-- WWE has applied for a trademark on the name "Viktor" which would be the name that wrestler Eric Thompson used in WWE when he formed the tag team "Ascension" with Konnor. The duo was released from contract late last year and are legally able to begin working dates on the indies or for any other promotion next month when their non-compete clauses run out. The obvious assumption is that WWE is applying for the Viktor name to prevent Thompson from using that name when he works elsewhere.
-- PWInsider is reporting that WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan is scheduled to appear at the upcoming live event in Saudi Arabia next month. It is unclear what role he will play but at the last event in that country, Hogan led a team going up against Ric Flair and his team.
- POSSIBLE *SPOILER* - WWE Re-Names & Re-Designs NXT Title To Set Up TOP Women's Match, Star-Making Moment At WrestleMania 36 ...
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom