-- Ruby Riott announced on Twitter that she underwent a second surgery yesterday to fix a bilateral injury. Riott first underwent surgery on her right shoulder back in May and at that time, it was noted by WWE that she would be undergoing the same procedure on her left shoulder in the near future, which as Riott revealed, happened yesterday. There is no timetable for her return at this time.
-- We reported recently that Bobby Lashley was sidelined until the November timeframe due to an undisclosed injury. Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Lashley recently underwent surgery to remove bone spurs from his elbow but is still on schedule to return in November. Lashley last wrestled for WWE back around the middle of July and had been pulled from all live events at that time.
Other Recent WWE & AEW News Headlines* More Big WWE Changes Coming With Move To FOX
* Backstage News On WWE Stars Pitching Their Own Storylines Lately
* Reigns Again Makes Interesting Response To Moxley/WWE Comments
* Update: More Details On WWE's Return To Saudi Arabia For Next Live Special
* WWE 2K20: Gameplay Trailer, Lynch/Reigns On Cover (Updated)
* Backstage Update On The Undertaker's Future WWE Status
* Randy Orton's WWE Contract Coming Up Soon: What Are His Plans?
* Cody Rhodes Talks About Texting Non-WWE Wrestlers
* What Is Biggest Change Paul Heyman Has Made Since Taking Over RAW?
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom