-- It still hasn’t been determined whether Ivar of the Viking Raiders is going to need surgery for the neck injury he suffered on this past Monday’s WWE Raw. Ivar hurt himself attempting to execute a tope and his head collided with the arm of Bobby Lashley, resulting in whiplash. The ref in the match was told to immediately end the match after Ivar threw up the “X” sign so he ended up counting to three despite Ricochet kicking out at two. The concern with Ivar’s injury is that he has a history of neck issues before this latest incident, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- Other Recent WWE News Articles
* SPOILERS: Updates For WWE "In Your Face" Special Edition Of Monday Night Raw (...)
* MUST-READ UPDATE: WWE Releases Over SIXTY Talents, Staff Members & Employees This Week (...)
* Backstage News Behind WWE Making Late Change In Plans For Next Month's Pay-Per-View
* Jeff Hardy Reveals Idea He Has For Unique WWE Rivalry With Bray Wyatt's "The Fiend" Character
* R-Truth Reveals Rare Backstage Story Behind Making Brock Lesnar Laugh During Popular WWE TV Segment