The WWE Brawl for All had its' advantages.
Well, at least for one particular participant in the infamous shoot-fight tournament held during the WWE Attitude Era.
During a recent edition of his "Stories with Brisco and Bradshaw" podcast, JBL explained how he was able to buy a home in Texas as a result of the money he earned from competing in the WWE Brawl For All tournament.
Featured below is an excerpt from the show where he shares the story.
Featured below is an excerpt from the show where he tells the story.
"I loved The Brawl for All. I had fun in it. I won 3 fights. I got my first house because of The Brawl for All. I was able, in Athens, TX to buy a house for $84,600 I think it was. My Brawl for All winnings were $40,000. I was lucky, I think, that Bart knocked me out because Butterbean, we realized at that point the difference between professional fighters and just good, tough fighters. Bart Gunn, great guy, and a really tough guy knocking out all the talent. It’s just the difference is when he stepped up to a trained professional."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom