The October 16th, 2019 edition of WWE NXT on the USA Network takes place at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL. Keep refreshing this page for live results!
- Mauro Ranallo welcomes us to the show, and then Tommaso Ciampa comes out to the kick off the show. His singles match against Angel Garza is up first.
- Tommaso Ciampa vs. Angel Garza: Garza dumps Ciampa outside early on, then follows him outside. Ciampa takes control of the match at ringside, and slams Garza into the ring steps. Back in the ring, Ciampa follows up with a right hand to the face. Ciampa looks for the Fairytale Ending, but Garza escapes and drops Ciampa in the corner. Garza hits some kicks now and knocks Ciampa out to ringside again. Garza follows up with a suicide dive on Ciampa on the floor. Back in the ring, Garza hits the missile dropkick. Garza rips off his tear-away pants now and throws them at Ciampa. Ciampa throws them back at him, and stomps a mud hole in Garza in the corner now. Ciampa hits a running kick to the face of Garza, then dumps him outside. Ciampa picks up Garza's Mexican flag, and he starts stomping on it in the corner. Garza gets on the apron, and Ciampa gives him a DDT through the ropes. Ciampa pins for the three count.
Winner: Tommaso Ciampa
- After the match, The Undisputed Era comes out and surrounds the ring. They give Mauro a USB drive at the announce table and tell him to look. Mauro says he'll give that to the production truck.
- Still to come: A message from Finn Balor.
- Keith Lee is shown backstage listening to headphones in his locker room.
- Back from the break, Mauro says they're going to play the video from the Undisputed Era. They show a video of The Era members standing around The Velveteen Dream, who is laying unconscious. Strong yells at Dream, and they leave him laying. They say this is a warning to everyone who doesn't take the Era seriously.
- Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch vs. Imperium: Aichner & Barthel are representing Imperium in this one. Wolfe is at ringside in their corner. Aichner and Burch start this one off locking up in the middle of the ring. Aichner throws Burch down, then Burch comes back with a running shoulder tackle. Lorcan tags in for the double team. Burch tags back in, but Aichner is able to fight them both off, then he tags in Barthel. Barthel hits a boot to the face, but then he misses a shot from the middle rope and Burch headbutts him. Burch hits a missile dropkick from the middle rope. Aichner tags himself in now and they double team Burch. Burch fights back and Oney gets the hot tag. Lorcan dumps both Imperium members out to ringside and hits a dive on them. Back in the ring, Burch tags in for the double team. They beat down Aichner and then hit a double powerbomb on him for a two count. Oney tags back in for another double team, but Barthel breaks it up. Aichner and Lorcan trade chops in the middle of the ring now. Aichner sends Lorcan into his own partner on the apron, then Barthel comes in for the double team on Lordan. Barthel hits a dive on Burch at ringside, then Aichner hits a springboard moonsault on Lorcan in the ring for a two count. Lordan starts fighting back now, but Imperium double teams him again and he's down. They hit a version of the Doomsday Device with a flying European uppercut off the top, for the win.
- Mauro sends us to a video package looking at Johnny Gargano and his past with Ciampa.
- We see a clip of an interview with Johnny Gargano earlier today saying he's not sure how he feels about Ciampa being back. He says he won't know how he feels until he sees Ciampa face to face.
- Dominik Dijakovic is shown backstage warming up.
- Io Sharai vs. Kayden Carter: Sharai and Carter trade holds and takedowns pretty evenly in the opening moments. Carter fires up with a dropkick that knocks Sharai out to ringside. Carter follows her out to ringside, but Sharai drops her on the apron. Back in the ring, Sharai hits a springboard missile dropkick for a two count. Carter comes back with a headscissor takedown and then a kick to the face for a two count. Sharai fires back with a German suplex. Sharai goes up top and hits a moonsault for the three count.
Winner: Io Sharai
- Sharai gets on the mic after the match. She seems to be calling out Shayna Baszler, but she gets interrupted by Rhea Ripley. Rhea gets in the ring and takes the mic. She says she's going to put Bianca Belair in her place, but she has no problem shutting up Io too.
- We see footage from last week of Killian Dain invading the show last week.
- We see Boa warming up backstage and he talks trash in his native language.
- William Regal is ringside for an interview. He says Dream won't be medically cleared to compete next week due to the brutal beating from the Undisputed Era. He says Roderick Strong will still have to defend his North American Championship though, and he will do that against the winner of Keith Lee vs. Dominik Dijakovic.
- Dominik Dijakovic vs. Keith Lee: The winner of this one gets a shot at the North American Title. The opening bell sounds and the two men collide in the middle of the ring with a shoulder tackle, and neither man goes down. They collide in the ring several more times, and Dominik is first to drop down to a knee. Lee starts working over his arm now. Dominik starts fighting back with strikes now, and he levels Lee with a short arm clothesline for a two count. Dominik continues the strikes, and Lee starts coming back with some of his own. Dominik misses a kick, and Lee backs him into the corner with a series of punches. Lee hits a running splash in the corner, and then he slams Dominik down on the mat. Lee hits a running forearm shot, and then a running shoulder tackle for a two count. Dominik comes back with a Choke-bomb for a two count. Lee comes back with a double slap to the chest, which leads to a sit-out powerbomb. Dominik rolls out to ringside. Back in the ring, Dominik fights back with elbow shows. They trade strikes, then Dominik drops Lee with a boot to the face for a two count. Lee hits a stalling vertical suplex, then starts climbing the turnbuckle. Dominik runs up from behind, and he picks Lee off of the turnbuckle in the electric chair position. Lee turns this into a reverse hurricanrana for a two count. Dominik takes Lee up to the top turnbuckle now and he looks for a Frankensteiner, but Lee stops it. Roderick Strong runs in the ring now and nails Lee with the North American Title belt, then he drops Dominik.
Winner: No contest
- William Regal gets on the mic and tells Strong he's not as clever as he thinks. Regal books Strong in a triple threat match against both Lee and Dominik next week, with his North American Championship on the line.
- We see Pete Dunne backstage warming up.
- Back from the break, we see The Undisputed Era backstage complaining to William Regal about his decision. Regal walks past them without talking to them.
- Matt Riddle vs. Bronson Reed: Riddle and Reed trade lots of strikes in the opening moments of this one. Reed misses on a German suplex attempt, and Riddle fires back with a flurry of kicks. Riddle hits an exploder suplex and a kick to the face for a two count. Riddle looks for a senton bomb, but Reed blocks with his knees, then hits a senton bomb of his own. Riddle comes back with the Bro To Sleep, then hits a powerbomb on Reed. Riddle follows up with a knee to the face for a two count. Reed fights back now and looks for a suplex, but Riddle reverses it into a sleeper hold on Reed. Reed throws Riddle down, then Reed misses a shot in the corner. This leads to Riddle hitting his version of the tombstone piledriver for the three count.
Winner: Matt Riddle
- Riddle and Reed fist bump after the match.
- Still to come: Tegan Nox returns to action from the injured list.
- Taynara vs. Tegan Nox: Tegan starts off with a roll-up attempt on Taynara, then a series of arm drags and takedowns. Nox hits a single leg dropkick for a two count. Taynara fights back with a big boot, and Nox falls out to ringside. Back in the ring, Taynara continues the offense and starts working over Tegan's shoulder. Taynara hits a running knee strike in the corner for a one count. They butt heds in the middle of the ring, then Tegan fires up with a series of strikes and a chokeslam. Nox hits a running elbow strike in the corner, and then a running senton bomb in the corner. Nox goes up top and hits a flying cross body on Taynara. Nox hits the Shining Wizard for the three count.
Winner: Tegan Nox
- After the match, Tegan Nox is ringside for an interview, but Shayna Baszler and the MMA horsewomen interrupt. Shayna tells Tegan that she doesn't deserve to have a shot against her yet, and she needs to earn her show.
- We see a video package from Finn Balor talking about coming to a crossroads in his career, and making some mistakes. Finn says he retraced his steps and found his heart, and next week his future will be his past.
- Boa vs. Killian Dain: Boa starts off with a kick right off the opening bell, and then connects with a flurry of strikes on Dain. Boa backs up for another running kick on Dain, and Dain rolls out to ringside. Boa follows him outside and charges, but Dain cuts him off with a running cross body. Back in the ring, Dain hits some elbow drops on Boa, then he takes him into the corner. Dain puts the boots to Boa until the ref calls for the break. Dain continues the offense and drops Boa with a lariat. Dain hits a fireman's carry slam and then a senton splash. Dain goes to the middle turnbuckle and hits several Vader Bombs on Boa. Dain applies a half-nelson Camel Clutch for the win.
Winner: Killian Dain
- Mauro sends us to a video package looking at Lio Rush, and his recent NXT Cruiserweight Title victory.
- Pete Dunne comes out for his match, but he gets into it with Killian Dain on the ramp when they walk past each other. Dunne grabs Dain's fingers and pulls them, then referees separate them.
- Rhea Ripley and Bianca Belair are booked in a singles match next week.
- Pete Dunne vs. Damien Priest: They lock up off the opening bell and start trading holds now. Priest hits a leaping back elbow strike. Dunne fires back with some kicks, but Priest drops him again with a shot to the face. They run the ropes and Dunne connects with a clothesline, and then he starts working over Priest's arm. The fight spills out to ringside where Dunne continues working over Priest's arm. They go up on the apron, and Priest fights back with a big boot now. Back in the ring, Priest drops Dunne with a right hand to the face. The match goes into the overrun once again, as Mauro Ranallo points out on commentary. Dunne focuses his attack on the fingers of Priest. Priest turns the tide with an enzuigiri, then whips Dunne into the ring post. Back in the ring, both guys are down. Dunne tries a moonsault but Priest gets his knees up. Dunne avoids a Razor's Edge by attacking Priest's fingers again. While the ref is distracted, Priest blasts Dunne with a low blow, which sets up his The Reckoning finisher for the win. The show goes off the air with Priest celebrating on the ramp.
Winner: Damien Priest
Wednesday Night Wars Week 3 Poll (10/16): Who Had Better Show -- NXT on USA or AEW Dynamite? Cast Your Vote Now!
WWE & AEW NEWS HEADLINES (OCTOBER 17, 2019)* WWE Talent Flying On Private Plane To Saudi Arabia & Back To New York In Under 24 Hours
* Wild AEW Fans In Philly This Week Prompts Statements From Liacourus Center & Cody
* Update: Did Paul Heyman Get Picks He Secretly Wanted For RAW In WWE Draft?
* Could Eric Bischoff Be Heading To All Elite Wrestling During AEW Full Gear?
* Report: Craziness From WWE Draft Completely A Result Of New FOX Deal
* WWE's New Plans For Firefly Funhouse, Seth Rollins & Bray Wyatt Heel/Face Turns?
* Plans For RAW To Be Taped During Year-End Holidays, More WWE Schedule News
* Tyson Fury Making $15 Million For Crown Jewel?, WWE Sources Debate Figure
* Mike Kanellis Requests Release From WWE With Lengthy Public Statement
* John Cena & Robert Downey Jr. In First "DOLITTLE" Movie Trailer (Video)
* Triple H Admits WWE Questioned Cain Velasquez's Ability To Entertain, Not Tyson Fury's
* Twitter War Breaks Out Between Wives Of Jeff & Matt Hardy Over Jeff's DWI Arrest
* Ember Moon's Injury Worse Than Expected, Could Be Out Over A Year
* Exclusive Update On Scarlett Bordeaux Signing With WWE
* Kevin Owens Films Reaction To His Draft, WWE Refuses To Air It Due To What He Said
* Bray Wyatt's Latest 'Cryptic Post' Explains Why "Some Wear Masks" & Claims "I Saw You"
* WWE Contacting Several Venues About Being NEW Weekly Home For NXT On USA TV Shoots
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom