-- The numbers are in from last night's AEW Dynamite and NXT shows and for the first time in their head-to-head battle, NXT won not only in total viewers but in the key 18-49 demographic as well. The NXT show was watched by an average of 795,000 people while the AEW Dynamite show was down to 683,000, a significant drop week-over-week and the second lowest total since the show debuted in early October.
-- On the night with many cable networks running news coverage, NXT finished down in the 27th spot in the 18-49 demographic with a 0.27 rating while Dynamite secured the number 30 spot with a 0.25 rating. Overall, NXT won five out of the eight key demographics that Nielsen tracks, including young people 12-34. NXT won two and they tied in one category.
-- Below is our viewership/ratings track for the two shows since they debuted in the September/October time frame.
1 - AEW Dynamite was simulcast on both TNT and TruTV.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom