Drake Wuertz has expanded on the "radical views" he spoke of during a recent county meeting.
For those who missed it, a video surfaced earlier this week that showed the WWE NXT referee giving a speech during a Seminole County Board of County Commissioners meeting about how continuing to have a mask mandate puts children at risk of being victims of traffickers and predators.
The WWE NXT official has since taken to social media to elaborate on the view he owns after receiving heavy criticism for his beliefs.
Featured below is a statement that Drake Wuertz released via his official Facebook page regarding the subject:
“My wife said some folks are apparently writing about our ‘Radical Views’.
*Human Trafficking is modern-day slavery and we seek to eradicate it
*Abortion is Murder and needs to be Abolished
*Children in my community that are being forced by local government to wear masks for 8 hours a day against their parents wishes is abuse. We have a God-ordained duty to speak up for the ‘least of these’ and petition our magistrates to prevent harm upon children.
If this is “Radical” then label me an extremist for Christ. We’re not called to fit in with the world. We’re called to serve God!
…“We ought to obey God rather than men.”
#ChristIsKing #AbolishAbortionFlorida #endhumantrafficking”
Check out the post from the official Facebook page of WWE NXT referee Drake Wuertz by Facebook.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom