The October 14th, 2019 edition of WWE RAW on the USA Network took place at the Pepsi Center in Denver, CO.
- This week's broadcast opens up with a video package looking at the feud between Bray Wyatt/The Fiend, and Seth Rollins. We see footage of the attacks early in their feud, and then their encounter at Hell In A Cell. The montage ends with footage of The Fiend's attack on Rollins on Friday's SmackDown, and then we go to the RAW intro video.
- A big pyrotechnics display goes off to start the show, and then Becky Lynch comes out to the ring to kick off the show. Becky gets on the mic and says Sasha Banks can't be here tonight because of the beating her put on her. But, there is someone else who is a thorn in her side. Charlotte comes out to interrupt and says she doesn't want to fight with Becky anymore, and she just wants to be her friend. Then she cheap-shots Becky with a punch to the face. They start brawling all over the ring, then out to the ringside floor. Some referees run in and break it up.
- Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch: The winner of this match earns the first draft pick for their respective brand. The opening bell sounds and they immediately start going at it. Becky starts laying into Charlotte with kicks in the corner. Charlotte fights back with an elbow to the face, then they start trading uppercuts and chops in the middle of the ring. Charlotte grabs Becky by the hair and throws her down. Charlotte puts Becky in a head scissor choke, and slams her head into the mat. Charlotte and Becky trade strikes now, Becky hits a flying kick off the middle rope and knocks Charlotte out to ringside. They brawl on the ringside floor now, and Charlotte slams Becky face-first into the ring post. Back in the ring, Becky fights back with a flurry of strikes. Becky hits a missile dropkick off the middle rope for a two count. Becky misses a shot, then Charlotte drops her and puts her in the Boston Crab. Becky fights out and dumps Charlotte out to ringside. Becky kicks her through the ropes, then hits a flying punch off the apron. Back in the ring, Becky misses a shot off the middle rope and crashes down to the mat. Charlotte follows up with the Natural Selection for a two count. Charlotte shoves Becky into the corner and then hits a big boot for another two count. Becky starts fighting back now, and hits an inverted DDT. Becky hits a flying leg drop from the middle rope for a two count. Charlotte comes back with a spear for a two count. Charlotte is getting frustrated now, and Becky surprises her with a roll-up from behind for the three count.
Winner: Becky Lynch
- RAW will now have the first pick in the draft tonight.
- Still to come: Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler defend the RAW Tag Titles against the Viking Raiders; plus the contract signing between Tyson Fury and Braun Strowman for WWE's Crown Jewel event.
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins is backstage for an interview. Rollins says he's glad it's draft day, but no matter which brand he goes to, it seems like Bray Wyatt keeps following him. Seth says he's not proud of what he did at Hell In A Cell, but he did what he had to for survival. Rollins says The Fiend won't be able to keep picking his spots, because he's going "Fiend hunting" tonight, and he's going to find and end The Fiend.
- We go to a video package recapping the Draft results from SmackDown.
- Back from the break, they show a video package of stock analyst Jim Cramer giving his picks for the draft.
- Stephanie McMahon comes out to the stage, and steps up to the draft podium. The podium also has an LED screen on the front of it. Stephanie welcomes us to the second and final night of the WWE draft, and she reminds us that executives from FOX and the USA Network have direct influence over draft. RAW picks Seth Rollins. SmackDown picks Brock Lesnar. RAW picks Charlotte Flair. SmackDown picks The New Day. In the final pick of round one, RAW picks Andrade and Zelina Vega.
- We go to the draft panel table in the audience, hosted by Renee Young, WWE Hall of Famer Booker T, Beth Phoenix, and the currently injured Samoa Joe. They give their thoughts on the draft so far, then send us back to the ring for a singles match.
- Andrade vs. Ali: Zelina Vega cuts a brief promo before the match, and she says things are about to change. Ali starts getting in some offense, and he dumps Andrade out to ringside. Zelina causes a distraction, which leads to Andrade running back in the ring and brawling with Ali. Andrade hits a basement dropkick, then he stomps on Ali on the mat. Andrade hits a chop to the chest, then Ali fights back with a kick and a back elbow. Ali goes to the top turnbuckle, but Andrade runs up on him and dumps him out to ringside. Andrade rolls out and stomps on Ali on the ringside floor, then slams him into the ring post. Back in the ring, Andrade starts working over Ali's shoulder and elbow now. Ali tries to mount some offense, but Andrade shuts him down with some knee strikes for a two count. Andrade continues working over Ali's arm, and puts him in an arm bar hanging over the ropes until the ref calls for the break. Andrade wastes some time, then he misses a running knee strike in the corner, and falls out to ringside. Ali runs the ropes and looks for a dive, but Zelina gets on the apron to block him. Ali jumps right over her and hits a dive on Andrade. On the way back in the ring, Zelina hits a cheap shot on Ali behind the ref's back. This leads to Andrade hitting the hammerlock DDT on Ali for the three count.
- Stephanie McMahon comes out to the stage for round two of tonight's draft. RAW picks the Kabuki Warriors. SmackDown picks Daniel Bryan. RAW picks Rusev. SmackDown picks Bayley. For the final pick of the round, RAW chooses Aleister Black.
- We see a video from the Saturday Night Live "Weekend Update" desk. They talk about thinking wrestling was fake, until they mixed it up with Braun Strowman last year.
- The Viking Raiders vs. Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler (c): The RAW Tag Team Championships are on the line in this one. The opening bell sounds and Erik immediately drops Ziggler with a running dropkick, then he knocks Roode off the apron. Ivar then charges and hits a dive on Roode at ringside. Erik slams Ziggler, then Ivar tags in and hits a big splash off the top rope. Ivar pins, but Roode breaks it up. The distraction from Roode leads to Ziggler hitting a dropkick on Ivar. Ivar fires back with a shoulder tackle, then he tags in Erik. Erik starts cleaning house, but while he's grabbing Roode, Ziggler attacks Erik from behind and takes out his knee. Ziggler drops Erik again, then Roode tags in for the double team. Roode and Ziggler trade frequent tags now to control the pace against Erik. Erik starts fighting back, but he misses a shot and Ziggler dumps him outside. Roode hits a cheap shot on Erik at ringside, then Ziggler tackles Erik into a pile of chairs in the timekeeper's area. Back in the ring, Erik tries to mount a comeback, but Ziggler rakes the eyes and hits a Fameasser for a two count. Roode tags in for the double team, but Erik is able to fight them off momentarily. The numbers game ends up being too much, and Ziggler superkicks him, then Roode hits the Glorious DDT. Roode pins, but Ivar breaks up the pin. Ziggler tags back in for another double team, but Erik breaks free and tags in Ivar. Ivar cleans house and hits a handstand springboard double back elbow. Erik tags in for the double team on Ziggler. They hit the Viking Experience for the three count, and we have new Tag Champs.
Winners: The Viking Raiders
- Erik and Ivar celebrate with their new RAW Tag Title belts after the match.
- Still to come: A brand new edition of Bray Wyatt's Firefly Fun House.
- Back from the break, we see a promo from the Viking Raiders. They say they're the first undefeated tag team in WWE, and they run down their list of accolades from other companies before winning their RAW Tag Titles tonight.
- Stephanie McMahon is back on stage for round three of tonight's draft. RAW picks Cedric Alexander. SmackDown picks Shinsuke Nakamura. RAW picks Humberto Carillo. SmackDown picks Ali. And for the final pick, RAW selects Erick Rowan.
- Aleister Black vs. Eric Young: They lock up off the opening bell and Young hits some strikes in the corner. Black fights back with a leg sweep and a running knee strike. Black hits a springboard moonsault, and then he looks for the Black Mass, but Young ducks it and rolls outside. Black and Young trade shots on the apron, then Young runs the ropes, but Black shuts him down with a knee to the face. Young looks for a sunset flip, but Black reverses it into a variation of the dragon sleeper. Black apparently calls this move the Dark Ritual. Young taps out for the finish.
Winner: Aleister Black
- In the fourth round of the draft, Stephanie reveals that RAW has picked Buddy Murphy. SmackDown picks the team of Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler. RAW selects Jinder Mahal. SmackDown chooses Carmella. For the final pick of the fourth round, RAW selects 24/7 Champion R-Truth.
- The Street Profits are shown backstage cutting a promo about tonight's show. They talk about Tyson Fury and Braun Strowman signing their contract tonight. They move on to talking about themselves being drafted by WWE RAW. The OC interrupts and AJ congratulates the Street Profits on coming to RAW. AJ says he likes them, but to be honest, he's not sure why the USA Network drafted them. AJ asks why they would draft the Street Profits, then The OC is already here. AJ tells them that Monday Night RAW belongs to The OC. The OC walks off, but then they turn around and attack the Street Profits. They stomp on the Profits until agents and referees break it up.
- Ricochet vs. Shelton Benjamin: We see a pre-taped promo from Ricochet before the match, talking about his destiny and overcoming the obstacles. Shelton starts off shoving Ricochet back into the corner, but Ricochet fights back with a kick. Ricochet hits a headscissor takedown, but then he misses a shot, and Shelton comes back with a German suplex. Shelton hits a facebuster for a two count, then he starts working over Ricochet's shoulder. Shelton goes for a kick and misses, but then he spins around for another one and this time it connects. Shelton pins for another two count. Ricochet finally starts fighting back now and hits an enziguri. Both men are slow to get to their feet, then Ricochet hits another kick to the face. Ricochet springboards off the top for a flying clothesline on Shelton. Ricochet follows up with a standing shooting star press for a two count. Shelton and Ricochet trade strikes on the apron now, until Ricochet drops him with another kick. Ricochet goes up top, but Shelton meets him there. Shelton goes for a belly to belly suplex off the top, but Ricochet lands on his feet. Ricochet then hits the Recoil for the three count.
- The announce team sends us to a video package looking at Tyson Fury's undefeated boxing career, and his arrival in WWE.
- We go to a video segment where we see Lana getting massaged by an unknown woman. Lana tells her she likes it harder, then we go to commercial. Back from the break, we're back at the massage scene, where Lana tells the woman giving her a massage to go deeper. The woman leaves, and then Bobby Lashley walks in and replaces her. Lashley massages her leg and reaches under her towel. Lana says he has a gentle touch and Rusev was never that good. Lashley says this is fun, but probably not fun for Rusev. She flips over and Lashley continues, then we go back to the arena.
- Jerry Lawler is in the ring with a table, chairs, and contract to be signed by Braun Strowman and Tyson Fury. Jerry introduces Strowman first, and then introduces Tyson Fury. Tyson comes in the ring and has a brief stare-down with Braun before they sit down. Jerry asks them to remain professional and not have a repeat of last week. Braun gets on the mic and says he knows a lot about Tyson and he's a hell of an athlete, but he's also got one of the biggest egos, and he knows he was trying to steal Braun's spotlight. Braun says he won't be used a stepping stone to further Tyson's career, and in Saudi Arabia, Tyson is stepping into Braun's world. Braun says he's going to pick up Tyson and slam him in the ring to give him his first loss ever, and there isn't a damn thing Tyson can do about it. Braun says on October 31st, Tyson is going to get these hands. Braun signs the contract and slides it over. Tyson goes to talk, but stops and signs the contract first. Tyson picks up the mic and says he's a fan of Braun's, and he brought his family to see Braun. Tyson says he's at home in any kind of ring, and Braun will be looking up at him from his back because Tyson is going to knock him out. They stand up and come face to face, and Jerry quietly makes his exit now. Braun smashes the table between them and screams. Tyson takes a pen out of his pocket and breaks that to mock Braun's show of strength. Tyson heads to the back.
- They show some of the hosts from NBC Today briefly talking about the WWE draft.
- Stephanie McMahon is on the stage for the fifth round of the draft tonight. RAW picks Samoa Joe. SmackDown chooses The Miz . RAW picks Akira Tozawa. SmackDown selects King Corbin. In the last pick of this round, RAW chooses Shelton Benjamin.
- Buddy Murphy vs. Cedric Alexander: The opening bell sounds and Buddy and Cedric trade shots, and the opening moments of this one are fairly evenly matched. Cedric tries to fight back and he goes to the top rope, but Buddy knocks him down to the ringside floor. Cedric fights his way back into the ring, but Buddy knocks him back out to ringside with a knee to the face. Buddy follows up with a suicide dive on Cedric, then he takes him back in the ring. Buddy goes up top and hits a flying knee strike for a two count. Cedric blocks a kick, and fires back with a back elbow to the face. Buddy rolls out to ringside for a breather. Cedric hits a kick through the ropes, and then a suicide dive. Back in the ring, Cedric hits the Flatliner for a two count. They fight in the corner, and Murphy ends up superkicking Cedric in the face through the legs. Buddy follows up with the Murphy's Law for the three count.
Winner: Buddy Murphy
- The announce team goes over the card for Crown Royal so far.
- We go backstage to the Street Profits. They take issue with The OC attacking them 3-on-2. They say they need a partner, and they're going to keep their partner a mystery for now. They say they want the smoke with The OC.
- Up next is a commercial for Friday's episode of SmackDown on FOX, promoting the Cain Velasquez vs. Brock Lesnar storyline.
- Stephanie is back on stage for the final round of the draft tonight. First, RAW selects Rey Mysterio. SmackDown chooses Shorty Gable. RAW picks Titus O'Neil. SmackDown picks Elias. And for the final pick, RAW selects Liv Morgan. We go to the draft panel table in the arena, where they give their thoughts on the latest picks.
- The Kabuki Warriors vs. Natalya & Lacey Evans: Before the match, Natalya gets on the mic and says she had to pick a partner who pushed her to the limit, so she chose Lacey Evans. The opening bell sounds and Kairi and Asuka control the opening moments of this one against Lacey. Lacey finally fights back and takes down Kairi for a two count. Lacey kicks Kairi out of the ring, and follows her out to the floor. Kairi connects with a spinning back fist, and then a neckbreaker on the ringside floor. Asuka then hits a cheap shot on Lacey at ringside while Kairi distracts the ref. Back in the ring, Asuka tags in for the double team on Lacey. Asuka starts working over Lacey's arm now, and then repeatedly kicks her in the head. Lacey finally breaks free and tags in Natalya. Natalya cleans house, and then looks for the Sharpshooter on Asuka, but Asuka fights it off. Asuka looks for a submission now, but Natalya fights out. They trade pin attempts now until Natalya is able to grab her and finally apply the Sharpshooter. Kairi runs in and breaks it up, then runs back to the apron. Asuka knocks Natalya off the apron now with the running hip attack. Back in the ring, Natalya fights back with a dropkick on Asuka. Asuka fights back and goes for an arm bar. Natalya fights off the arm bar, but Asuka continues the offense and repeatedly stomps on Natalya. Asuka goes back to working over Natalya's right shoulder now. Natalya tries to mount a comeback and trades strikes with Asuka. Kairi gets the tag for a double vertical suplex on Natalya. Kairi pins for a two count, then applies a body scissors hold. Natalya finally fights out and drops Kairi, then Lacey gets the hot tag. Lacey cleans house and hits a neckbreaker on Kairi. Lacey hits a series of kicks, and then a slingshot elbow drop for a two count. Lacey goes to the top rope, but Asuka causes a distraction, which leads to Kairi dropping Lacey in the corner. Kairi climbs up top and hits flying double stomp on Lacey. Kairi pins, but Natalya breaks it up. Kairi dumps Natalya out to ringside, then she hits a running punch to the face in the corner. Kairi goes up top, and Asuka tags in. Kairi misses her elbow drop, and Lacey hits her with the Women's Right. Asuka runs in and rolls up Lacey from behind for the three count.
Winners: The Kabuki Warriors
- It's time for a new episode of Bray Wyatt's Firefly Fun House. Bray says he saw Seth, and laughs. He says he thinks Seth is brave and smart, but the thing is, "he" never forgets. Bray talks to his puppet, and tells it that "he" keeps us safe here. Then, Seth Rollins runs in out of nowhere and cheap shots Bray from behind. The puppets ask Seth not to destroy the Fun House. Seth rips apart the Fun House, and then Bray gets up and comes face to face with Seth. Bray asks Seth why he's doing this, and begs him to stop. Seth punches out Bray, and goes back to destroying the Fun House. Seth sets a table on fire, then flips it over and the wall with the pictures of The Fiend's victims on it starts burning. The screen cuts to shots of The Fiend as the Fun House burns and RAW goes off the air.
WWE & AEW NEWS UPDATES (10/12)* Bray Wyatt's Latest 'Cryptic Post' Explains Why "Some Wear Masks" & Claims "I Saw You"
* WWE Contacting Several Venues About Being NEW Weekly Home For NXT On USA TV Shoots
* PHOTOS: Bayley Shows Off NEW LOOK At WWE SmackDown On FOX
* Vince McMahon Gets Good Laugh Out Of Negative Reaction To WWE HIAC PPV Conclusion
* Sasha Banks Injury From Hell In A Cell Worse Than WWE Originally Thought
* Post-WWE Draft Plans: WWE & FOX's Ideas To Keep Superstars Separated
* Report: Cain Velasquez, Tyson Fury Sign VERY Different Contracts With WWE
* Details On Cain Velasquez Quitting MMA Drug Testing, Retiring From UFC
* Update On WWE Failing To Deliver Several Legends At SD! On FOX Premiere
* Report: Paul Heyman Pushing For 2 Specific Stars In WWE Draft
* Wednesday Night Wars (Week 2): AEW Down, But Once Again Beats WWE NXT
* Update On WWE Cancelling Celebrities Appearing On SD! On FOX Due To Ties With AEW
* The Inner Circle's First AEW Photo Shoot, AEW Segment Crashes Internet?
* The Rock Issues Full Statement On NWA Powerrr Debut Show (Updated)
* WWE Signs 'Good Day NY' Anchor To Host Revamped WWE Series (Photos)
* Chris Jericho Reveals Insight Into His Unique Use Of Social Media (Video)
* Roman Reigns Goes Undercover For GQ & Vanity Fair (Funny Video)
* Hulk Hogan Having Back Surgery For WWE Return, Has Specific Opponent In Mind
* William Regal Blasts Paige & Her Family, Paige & Family Members Fire Back (Whoa ..)
* EXCLUSIVE: Edge Meets With WWE Doctor For In-Ring Return In Pittsburgh (Updated)
* Jeff Hardy/DWI Arrest Update: Fight With Wife?, Mug Shot Photo
* Interesting Google News Comparing WWE, AEW & UFC Searches For TV & PPVs
* UFC Star Does Triple H's Entrance For Fight, HHH Responds (Updated)
* WWE Starting To Get Serious About Launching NXT Japan Brand
* Chris Jericho On AEW Chants On WWE TV, "#CancelWWENetwork" Movement
* Update: Don't Expect To See Finn Balor That Often Going Forward
* Report: WWE/Cain Velasquez Issues Over UFC Star Wanting To Wear Mask
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom