-- Last night's viewership numbers are in and this time AEW Dynamite easily defeated NXT in the weekly battle. The AEW show was watched by 947,000 people while the NXT show came in at an average of 721,000 viewers. In the 18-49 demographic, AEW won in a landslide by securing a 0.36 rating to NXT's 0.19. Last week, AEW drew 967,000 (0.36) viewers and NXT aired a best-of-2019 special that was well down 548,000 (0.15) viewers. It almost seems like last week AEW gained some viewers that opted not to watch the NXT review show and those people tuned back in this week.
-- Below is a week-by-week tracker of how the shows have fared against one another since debuting in September/October.
1 - AEW Dynamite was simulcast on both TNT and TruTV.
2 - AEW Dynamite did not air this week; NXT airs a taped show.
3 - NXT show was a "Best of 2019" special.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom