WWE Hall of Famers Trish Stratus and Lita were interviewed at the Friday Night SmackDown blue carpet event to comment on Becky Lynch's rise to the top of the card in the women's division. The long-time rivals each praise the Raw women's champion, calling her a hard-worker and a super talent.
TRISH: It's about time, she is just like one of the hardest working people she deserves it, the bottom line is she is super talented," Stratus said. "She deserves every accolade she's had, and to be here, it's been a nice journey to see that she's really worked for it and she's earned her spot.
LITA: Just you explaining Becky's rise made me feel emotional. I've been such a supporter of her from early on and have a really close relationship [with her] and I know how hard she's worked and watching her rise and seeing her, I'm like she's really doing it, it's awesome.
Check it out below. (H/T and transcribed by Wrestling Inc.)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom