WWE has reportedly hired a familiar face as a new coach for the WWE Performance Center.
According to a report at PWInsider.com, Christopher Guy has signed a contract to join WWE as a coach at their training facility in Orlando, Florida.
Guy, who has worked in the past with such Superstars as CM Punk and Colt Cabana, relocated to Family with his family specifically for the job.
The word making the rounds is that Guy was given the job after being brought in by WWE a few months ago to help put together some in-ring film scenes for their upcoming Netflix project, Main Event, and were so impressed with his work that they decided to give him a full-time gig.
Christopher Guy, 46, is no stranger to the pro wrestling business, as he has worked for IMPACT Wrestling, Ring Of Honor (ROH), Pro Wrestling NOAH, and was even under a developmental contract of his own with WWE years ago.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom