-- The belief is that WWE’s recent communication reminding talent that they shouldn’t be using the company’s trademarks in third party platforms, the Observer suggests that many believe the reason for this is due to Cameo. Specifically, WWE wants to work out a relationship with Cameo at the corporate level or work with another third party or even start their own similar service. No matter which options they choose, officials believed that talent making their own individual deals would significantly hurt the company’s overall bargaining power if and when they were to negotiate with Cameo or another service.
- Other Recent WWE News Articles
* MUST-READ UPDATE: WWE Releases Over SIXTY Talents, Staff Members & Employees This Week (...)
* Backstage News Behind WWE Making Late Change In Plans For Next Month's Pay-Per-View
* Jeff Hardy Reveals Idea He Has For Unique WWE Rivalry With Bray Wyatt's "The Fiend" Character
* R-Truth Reveals Rare Backstage Story Behind Making Brock Lesnar Laugh During Popular WWE TV Segment