- Alexa Bliss comes out to the stage with a mic. She says they set a new WWE MetLife Stadium attendance record of 82,265. Alexa then says it's time for a break, and R-Truth and Carmella come out to the stage. They say it's time for the world's largest 7 second dance break.
- We see the inside of a helicopter with Charlotte in it, and it's approaching the MetLife Stadium. The helicopter parks in the parking lot and Charlotte gets out and heads in the building.
- Joan Jett is here to perform Ronda Rouey's entrance song.
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch: This one is a triple threat match where the winner takes both the RAW and SmackDown Women's Championships. The opening bell sounds and all three women square off. Becky immediately charges at Ronda and looks for the Disarm Her, but Ronda fights her off and throws her outside. Ronda hits Charlotte with kicks and dumps her outside next. Ronda goes outside and slams Becky into the barricade, then she hits the Pipers Pit on Charlotte on the floor. Ronda turns her attention back to Becky, then Charlotte comes over and drops Ronda from behind. Back in the ring, Charlotte starts beating on Becky and working over her shoulder. Charlotte and Becky are both stunned after they headbutt each other, then Ronda runs in and attacks them both. Becky and Charlotte double team Ronda, then Becky dropkicks Ronda out to the floor. Charlotte then hits a backbreaker and a facebuster on Becky for a two count. Charlotte goes for the moonsault, but Becky blocks it and applies the Disarm Her. Ronda breaks it up and looks for an armbar on Becky. Charlotte breaks up the armbar with a knee to Ronda's face. Charlotte looks for a double Natural Selection on Ronda and Becky, but it looks like it got botched a little bit. Charlotte and Ronda trade some stiff strikes now, and then Ronda looks for an armbar. Charlotte reverses it into a Boston Crab. Becky breaks it up with a facebuster on Charlotte, then she hits a double DDT on Charlotte and Ronda. Becky hits an exploder suplex on Charlotte off the turnbuckle for a two count. Ronda then comes off the top with a cross body on both Becky and Charlotte. Ronda tosses down both Charlotte and Becky, and then she applies a double armbar on both Becky and Charlotte. Becky and Charlotte reverse it into a double powerbomb. They lift up Ronda for a second one, and then a third. Charlotte then throws Becky outside and turns her attention to Ronda. Back in the ring, Charlotte misses a big boot on Becky and Becky drops her. Becky throws Charlotte out to ringside, then Becky goes at it with Ronda. Becky puts Ronda in the Disarm Her, but Ronda fights out and slams Becky into the corner. Becky puts Ronda in an armbar across the ropes, until Charlotte breaks it up with a kick to the face. Charlotte hits a Spanish Fly off the top on Becky for a two count. Ronda goes after Charlotte, but Charlotte slams her with a belly to belly suplex. Charlotte then kicks Becky out to ringside. Charlotte puts Ronda in the Figure Four around the ring post until Becky breaks it up. Charlotte slams Becky into the barricade, then back in the ring Charlotte puts Ronda in the Figure Eight. Becky goes flying off the top with a splash on Charlotte to break it up. Becky grabs a table from ringside and slides it in the ring, then she sets it up near the corner. Charlotte fights with Becky in the corner now, then Ronda runs over and drops them both. Ronda flips the table over and says she doesn't need the table. Becky looks for the Disarm Her on Ronda, but then Charlotte runs over and spears them both. Charlotte sets up the table in the corner and the nslams Ronda's head into it repeatedly. Charlotte spears Becky for a two count. Charlotte then tries to spear Ronda and Becky both through the table in the corner, but instead Becky and Ronda throw Charlotte into the table. The table doesn't break, and Becky slams her own face into the table. Becky and Ronda go at it now, and Ronda hits a running knee to the face. Ronda looks for the Piper's Pit, but instead Becky rolls up Ronda for the three count out of nowhere. It looked like Ronda's shoulders came off the mat after the one count, but the referee's decision is final.
Winner & new Smackdown & RAW Women's Champion: Becky Lynch
- The fireworks go off above the ring as Becky celebrates with her two Title belts and WrestleMania goes off the air.