-- It looks like WWE is ready to resume live programming later this month if a report from WrestleVotes is true. The account notes that beginning with the Friday Night Smackdown immediately before SummerSlam, WWE plans to run the show live and carry it through the entire weekend into Raw. The location isn't certain but wherever it is, it would be at the same place for all the shows and it's still to be determined whether there will be any fans in attendance for SummerSlam, Smackdown or Raw. This change does not affect NXT TakeOver: XXX in any way, as that show is still scheduled to emanate from the Performance Center in Orlando.
WWE’s new plan is to restart LIVE programming beginning w/ the SmackDown prior to SummerSlam, continuing throughout the weekend w/ the PPV & into RAW. Fans are still TBD. 1 location for all. Not certain on exact location as of yet.
NXT TakeOver will still take place in Orlando.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) August 7, 2020
MORE RECENT WRESTLING NEWS* WWE Bringing In Another Well-Known MMA Legend For High-Profile Match?
* AEW Stars Growing Frustrated Over Veterans Holding Onto Their Spots
* CM Punk's Surprising Reaction To RAW Underground, What He Wants To See
* Rusev & Maria Kanellis Blast WWE In Recent Twitter Rants
* The REAL Reason WWE Brought Back Shane McMahon This Week
* Latest Updates On Marty Jannetty Police Investigation For Potential Murder Case
* Renee Young Interested In Wrestling Specific Type Of Match & Opponent