-- Tuesday's WWE Backstage viewership drew the second highest audience in the show's history (behind only the episode which saw the official return of CM Punk after he made a surprise return the week prior), generating 169,000 viewers. This compares to 97,000 the week before.
-- According to the WrestleVotes account, WWE has given John Cena complete creative control of what he wants to do at WrestleMania this year. Cena is set to appear on Smackdown at the end of the month and is likely going to be planting the seeds of a program leading to a 'Mania match.
-- The Wells Fargo Center, the venue of this year's Elimination Chamber PPV, is now advertising a Smackdown tag team title match between The New Day and The Miz & John Morrison. This match joins the previously advertised men's Elimination Chamber match with Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, King Corin and Robert Roode.
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon's Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom