WWE issued the following press release announcing that Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will be hosting a face-to-face meeting between Kyle O'Reilly and NXT champion Finn Balor on this week's edition of NXT on USA. This meeting takes place just four days before the two men will clash at the October 4th Takeover 31 event. Check out the details below.
Finn Bálor and Kyle O’Reilly will go face to face just four days before their NXT Title showdown, and they’ll be joined by a WWE Hall of Famer.
Shawn Michaels will host a face-to-face meeting between the NXT Champion and his next challenger Wednesday night ahead of their match on Sunday, Oct. 4, at NXT TakeOver 31.
O’Reilly earned the right to take on Bálor after a gutsy performance in the first-ever Gauntlet Eliminator Match, going wire-to-wire and eliminating three competitors en route to the biggest victory of his career.
WRESTLING NEWS DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom