-- WWE released the following on their site, claiming that Becky Lynch will be fined $10,000 for inadvertently striking a referee during her Clash of Champions match against Sasha Banks last night. This is of course for storyline purposes only.
Becky Lynch has been fined $10,000 for inadvertently striking a referee during her Raw Women’s Championship Match against Sasha Banks.
The Man had intended to deliver the chair strike to The Boss but ended up hitting the referee instead. After the referee went down, the title match descended into chaos, as the two rivals took their brawl to the concourse.
OTHER RECENT LINKS* Cops Have Cass In Cuffs After Wild Incident (Photos), Conflicting Reports On Certain Details
* Report: WWE To Move NXT TakeOver Head-To-Head Against ALL AEW PPVs
* Police Pull Over R-Truth, Cop Attempts To Win WWE 24/7 Title (FULL Video)
* NBA Star Enes Kanter & WWE's Dana Brooke Dating In Real-Life (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Becky Lynch In Tight Spandex Outfit Posing With Seth Rollins (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Exclusive: Lead Announcers For RAW/SD! After Fox Move, Some Jobs Lost?
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom