Thanks to Nicholas Cannella for sending this in:
3/2 WWE Road To WrestleMania Raw House Show Results From Atlantic City
The advertised card over the last two weeks was originally Finn Balor vs Bobby Lashley vs Drew McIntyre in a Triple Threat for the Intercontinental Championship. The Revival vs Roode & Gable for the Raw Tag Team Championship. As of the Ticketmaster email yesterday the card was updated to Finn Balor vs Bobby Lashley one on one for the IC Title and Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin in a No DQ Match. Bayle/Sasha vs The Iiconics vs Nia Jax/Tamina in a Triple Threat for the Woman's Tag Titles. As always the "card is subject to change" and there were changes so Here is what went down.
Other Raw Superstars appearing Drew McIntyre, Dean Ambrose ,Natalya, , Elias, Alexa and more!
1) The Revival beat Bobby Roode and Chad Gable Gable to retain the Raw Tag Titles. Match went about 20
Minutes In a good opener. Scott Dawson rolled up Gable and held the ropes for leverage to get the pin. The crowd was very hot for this one and behind Roode/Gable. Wilder/ Dawson was great at getting heat and everyone was really into the near falls.
2) Lacey Evans defeated Natalya & Dana Brooke in a Triple Threat Match. The match started quickly with Natty and Brooke both attacking Lacey and threw her outside the ring then the two went at it. Lacey then came from behind and attacked them. The finish saw Natty apply the Sharpshooter on Dana but Lacey broke it up and pinned Dana with a roll up.
- The promo from Raw was shown on the video tron with The Assencion and Heavy Machinery when Otis and Tucker took
Them out backstage, Which led to the Assencion coming out and challenging them To a match.
3) Heavy Machinery defeated The Ascension. Most of the crowd was into Otis, when he did the Hogan Flex pose and especially after he did the worm and dropped an elbow. The finish came when Heavy Machinery Hit thier powerslam finisher on Viktor and Otis went for the pinfall but Tucker threw him off and scored the pin.
4) Bayley & Sasha Banks defeated The Riot Squad (Sarah Logan & Liv Morgan w/ Ruby Riot) to retain the Woman's Tag Titles. Fans were really behind Sasha/Bayley as they both worked well as a team. At the end Ruby was ejected by the ref for trying to interfere. Bayley pinned Logan with the Bayley to Belly.
5) Finn Balor defeated Bobby Lashley & Lio Rush to retain the Intercontinental Championship. Lio Rush came out and asked the crowd why is he hated so much? Just because he lost a couple matches? Then he stated he will win the IC title and give it back the Bobby Lashley. This was a good match that had Lio and Lashley In and out of the ring gaining the advantage. Balor countered lots of moves by even hitting a switch blade on Lashley. The end saw Balor kick Bobby to the head and hit the Coupe De Grace on Lio for the win. Fans were really behind Finn Balor.
Elias Segment- Elias was set up in the ring and did his singing and playing guitar about Atlantic City. Then he asked the crowd "who wants to walk with Elias? " and that there should be banners hanging all over with his name . He bashed AC by saying it's a poor man's Vegas. He was going to leave and then Apollo Crews came out and started a duet of "Knocking On Heavens Door" . Elias attacked Apollo to get the better of him. Then Apollo countered and took him out with a standing moonsault in the ring. Drew McIntyre beat down Apollo out of nowhere on the ramp, then came to the Ring and claimed he should be facing Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania not Seth Rollins, bashed AC and made an open challenge.
6) Drew McIntyre beat Dean Ambrose. McIntyre won with the Claymore Kick. Nice match. Everyone was behind Dean. A "thank you Dean" chant broke out afterwards.
7) Braun Strowman defeated Baron Corbin in a No DQ Match. They had kendo sticks, used the ring steps and Corbin used the timekeeper bell. Corbin put Braun through a table in the corner, but Braun came back and power slammed Baron through a table for the win to send the crowd home happy.
-Overall very good show and the crowd was into it from start to finish. The Mark Etess Arena was almost full.