-- All of the producers who were furloughed by WWE were initially told to expect to be brought back in July, before the company noted it wouldn’t be until August and now the furloughs have been extended until at least 8/28, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Lance Storm, due to his complications in living in Canada, appears to be the only producer who was outright given his release. He has stated that he would be open to returning but for that to happen the US-Canada border has to open as his primary concern is if he worked in the US and got sick and/or hospitalized due to COVID, his insurance wouldn’t cover it.
MORE RECENT WRESTLING NEWS* WWE Bringing In Another Well-Known MMA Legend For High-Profile Match?
* AEW Stars Growing Frustrated Over Veterans Holding Onto Their Spots
* CM Punk's Surprising Reaction To RAW Underground, What He Wants To See
* Rusev & Maria Kanellis Blast WWE In Recent Twitter Rants
* The REAL Reason WWE Brought Back Shane McMahon This Week
* Latest Updates On Marty Jannetty Police Investigation For Potential Murder Case
* Renee Young Interested In Wrestling Specific Type Of Match & Opponent