As they do every year, WWE is joining up with the Susan G. Komen Foundation to help do their part in spreading the word about Breast Cancer Awareness Month as they promote "Susan G. Komen's Breast Cancer Is Unacceptable" campign during the month of October.
On Tuesday, WWE released a video trailer in support of the campaign on their official YouTube channel. The official description for the video reads as follows:
Join the fight, save lives with WWE during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
WWE supports Susan G. Komen’s Breast Cancer is Unacceptable campaign during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Check out the complete video below. For more information on WWE's efforts in conjunction with the Susan G. Komen Foundation as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, visit Komen.org/DonateWWE.
.@WWE joins forces w/@SusanGKomen for #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth #Unacceptable Campaign!
FULL STORY, #VIDEO HERE: https://t.co/2CYmOTN90A#Pinktober #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth2019 #BreastCancer #BreastCancerAwareness #CancerAwareness #Foundation #WWE #PinkOctober #BeckyLynch pic.twitter.com/g1IvTM8w5e
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) October 9, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom