The December 6th, 2019 edition of WWE Friday Night SmackDown aired live on FOX from the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, NC.
- This week's broadcast opens with a video package looking at Daniel Bryan's returning "Yes movement," and his feud with "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt.
- The Miz comes out to the ring to kick off tonight's show with the latest edition of Miz TV. The Miz starts talking about Daniel Bryan, saying that he doesn't like Bryan, but he does care. The Miz insists that he is going to get to the bottom of what happened to Daniel Bryan after last week. Suddenly, The Firefly Fun House starts on the big screen to interrupt Miz. Bray Wyatt tells Miz that he doesn't want to know what happened to Bryan, and says Bryan could be with "him." Wyatt says he doesn't think Bryan will be able to make it to TLC, so he invites Miz to join him at TLC again. Miz says this isn't about him, it's about Daniel. Wyatt interrupts again, and his puppets start chiming in too. Bray says his word o the day is family, and we see a shot of the old Wyatt Family, and then Bray holds up a photo of Miz's family. The Miz leaves the ring and heads to the back.
- Back from the break, Miz is shown backstage on his phone with Maryse. The Miz says they don't know what Wyatt is capable of, so he's heading home immediately.
- Mandy Rose vs. Alexa Bliss: Sonya Deville and Nikki Cross are both at ringside. The fight spills out to ringside early on, and Mandy hits a big boot then slams Alexa into the apron. Back in the ring, Mandy keeps Alexa grounded with a shoulder lock. Mandy wastes some time and Alexa fights back with some strikes. Mandy puts her down again with a dropkick, then a running knee to the face for a two count. Mandy misses a shot and Alexa rolls her up for a two count. Mandy fights back with knees and slaps to the face. Alexa grabs Many by the throat and throws her down. Alexa follows up with strikes then stomps on Mandy's head. Sonya causes a distraction, and Nikki takes her out. Mandy hits a German suplex on Alexa for a two count. Alexa fights back with a DDT, then she goes to the top turnbuckle. Alexa hits the Twisted Bliss for the three count.
Winner: Alexa Bliss
- After the match we see a close-up replay of Mandy ripping off one of Alexa's fake eyelashes during the match.
- We see Dana Brooke backstage getting some food from catering. Drake Maverick interrupts her and asks if it's true she is going on a date with Batista. Drake says he's happy for them but he's feeling rejected, because they had something last week. Elias interrupts and sings a song about Batista being better than Drake. Drake hits Elias across the face and walks off.
- Drake Maverick comes out to the ring and cuts a promo on Elias. He says that nobody makes a mockery of him, his marriage, or his beautiful wife. He calls out Elias to fight him right now. Elias comes out with Dana Brooke. Elias gets in the ring and leaves his guitar at ringside. Elias pie-faces Drake and fends off Drake's offense. Elias picks up Drake by his belt and shirt and then spanks him. Elias kicks Drake out of the ring, which leads to Dana throwing Drake back in the ring. Elias hits the Drift Away on Drake. Dana gets in the ring pins Drake with one foot.
- We see The Miz walking backstage, when he notices a room lit up red inside and he stops. He walks in and sees the photo of his family that Wyatt was holding earlier. Wyatt now ambushes Miz from behind and drops him. Wyatt picks up the photo of Miz's family and sets it on top of Miz on the floor.
- Back from the break, we see a referee helping The Miz back to his feet.
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Big E and Kofi Kingston make their entrance and take seats at the commentary table.
- Ali & Shorty G vs. Heavy Machinery vs. The Revival vs. Lucha House Party: This one is a Fatal 4 Way elimination tag match. Shorty G and Metalik start off trading takedowns and holds on the mat. Ali tags in for the double team. Metalik and Ali trade counters and arm drags. Ali looks for a hurricanrana but Metalik lands on his feet. Tucker and Lince Dorado tag themselves in and go at it. The Revival runs in and Tucker and Dorado take them both out. Tucker picks up Dorado and uses him as a battering ram to knock The Revival and G/Ali off the aprons. Dorado fights back and Metalik tags in. The Lucha House Party clears the ring and hits dives on The Revival and Otis at ringside. Dorado and Metalik drop Dawson at ringside, then Metalik heads back in the ring. Otis grabs him, then Tucker tags in for the double team and they pin Metalik for the three count. Lucha Hosue Party is now eliminated.
Back from the break, The Revival takes control of the pace of this one for now. Shorty G tags himself in and goes at it with Tucker now. Dawson tags himself in but Tucker takes him out with a back body drop. Otis gets the tag and cleans house. Otis hits a powerslam then rips his shirt off. Otis no-sells some shots from Dawson, then hits a t-bone suplex. Otis hits a running splash in the corner, and Wilder tags himself in. Otis knocks Wilder out to ringside, then he hits the Caterpillar on Dawson in the ring. Wilder sneaks back in the ring and rolls up Otis from behind for the three count. Heavy Machinery is now eliminated.
It's down to The Revival vs. Shorty G and Ali. Both teams start brawling in the ring, and it quickly spills out to ringside. The Revival gets distracted talking trash to The New Day at the announce table, which leads to G and Ali knocking The Revival into The New Day. All three teams argue at ringside now.
Back in the ring, G hits a double German suplex on both Revival members. Ali tags in for a superkick/German suplex double team on Wilder. G takes out Dawson, then Ali and Wilder continue going at it. Ali hits a tornado DDT, then goes up top. Ali looks for the 450, but Dawson pulls Wilder outside to safety. Ali looks for a dive, but The Revival catches him and throws Ali into the timekeeper's area. Shorty G had tagged himself in, and he successfully hits dive on The Revival now. Back in the ring, G puts Wilder in the ankle lock, but Dawson hits a cheap shot to break it up. This leads to The Revival hitting The Shatter Machine for the three count.
Winners: The Revival
- The Revival will now challenge The New Day for their Tag Team Titles at the TLC pay-per-view. The New Day starts to leave, but The Revival get mics and call them out. The Revival says they take this seriously, so it's time for the pancakes and dancing to end, because they're taking the Tag Title back to the old days.
- Roman Reigns is backstage for an interview. He says Corbin is bigger than him, but Corbin can't keep up with Reigns in the ring, and he's going to embarrass Corbin.
- Lacey Evans vs. Haley Jones: Lacey hits the Women's Right in the opening moments of this one for the win after a short squash match against an enhancement talent.
Winner: Lacey Evans
- Sasha Banks comes out after the bell and tells Lacey to stay in the ring because they have business to take care of. Sasha gets on the apron and cuts a promo on Lacey. Lacey has heard enough and says she is sick of Sasha and Bayley's excuses for their failures. Sasha gets in the ring and comes face to face with Lacey, and Lacey drops her with a right hand. Lacey heads up the ramp, but Bayley ambushes her from behind. Sasha joins Bayley and they leave.
- Michael Cole and Corey Graves send us to a video package looking at WWE's Tribute To The Troops.
- Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler: Ziggler starts off strong and tries to work over Reigns' knee. Ziggler misses a shot in the corner and the fight spills out to ringside. Ziggler reverses a Drive-By kick attempt by Reigns, and he throws Reigns into the ring steps. Back in the ring, Ziggler hits a dropkick for a two count. Reigns starts fighting back, but he misses a shot in the corner and Ziggler drops him. Ziggler tries to keep Reigns grounded, but Reigns fights up and clotheslines Ziggler outside. Reigns follows him out, but he misses a Superman punch attempt and Ziggler drops him. While both men are down at ringside, Baron Corbin comes out and sits on his throne at ringside. Back in the ring, Reigns hits a Superman punch for a two count on Ziggler. Ziggler fights back and hits the Zig Zag for a two count of his own. Corbin gets on the apron now to distract the ref. Reigns gives Corbin a Superman punch off the apron. Ziggler rolls up Reigns from behind for a two count. They get up and Reigns immediately hits the spear for the three count.
Winner: Roman Reigns
- Corbin's helpers who carried his throne out check on Corbin on the ringside floor. Reigns runs round the ring and kicks a bunch of them over. Corbin's helpers start ganging up on Reigns now, but Reigns fights them all off. Corbin blindsides Reigns and stomps on him now. Corbin sends Reigns out to ringside and throws him into the ring post. Corbin's helpers get involved again, but Reigns fights them off and throws Corbin over the announce table. Reigns wants to put Corbin through the table, but Ziggler gets back in the picture now and superkicks Reigns. Ziggler gets handcuffs and tries to cuff Reigns, but Reigns fights him off. Corbin and his helpers overpower Reigns to put the cuffs on him. They handcuff Reigns' arms around the ring post and they beat on him. Ziggler and Corbin get cans of dog food from under the ring, and they dump it over Reigns' head since Reigns wants to be the "big dog." They mush it in his face and hair. Ziggler has more dog food and continues dumping it on Reigns. Corbin and Ziggler head backstage as referees check on Reigns and SmackDown goes off the air.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
— WWE (@WWE) December 6, 2019
— WWE (@WWE) December 7, 2019