-- Despite predominantly being in a managerial role for Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Zayn is reportedly healthy and cleared by WWE doctors to compete in the ring. According to the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Zayn has been rarely wrestling due to creative reasons and he is simply being used in a mouthpiece type role for Nakamura. Zayn came back from double shoulder surgery last year so there was some speculation that perhaps he was out of the ring due to that reason.
-- After appearing on Raw last night in a VIP segment, pwinsider.com reports that MVP and WWE have been discussions about using him in a backstage, producer type role. Last night on Raw, those talks continued so it sounds like that will be his end role with the company.
-- WWE provided a storyline "injury'" update on Edge that read as follows:
Family spokesperson offers update on Edge’s condition
UPDATE, Feb. 10, 2020: WWE reached out to Beth Phoenix last Wednesday at Full Sail and she offered no update at that time. When reached, a family spokesperson said, “Adam continues to recover at home but for now the family respectfully declines any further comment. They ask for everyone to please respect their privacy at this time.”
On behalf of the WWE Universe, WWE.com sends their best wishes to Edge.
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon's Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom