The December 2, 2019 edition of WWE RAW aired live on the USA Network from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN.
- This week's broadcast opens up with the AOP arriving to the arena in a black van. Charly Caruso tries to interview them, but they don't have much to say and they enter the arena.
- Seth Rollins comes out to the ring to kick off the show in street clothes. Seth says he wants to apologize to the entire locker room, and Kevin Owens comes out. Owens says he smells B.S. coming from Seth, and he asks if he had something to do with the AOP attacking last week. Rollins denies any involvement. Owens says he can tell that Rollins is lying because his lips are moving, and then the AOP comes out to interrupt. The AOP get on the mic and say something in a foreign language, and then they challenge Owens and Rollins to a tag match tonight. Owens says he doesn't want to walk into a trap, and if Rollins wants a shot at him let's just do it right now. Rollins says he tried, and he walks off. Rollins walks up the ramp and comes face to face with AOP on the stage. The AOP let Rollins walk by, and he heads to the back. Owens says Seth might be out of here, but he wants a piece of the AOP. Owens tells them to come to the ring, preferably one at a time. The AOP laughs and heads backstage. Owens says he still wants a fight, and he issues an open challenge for tonight.
- Bobby Lashley and Lana are shown backstage walking through the arena hallways.
- Back from the break, Kevin Owens is still in the ring. Lana's music hits and she comes out to the stage, and Owens looks disappointed. Lana and Owens start arguing. Lana informs everyone that Rusev isn't here tonight, and she knows Owens doesn't care but the fans do. She says she filed a restraining order against him again. Lana says Rusev is a danger to everyone, and if he shows up today he's going to jail for a long time. Owens interrupts and says he's never heard someone talk so much yet say so little. Owens says Lana thinks she's so important and beautiful, but that she's a repulsive person. Lana talks some trash to Owens, then says that her boyfriend Lashley is going to finish him. Lashley comes out, and it looks like he's answering Owen's open challenge. Some security guards come out to ringside with Lana for the match.
- Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens: The opening bell sounds and Lashley controls the opening moments of this one. Owens starts mounting a comeback, but Lashley dodges a moonsault and Owens crashes down by himself. Lashley follows up with more offense on Owens now and pummels on him in the corner. Lashley hits a facebuster on Owens for a two count. Owens blocks a couple shots now and hits a pop-up powerbomb on Lashley. Both men are down. The AOP start walking down the ramp. The AOP hits the ring and starts beating down Owens. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner via DQ: Kevin Owens
- The AOP continues beating down Owens after the bell, and they drag him to the back as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break, Lana and Lashley are still in the ring. Charly Caruso comes in the ring to interview them, and Lana complains about Rusev. Rusev suddenly hits the ring and hits a big kick on Lashley. Lana's security or "detectives" watch from ringside as Rusev pummels on Lashley in the ring. The security guards looks like they's going to get in the ring, but Rusev rolls out and runs away. Lashley and Lana end up getting the detectives faces at ringside, and they get arrested.
- Back from the break, we see footage of Lana and Bobby Lashley being put into the back of a police car. Lana is screaming and threatening to sue. We see The Street Profits and R-Truth sitting back watching Lana and Lashley be driven off by the police.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Akira Tozawa: The opening bell sound and they come face to face and talk trash. Drew shoves Tozwa, and they go at it. Drew overpowers Tozawa early on and taunts him to give up. Tozawa finally fight sback with some kicks, and he sends Drew out to the ringside floor. Tozawa hits a suicide dive on Drew on the floor. They brawl on the floor and Drew turns it around, hitting an inverted Alabama Slam on the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Drew keeps Tozawa grounded and lays into him with strikes. Drew hits an overhead suplex and continues the beat-down on Tozawa. Tozawa fights up and takes Drew down with a missile dropkick off the top. Drew fights back and forth with Tozawa now until Drew hits the Claymore Kick out of nowhere for the three count.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- After the match, Drew stays in the ring and gets on the mic. Drew says that was fun, and he talks about his problem with people going on social media now to air out their business. He says the WWE locker room likes to be cryptic, but he is going to be straight with his issues. He calls out Randy Orton specifically now, and Orton comes out to the ring. Orton turns his back on Drew, and Drew cuts a promo on Orton. Drew says Orton walks around here like he owns the place, but says Orton is only vicious on Twitter now and not in the ring. Drew says he is the most ferocious star in WWE now, and says that he and the Claymore Kick are happening now, and Orton and the RKO are the past. Orton calls out Drew now and says he hasn't earned anything here yet, and he will fix Drew's problem right now. They come nose to nose, and then The OC interrupts. Gallows, Styles and Anderson talk some trash about Orton for "ruining AJ's life." Drew says this doesn't have anything to do with him, so he leaves and walks past the OC up the ramp. The OC hits the ring now and goes at it with Orton. They beat down Orton until Ricochet, then Humberto Carrillo, then Rey Mysterio come out to make the save. They clear The OC out of the ring, and The OC retreats up the ramp.
- Backstage, Mysterio, Carrillo, and Ricochet are checking on Orton backstage. Orton doesn't seem interested in their help.
- Tony Nese vs. Aleister Black: The opening bell sounds and they trade offense fairly evenly in the opening moments. Nese hits a big shot and takes control now. Nese wastes some time showing off, and Black fires back with a series of kicks and knee strikes. Black follows up with the Black Mass for the three count after a short but competitive match.
Winner: Aleister Black
- Buddy Murphy says he's going to expose Black as someone who takes himself way too seriously. Murphy says he is cool, calm, and collected, but Aleister is a hot head who needs to calm down.
- Eric Young vs. Andrade: Zelina Vega is at ringside for this one. Andrade controls the opening moments of this one, as Zelina cheers on from the floor. Young finally fights back and he drops Andrade, then connects with a flying elbow drop off the top for a two count. Young controls the pace now and beats own on Andrade. Andrade fights back with a jawbreaker and a kick for a two count. Young tries to fight back, but Andrade shuts him down with the double knee strikes and the hammerlock DDT to win.
- After the match, R-Truth runs out and hides behind the fan barricade from some wrestlers looking for his 24/7 Title. Kyle Bush from NASCAR is in the front row, and at first they help Truth hide, but then Kyle Bush rolls up Truth for the three count to win his 24/7 Title. Bush heads up the ramp to the back with his new 24/7 Title, and Truth looks shocked. (Editor's Note: After Raw ended, WWE shot a post-show segment backstage at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville that saw Truth pin Busch to recapture the WWE 24/7 Title. Watch video here ...)
- The Street Profits are backstage cutting a promo for Cyber Monday sales at WWE Shop. No Way Jose and his conga line dance by them.
- It looks like Seth Rollins is on his way out of the building, and he is stopped for an interview by Charly Caruso. She asks why Rollins didn't help Owens from being attacked by AOP after he said everyone on RAW is his family. Rollins gets mad, saying that Owens said he didn't want his help. Charly says people are questioning the sincerity of Rollins' apology earlier. Rollins gets frustrated now and says everyone wants to be a critic, but not everyone has the guts to be a leader.
- We see a video package looking at Rey Mysterio winning the WWE U.S. Title last week.
- They go to a pre-tape of Erick Rowan looking into his mysterious pet cage, talking about how cute the mystery thing inside the cage is.
- No Way Jose vs. Erick Rowan: Joe comes out with his usual conga line, and Rowan comes out with his covered pet cage. The opening bell sounds, but Rowan gets distracted by members of the conga line who are about to look at his covered pet cage. Rowan rolls out of the ring and beats down the conga line members, then beats down Jose. Rowan takes Jose back in the ring and continues beating on him. Rowan hits the Iron Claw and pins, but Rowan gets up before the three count. Rowan hits a second Iron Claw and pins for the three count this time.
Winner: Erick Rowan
- Rowan leaves with his pet cage with the cover still on them.
- Asuka and Kairi Sane are shown backstage warming up.
- Back from the commercial break, Rowan is at the gorilla position for an interview. He is repeatedly asked what's in the cage, but he doesn't answer and walks away.
- Asuka and Kairi Sane are backstage for an interview. Kairi cuts a promo in her native language, and then they head out to the ring.
- Charlotte vs. Kairi Sane & Asuka: This one is a handicap match. Asuka and Sane attack Charlotte before the bell. The Kabuki Warriors start off strong, but Charlotte is able to fight them off and knock them out to ringside one by one. Charlotte connects with a baseball slide dropkick out of the ring on both women at ringside. Asuka reverses an Irish whip into the barricade, and the Kabuki Warriors take control of the match now. Back in the ring, Charlotte dodges a hip attack and Asuka accidentally knocks Kairi out to the ringside floor. Charlotte dumps Asuka out to ringside next, then hits suicide dive on both women. Back in the ring, Charlotte boots Kairi off the apron. Charlotte misses a big boot on Asuka, and Asuka takes control now against Charlotte. Charlotte fights back and drops Asuka then puts Kairi in a Boston Crab, but Asuka gets back up and breaks it up. Kairi and Asuka keep the pressure on Charlotte now with frequent tags. Charlotte dodges a double team attempt, then she hits a double spear on both Kabuki Warriors. She pins Asuka for a two count. Charlotte puts Asuka in the Figure Eight, but Kairi breaks it up with the flying elbow off the top for the three count.
Winners: Asuka & Kairi Sane
- The Viking Raiders are shown backstage getting ready to come out to the ring.
- Charlotte is stopped backstage for an interview, but Charlotte just walks off.
- The Viking Raiders vs. Mark Sterling & Mitchell Lyons: The Viking Raiders beat down these two enhancement talents early on. The make quick work of them and hit the Viking Experience for the win after a short squash match.
Winners: The Viking Raiders
- Rey Mysterio, Ricochet and Humberto are shown in their locker room. Rey says to get ready for the legend, and for the future.
- The OC cuts a promo at the Gorilla position. They talk about Randy Orton sticking his nose in OC business. They say they're going to take out their anger tonight hurting Humberto, Ricochet, and especially Rey.
- Humberto Carrillo, Rey Mysterio & Ricochet vs. The OC (AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows): Humberto starts off strong against Anderson. AJ tags in and goes at it with Humberto now. Humberto mounts some offense, then hits a moonault off the top for a two count. Anderson hits a cheap shot from the apron now, and AJ knocks Humberto out to ringside. Back in the ring, Gallows tags in to continue the beating on Humberto. Rey finally gets the hot tag and starts cleaning house now. AJ tags back in and Rey sends him into the ropes. Rey looks for the 619, but Anderson gets involved to stop it. Anderson throws Rey against the fan barricade now and beats him down at ringside. Back in the ring, The OC members trade tags and take turns beating down Rey. Ricochet finally gets the hot tag and starts cleaning house. AJ tags in and Ricochet hits a flying clothesline on him and continues the offense. Anderson hits a cheap shot on Ricochet, and AJ drops him for a two count. AJ looks for the Styles Clash, but Ricochet escapes and hits the Recoil. Anderson breaks up the pin, then Rey takes out Anderson and hits the 619. Gallows takes out Rey with a big boot, then Humberto knocks Gallows out to ringside and hits a dive on him. AJ and Anderson are alone in the ring now. AJ looks for the Styles Clash, but Ricochet reverses it into a pin for a two count. AJ fires back with the Pele kick, then he takes Ricochet to the top turnbuckle. Ricochet tries to hit a hurricanrana off the top, but AJ reverses it into a Styles Clash off the middle rope for the three count.
Winners: The OC
- After the match, Orton hits the ring and hits the RKO out of nowhere on AJ Styles. Orton gets up on the turnbuckle and poses as RAW goes off the air.
- UPDATE: Becky Lynch Doesn't Appear On RAW AGAIN This Week, But DOES Work Post-Show Match (PHOTOS) -- Reason For RAW Hiatus~!!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
— WWE (@WWE) December 2, 2019
— WWE (@WWE) December 2, 2019