-- On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer confirmed that Rezar of the AOP suffered a torn right biceps during his match on Monday Night Raw. He continued to work the rest of the match despite the injury but it was clear his right arm was injured. While WWE has not officially confirmed the injury, the belief is that Rezar will be sidelined for "several months" if surgery isn't required and if he does have to undergo surgery, he could be out up to 8 or 9 months.
- PHOTO: Latest Tease For Dark Order's "THE EXALTED ONE" Being Unveiled Next Week (Who Do YOU Think Pic Looks Like ...??)
WWE & AEW News, Rumors, Photos & Videos* Matt Hardy Promises Big Finish For "#FreeTheDELETE" Series Covering His Post-WWE Plans
* Vince McMahon Re-Writes Erick Rowan Mystery Cage Unveiling Segment HOURS Before RAW On 3/2
* Lana Will Be Missing Multiple Episodes Of WWE RAW, Find Out Why
* Paige Undergoes EMERGENCY SURGERY To Have Ovarian Cyst Removed, Hospital Photos Surface
* UNSEEN PHOTOS: Look At Dakota Kai & Tegan Nox's Bodies Backstage Right After NXT Steel Cage Match (WOW)
* Possible WrestleMania Spoiler: Two Big Names At WWE HQ For Meeting About WM36 Plans
* AEW Spells Things Out For Fans With New "Exalted One" Tease For The Dark Order (WHOA!)
* WWE Changes Name Of Popular Original Documentary Series On WWE Network
* Crazy Story About Vince McMahon Attacking Top WWE Star On Airplane In Early 2000s (Video)
* Former WWE Star Has Baby Daughter, Shares Images From Hospital (PHOTOS)
* WATCH: Natalya Does Hilarious Impression Of Michael "P.S." Hayes (Video)
* Renee Young Gets Another NEW TATTOO (Photos)
* Eric Bischoff LASHES OUT At Tony Khan, Claims He's "Spent $30-50 MILLION Just To Prove AEW Is On NXT's Level"
* Liv Morgan Does Sexy Dance On A Stripper Pole (Photos)