Thanks to rajah.com reader Jared_DX for sending in these results. If you have attended a recent live WWE or NXT event and would like to contribute results, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post it up on the site.
The show started with Baron Corbin on the Titan Tron saying that he will be in action later on in the night against Finn Balor.
1. Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas beat The Revival. The B-Team was over with the audience. Finish saw Axel roll up Dash Wilder via pin.
2. Mojo Rawley beat Tyler Breeze. Nobody really cared for this match but Rawley plays a great heel. He hit a shoulder block on Breeze and pinned him.
3. Jinder Mahaal & AoP beat Apollo Crews, Heath Slater & Rhyno. Sunil Singh was at ringside for this one and both he and Mahal were hated by the audience. Singh interfered multiple times and was eventually chased away by Titus. Finish was Rezar pinning Rhyno.
4. Finn Balor beat Baron Corbin via DQ. Balor was over bigtime with the fans. Finish saw Balor win by DQ when Kevin Owens interfered right before Finn was about to nail Corbin with the Coup de Grace. This did not sit well with the acting GM so he ordered the match restarted as a handicap match. Bobby Lashley interrupted and chased away the bad guys and then challenged them to a tag team match, which the heels accepted.
5. Finn Balor & Bobby Lashley beat Baron Corbin & Kevin Owens. Balor pinned Owens with the Coup de Grace.
6. Bobby Roode & Chad Gable beat The Ascension. Gable win the pin on Viktor in a standard match.
7. Bayley, Dana Brooke, Ember Moon & Natalya beat Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Mickie James & Alicia Fox. Finish saw Natalya lock on the Sharpshooter on Logan, who submitted.
8. Roman Reigns beat Braun Strowman via DQ. Both guys got mainly cheered and the fans were split. I was expecting more boos for Reigns to be honest. Finish saw Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre run in and attack Reigns, causing the DQ. After the match, all three of them beat up on Reigns until Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose ran out for the save in the biggest pop of the night. They sent the audience home happy by triple powerbombing Ziggler through a table.