-- WWE provided the following storyline update on Bobby Lashley and Lana following yesterday's WWE Raw where the "couple" was arrested:
WWE.com has learned that Bobby Lashley and Lana have been released from a Nashville jail. Both Superstars have been reached out to for comment.
After Rusev defied the restraining order placed against him and attacked Lashley on Monday Night Raw, the officer on hand decided to give The Bulgarian Brute a pass based on his knowledge of the ongoing situation. The officer did, however, cuff Lashley after The All Mighty shoulder-checked him while exiting, and Lana was next after she open-palm slapped Nashville’s finest on the ramp.
UPDATE - 11:00 AM ET
Statement from Lana
“How can I be arrested by an off-duty police officer, hired by me, to protect myself?”
UPDATE - 11:30 AM ET
Statement from Bobby Lashley
“I’ve been advised by attorneys to not speak about the case because it could involve future litigation.”
Stay with WWE digital platforms for the latest updates on Lashley and Lana's situation.
- UPDATE: Becky Lynch Doesn't Appear On RAW AGAIN This Week, But DOES Work Post-Show Match (PHOTOS) -- Reason For RAW Hiatus~!!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom