The February 4th edition of WWE RAW took place at the Moda Center in Portland, OR.
- Stephanie McMahon is in the ring to kick off tonight's episode of RAW, but she is immediately interrupted by Becky Lynch. Becky steps in the ring and Stephanie introduces her to the crowd. Stephanie talks about Becky's feud with Ronda, and how Becky has an injured leg and hasn't let their doctors clear her for WrestleMania. Becky says she sees through Stephanie's plan, and she seems to think Stephanie doesn't want her to face RAW's Ronda Rousey. She says Stephanie never had to struggle for anything in her life like Becky had to. Stephanie says Becky has to go to the doctor and get cleared, unless her knee injury is worse than she's letting on. Stephanie says she does care about Becky, and asks her to please see the doctor for her own safety. Becky says Stephanie won't take her moment away from her. Stephanie says if Becky won't see the doctor, she'll be forced to suspend her. Becky seems to say no to going to see a doctor, so Stephanie tells her she is now suspended from WWE. Becky attacks Stephanie and goes for the Disarm-her, but then Becky's knee gives out. Becky fights with security guards and goes after Stephanie again, and her knee gives out again. Stephanie retreats to the back, and then Becky is escorted to the back by referees and agents.
- Back from the break, we see Becky being escorted through the backstage area. Ronda Rousey walks up to her and they have a stare-down. Ronda says she is a professional, and says Becky just robbed the fans of their first match together by attacking Stephanie. Ronda says Becky should have stayed home and rested her knee instead of coming to RAW and moping.
- Ronda Rousey vs. Liv Morgan: Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott are at ringside for this one and they try to create a distraction early on. Liv rolls outside a couple times to avoid Ronda. When she gets back in the ring, it's all Ronda as she tosses Liv down and applies the armbar for the finish after a quick match.
Winner: Ronda Rousey
- After the match, Ronda calls out Sarah Logan and Logan gets in the ring. It looks like we have another match.
- Ronda Rousey vs. Sarah Logan: The opening bell sounds and Sarah immediately takes Ronda into the corner with a spear. Ronda attempts an armbar, but Logan escapes and rolls outside for a breather. Back in the ring, Logan starts fighting back until Ronda throws her down and pummels on her. Ronda locks in the armbar next for the win.
Winner: Ronda Rousey
- After the match, Ruby Riott stares at Ronda from ringside, but then leaves up the ramp with Logan and Morgan.
- Backstage, Ruby does an interview where she says she'll only face Ronda when it's for the Women's Title. Ruby says Liv and Sarah are hurt right now, and she's their friend so she's going to help them now, and that Ronda wouldn't know anything about having friends.
- Still to come: Kurt Angle is in the house to address his future in WWE; and Bobby Lashley and Finn Balor face off in a singles match.
- Sasha Banks and Bayley do an interview in the back where they talk about their plans to qualify for Elimination Chamber. Alicia Fox and Nikki Cross walk over and taunt Banks and Bayley.
- Four Corners Tag Match: Heavy Machinery vs. The B Team vs. Lucha House Party vs. The Revival: Dorado and Metalik start this one off strong and hit several hurricanranas and takedowns on The B Team and The Revival. Bobby Roode and Chad Gable are shown backstage watching on a monitor. Tucker tags in and works over WIlder now. Otis tags in for the double team on Wilder, then a spinning powerslam. Tucker tags back in and Heavy Machinery cleans house, throwing The B Team and Revival to the outside. Lucha House Party runs over and hits suicide dive moonsaults on The B Team at ringside. Meanwhile in the ring, Heavy Machinery double teams Dawson and then throws him outside onto the B Team and Wilder at ringside. Back in the ring, Wilder fights back and The Revival double teams Metalik. Dorado finally gets the tag and he takes out both Revival members. Dorado dives outside, and The B Team double teams Dawson. Otis is the legal man, and he flattens both B Team members. Otis does The Worm and hits the elbow drop on Dallas. Axel breaks up the pin, and Tucker runs in for a double underhook suplex on Axel. Wilder takes Tucker out, then he distracts Otis while Dawson tags himself in. Dawson tries to roll up Dallas from behind, but Dallas fights out. Wilder tags in and they hit the Shatter Machine on Bo Dallas for the three count.
Winners: The Revival
- Ryder and Hawkins are shown backstage. Hawkins says he's toxic and he's holding back Ryder. Hawkins points out he's been losing for over two years, and asks why Ryder would want anything to do with him. Ryder points out that last they spelled his name wrong on the screen, after being here for 13 years. Ryder says his point is that he's a loser just like Hawkins, so Hawkins can't bring him down any lower. Ryder says they won't be losers for much longer, and they're going to end Slater's losing streak together.
- Kurt Angle is shown backstage talking to Mickie James and Apollo Crews. He's heading towards the gorilla position to make his announcement about his future.
- Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Kurt talks about living his life through the three I's - intensity, integrity, and intelligence. Kurt says he's accomplished everything he wanted - from the European Championship to the WWE Hall of Fame, tearing the house down with Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania, soiling the ring with milk in a classic RAW segment, and recently meeting the son he never knew he had. Kurt says lately the three I's have turned into the three D's - doubt, defeat and depression. He says his last few matches didn't go the way he wanted. He says in his career, he beat 'em all, and he even won a gold medal with a broken freakin' neck. Kurt says one opponent he cannot defeat is father time. Kurt talks about the point in an athletes career where he has to think about that - but then Baron Corbin comes out to interrupt. Corbin trashes Kurt and says he should have hanged up his boots at his Hall of Fame induction. Corbin calls Kurt a broken old man, and Kurt tells Corbin to come down to the ring so an old man can break his ankle in two. Drew McIntyre comes out to interrupt next. Drew continues to trash Kurt, and says he's not a warrior anymore, he's scared. Drew says him and Corbin are going to put Kurt out of his misery now, and they hit the ring. Braun Strowman comes out to back up Kurt. Braun drops Drew on the ramp, and then Kurt throws Corbin out of the ring. Braun chases Corbin around the ring, and Kurt blocks him on the other side. Corbin and Drew finally get away and they retreat through the crowd. Braun and Kurt stand tall in the ring and then head to the back together.
- Still to come: Finn Balor vs. Bobby Lashley; and Jeff Jarrett's first match on RAW in nearly 20 years, as he takes on Elias.
- Back from the break, Corey Graves announces a tag match between the team of Braun Strowman and Kurt Angle against Baron Corbin and Drew McIntyre.
- Bayley and Sasha Banks come out for their match, but Alicia Fox and Nikki Cross immediately attack from behind on the stage. Bayley and Banks fight back, but Nikki and Fox keep double teaming each of them. Nikki and Alicia to beat down both Bayley and Banks on the stage before walking down to the ring.
- Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Nikki Cross & Alicia Fox: Banks and Bayley recover during the commercial break, and the match is on. Bayley fires up on Nikki and hits a running dropkick for a two count. Alicia tags in and Bayley hits a suplex for a two count. Nikki runs in and Bayley suplexes her too. Bayley hits a neckbreaker on Alicia, then Alicia rolls outside for a breather. Nikki distracts Bayley at ringside, then back in the ring Alicia comes back with a scissor kick on Bayley. Nikki and Alicia trade frequent tags now to double team Bayley. Nikki hits a splash on Bayley in the corner, followed by a running bulldog for a two count. Nikki takes Bayley outside and drops her on the floor. Nikki tries to spear Bayley up against the ring post, but Sasha pulls her out of the way and Nikki crashes into the ring post by herself. Back in the ring, Alicia tags in and Bayley rolls her up in a small package for the three count.
Winners: Bayley and Sasha Banks
- Apollo Crews does an interview in the back where he talks about his discussion with Kurt Angle earlier. Crews says he wants to see the Olympic gold medalist compete tonight, and Kurt's allowed to lose a few matches out of all his wins. Rezar and Drake Maverick walk over, and Drake and Crews exchange words. Crews makes a joke about Drake being Rezar's puppet, and Rezar gets in Crews' face. Drake calms down Rezar and they walk off.
- The Road Dogg comes out to the ring and cuts one of his D-X style promos in the ring. Road Dogg says tonight isn't about him, it's about the WWE Hall of Famer Double J. Jeff Jarret comes out for his match with Elias up next. Jarrett cuts an old school Double J promo, but Road Dogg cuts him off and says they didn't finish their song next week. "With My Baby Tonight" starts playing and they sing along until Elias comes out to interrupt. Elias trashes their song, and makes fun of Portland saying they aren't important enough to have their own football team. Elias says he won't perform tonight because the fans are too ungrateful. Jarrett interrupts and tells Elias don't sing it, bring it. Jarrett and Elias briefly brawl on the ramp, then they get back in the ring and we have a match.
- Jeff Jarrett vs. Elias: Road Dogg is at ringside for this one. The opening bell sounds and Jarrett pummels on Elias with right hands. Elias rolls outside for a breather and briefly has a confrontation with Road Dogg. Back in the ring, Elias turns things around and puts the boots to Jarrett. Elias hits a chop to the chest, then Jarrett comes back with some strikes of his own. Jarrett hits a hip toss, but then misses a clothesline and Elias comes back with a knee to the face. Elias continues the offense and hits a vertical suplex for a two count. Elias gets distracted by Road Dogg, and Jarrett starts fighting back. Elias shuts Jarrett down with strikes, then he hits an elbow drop for another two count. Elias puts Jarrett in a sleeper, but Jarrett reverses into a jawbreaker. Elias knocks Road Dogg down from the apron, then Jarrett lays into Elias with right hands and a clothesline. Jarrett chokes Elias on the middle rope and hits a seated senton on him. Jarrett follows up with an enziguri, and Elias is stunned. Elias knocks Road Dogg off the apron again. Jarrett misses a clothesline, and Elias follows up with the Drift Away for the three count.
- After the match, Road Dogg attacks Elias from behind and hits him with right hands. As Elias gets to his feet and Road Dogg distracts him, Jarrett comes from behind and hits Elias with a guitar.
- We go backstage where Dana Brooke is apologizing to Natalya for their loss last week. Natalya doesn't react to anything Dana says, as Dana is standing behind her apologizing. Dana says she's going to go get a match booked to prove that she belongs here. Dana walks away, and we see that Natalya was wearing headphones the whole time.
- Finn Balor is backstage getting ready for his match against Lashley tonight.
- Three weeks from tonight, RAW will be hosting a birthday celebration for Ric Flair in Atlanta, GA.
- Michael Cole introduces a replay of Becky Lynch attacking Stephanie earlier tonight and getting suspended.
- Finn Balor does an interview in the back where he says the Irish are stubborn when wounded, and says his elbow and ribs are injured, but he's still standing.
- Balor comes out to the ring expecting a match against Bobby Lashley Before the match, Lio Rush and Lashley get on the mic and trash Balor. They tell Balor he has to start fighting people his own size, and that Balor will have to fight Rush tonight instead of Lashley. Lashley attacks Balor anyways, and then Balor recovers and the ref calls for the bell.
- Finn Balor vs. Lio Rush: Rush starts off strong, but Balor comes back and dropkicks Rush down to ringside. Lashley gets involved and pulls Balor down to the floor. The ref doesn't call for the bell, but he does eject Lashley from ringside. More referees come out and escort Lashley to the back. Rush hits a suicide dive on Balor now. Back in the ring, Rush continues the offense on Balor and works over his bad ribs. Balor fights back with kicks and then goes up top, but Rush runs over and hits a Frankensteiner on him. Balor starts to fight back, but Rush takes him down with a jawbreaker. Lio looks for a frogsplash off the top, but Balor rolls out of the way. Balor comes back with a running dropkick, then he goes up top and hits the Coup De Grace for the three count.
Winner: Finn Balor
- After the match, Lashley hits the ring and Balor retreats up the ramp.
- Paige comes out to the stage with a mic and she introduces a trailer for her new movie featuring The Rock.
- Alexa Bliss comes out to the stage to host "A Moment of Bliss," with her guest EC3. Alexa says EC3 is a hot commodity bouncing between RAW and SmackDown, and she wants to know which show he's going to join. Before EC3 can talk, Nia Jax and Tamina come out to interrupt. Nia says no one cares, and everyone should be talking about Nia instead of EC3. Nia says she broke boundaries by entering the men's Royal Rumble match, and Alexa complains about being interrupt. Nia says everyone is talking about her, and she might fill in for Becky Lynch at WrestleMania. Dean Ambrose comes out to interrupt next. Ambrose says he has an issue with Nia, and she obviously has a huge crush on him, and it will be hard for her but he wants her to stay away from him and never come near her again. Ambrose asks who EC3 is next, then he slaps away EC3's mic. Ambrose asks EC3 where EC1 and 2 are, and says he's like a mute Chippendale dancer. Ambrose puts the mic in EC3's face for an answer, but EC3 just punches Ambrose down on the stage. EC3 heads to the ring.
- EC3 vs. Dean Ambrose: Back from the break, EC3 is making his RAW in-ring debut. EC3 starts off strong with a clothesline and a powerslam, then a running cross body. Ambrose fights back and throws EC3 into the ring post. Ambrose continues the offense and looks for the Dirty Deeds, but EC3 escapes. EC3 turns it into a roll-up pin for the upset victory.
- EC3 celebrates at ringside as Ambrose looks shocked in the ring.
- Kurt Angle does an interview in the back where he says he wasn't going to bring his ring gear with him tonight, but something inside him told him to. So he's here in his boots, but he's not here alone, he's got Braun Strowman with him. Strowman says he doesn't know what Kurt was going to say earlier tonight before he was interrupted, but it's going to be an honor to tag with him tonight. Braun says before the end of the night, Corbin and McIntyre are going to get these hands, it's damn true.
- Mojo Rawley is backstage cutting a promo while looking at himself in the mirror again. Mojo starts laughing, and it looks like he's losing it.
- Kurt Angle & Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin & Drew McIntyre: Angle hits a suplex on Corbin early on, then Braun takes out Drew at ringside. Kurt hits another German suplex on Corbin, then he looks for the ankle lock, but Corbin fights out. Drew hits a cheap-shot on Angle from the apron, and Corbin turns things around against Angle now. Kurt takes Corbin down with a single-leg, but Drew tags in blind and drops Kurt. Drew hits the Olympic Slam on Kurt now. Braun finally gets the hot tag and Braun cleans house. Corbin and McIntyre double team Braun and slown him down now and they wear The Monster Among Men down. Drew and Baron go for a double suplex on Braun, but Braun turns it into a suplex on both of them. Kurt gets the tag and hits some German suplexes on both Corbin and McIntyre. Kurt dumps Drew outside, then he hits the Olympic Slam on Corbin. Kurt covers, but Drew breaks up the pin. Braun comes in and tackles Drew, then he attacks Corbin. Braun isn't the legal man, but he keeps on beating up both Corbin and McIntyre, so the ref calls for the bell.
Winners via DQ: Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin
- Braun continues the assault on Drew and Corbin at ringside. Drew comes back with the Claymore Kick on Braun, and Braun falls over the barricade into the fans. Drew pulls Angle out to ringside now and slams him into the barricade. Corbin comes over for the double team on Angle, and they slam him into the ring steps. They take the ring steps in the ring, and they go to slam Angle on top of them, but Strowman runs back in for the save. Strowman knocks them down, then he chokeslams both Drew and Baron on to the ring steps. Braun and Kurt raise their hands in the ring as Drew and Baron are left laying and RAW goes off the air.