For those of you who want just the quick results and don't want the details of matches, this is a quick recap of tonight's show. There are spoilers for tonight's show below. The full results can be found right here and you can find our preview over here!
WWE NXT 2.0 Quick Recap for January 25, 2022
- The Dusty Classic, Round One Match: MSK vs Jacket Time. Absolutely fantastic tag match that saw the crowd go from hating MSK to giving both teams a cheering ovation when it ended. MSK advance to face Edris & Malik in the semi-finals. 8:04-8:16pm EST.
- Falls Count Anywhere: Solo Sikoa vs Boa. Yet another solid match that saw carnage carry on throughout the arena and back to the ring, where Solo picked up the win with an Uso Splash off the top, to the outside, through a table on Boa. Solo remains undefeated. 8:35-8:44pm EST.
- Singles Match: Duke Hudson vs Guru Rhaaj. Hudson completely squashed Rhaaj in moments. Finished him off with a beautiful skyscraper Razor's Edge (Outsider's Edge), though. 8:50-8:51pm EST.
- Six-Woman Tag Match: Toxic Attraction vs Kay Lee Ray and Indi Hartwell & Persia Pirotta. Persia Pirotta picked up the win for her team after a lengthy match. 9:01-9:14pm EST.
- The Dusty Classic, Round One Match: Chase University vs the Grizzled Young Veterans. The Grizzled Young Veterans and will advance to face the Creed Brothers. 9:22-9:30pm EST.
- Singles Match: Io Shirai vs Tiffany Stratton. Shirai picked up the win. 9:37-9:43pm EST.
- North American Championship Number One Contenders Main Event Match: Tony D'Angelo vs Cameron Grimes. Tony D'Angelo dominated this match until the final minutes, during which Grimes picked up the pace and the win in a huge finish. 9:52-10:06pm EST.
Miscellaneous Non-Match Segments of Note:
- Musical Performance: OllieJayy performed her single, "Make Them Fall" for the NXT Universe. 9:46-9:49pm EST.
- Next Week on NXT2.0: Cora Jade vs Raquel Gonzalez, Legado Del Fantasma vs Bron Breakker and a mystery partner (shhh, it's Tommaso Ciampa...), and Imperium takes on the Diamond Mine.
- NXT Vengeance Day Returns: February 15th is when, and it'll have the Dusty Classic finals.
- The Bodyguard: Grayson Waller's new bodyguard is Saurav Gurjar. of Indus Sher fame. He's been renamed--and I'm spelling this phonetically as they did not show it--Sangh.
Rajah News' Social Media Interaction* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow the official Rajah News account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Follow the man, the myth, the legend in his own mind--Mike Hogan on Twitter.
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom