-- WWE announced that Elias is injured and will be forced to withdraw from the ongoing King of the Ring tournament. He was scheduled to face Chad Gable tonight on Smackdown with the winner moving on to face Baron Corbin in the finals on Sunday at Clash of Champions. It is believed that the injury is to his foot or ankle.
-- It's unclear if Gable will automatically advance based on Elias' injury or if he will have to wrestle someone else on today's show.
BREAKING: Due to an injury, @IAmEliasWWE will not compete in his scheduled #KingOfTheRing semifinal match against @WWEGable.
Stay with WWE Digital for further updates as the situation develops. #SDLivehttps://t.co/04mQBO1vnm
— WWE (@WWE) September 10, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom