The April 8th edition of WWE RAW was the first episode after WrestleMania 35, and took place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.
- New Universal Champion Seth Rollins comes out to the ring with his Title belt. We see some highlights of his match against Brock Lesnar last night, and then Seth gets on the mic. Seth talks about how he might have had to use some dirty tricks to win last night, but what's important is "we did it" and now he is the reigning, defending, fighting Champion. Rollins says Brock and Paul Heyman can stay in Las Vegas. The New Day's music hits, and all three New Day members come out to the ring to interrupt. Kofi says Seth looks surprised, because it's not Tuesday, and it's not time for the Superstar Shake-up just yet. Big E explains that what happened last night calls for a celebration, and it couldn't wait until Tuesday on SmackDown. The New Day talks about Seth's win over Brock, and Kofi's win over Daniel Bryan, and they dance. Kofi says the "winner take all" idea last night was great for Becky Lynch, so he had an idea. Kofi says how about the new Universal Champion and the new WWE Champion have a winner take all match here tonight. Kofi says since The Shield isn't a thing anymore, Big E and Xavier will be barred from ringside, and it'll just be him one on one with Seth for the Titles. Rollins says challenge accepted, and they head to the back. Michael Cole's voice on commentary still sounds hoarse from last night.
- Zach Ryder & Curt Hawkins (c) vs. The Revival: Ryder & Hawkins defend their new Tag Team Titles against The Revival in a WrestleMania rematch. The Revival starts off strong in the opening moments of this one. Hawkins fires up with a kick to the head, but then a cheap-shot from Wilder on the apron leads to the double team from the Revival on Hawkins. Ryder finally gets the tag and starts working over Wilder. Hawkins tags back in and hits a flying elbow drop on Wilder for a two count. Hawkins starts selling leg injury. Hawkins clotheslines Wilder down, then tags in Ryder. Dawson takes out Hawkins at ringside while Wilder and Ryder go at it in the ring. Back in the ring, Dawson tags in for the double team on Ryder for a two count. Hawkins gets the blind tag and The Revival doesn't see it. The Revival hits the Shatter Machine on Ryder, but then Hawkins comes in from behind and rolls up Wilder for the three count.
Winners & still RAW Tag Team Champions: Zach Ryder & Curt Hawkins
- Dawson and Wilder look shocked as Ryder and Hawkins celebrate on the ramp.
- Baron Corbin comes out to the ring and gets on the mic to talk about his victory over Kurt Angle last night. Corbin talks about how fans said he didn't deserve to be in the ring with Kurt, but he proved that Kurt is the one who doesn't deserve to be in the ring with him. It sounds like the crowd is chanting "shut the f--- up," and Corbin trashes the crowd for being New Yorkers. Corbin says now that he defeated an Olympic Gold Medalist, he should have a medal of his own. Kurt Angle's music hits and Kurt comes out to the ring to interrupt. Kurt steps in the ring and says Corbin won last night and was the better man. Kurt says his career has ended, but Corbin's is just beginning. Kurt shakes Corbins hand but holds on, and adds "bad luck." Kurt gives Corbin the Olympic slam out of nowhere, then puts Corbin in the ankle lock. Kurt finally lets go and Corbin scrambles out to ringside. As Kurt is standing in the ring leading the fans in a "You Suck" chant, Lars Sullivan's music hits and he walks down to the ring with his eyes on Angle. Lars steps in the ring and stares at Angle. Kurt steps forward and comes face to face with Lars. Lars picks up Angle and slams him down with a big spinebuster. The crowd chants "asshole" as Lars climbs to the top rope. Lars hits a diving headbutt off the top on Angle. Lars screams and heads to the back.
- Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley: Bayley starts off on the offensive and she dumps Alexa out to ringside. Alexa trips Bayley under the ropes now and drops her with a right hand at ringside. Back in the ring, Alexa applies a headlock, then Alexa takes Bayley into the corner and slaps Bayley across the face. Alexa looks for a sunset flip, but Bayley reverses it and knees Alexa in the face. Bayley sunset flips Alexa into the turnbuckle then covers for a two count. Alexa fights back and dumps Bayley out to ringside. Back in the ring, Alexa hits a DDT For the three count.
Winner: Alexa Bliss
- New RAW & SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. The crowd chants "you deserve it," and Becky tells them "we did it." She talks trash about Ronda Rousey and Charlotte, and she says she's a master of survival. She says she knows she's a marked woman, but she's ready to slap the heads of all comers. As Becky is leaving, Lacey Evans walks out. Lacey comes face to face with Becky on the ramp, and Lacey punches Becky and walks away. Becky gets up and chases Lacey down, and they start brawling on the ramp. They fight up to the stage, and Becky attempts the Disarm Her, but referees pull them apart.
- Still to come: Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. WWE Champion Kofi Kingston
- Rollins is backstage for an interview. He says he accepted Kofi's challenge because this is what he loves and what he lives for. Rollins says Kofi better bring his A game tonight, because B+ won't get the job done.
- We see a pre-taped promo from Chad Gable and Bobby Roode talking about how they're changing strategy and now they're only going to do things their way.
- Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Chad Gable & Bobby Roode:Black and Gable start off with a stalemate in the opening moments. They have a stare-down, then Gable hits Black in the throat and tackles him down. The fight spills out to ringside, and Ricochet and Black take control now. Back in the ring, Roode and Ricochet start going at it now. Gable tags in for the double team attempt, but Ricochet fights them both off. Ricochet drops Gable, but then Roode hits a cheap shot from the apron and Ricochet goes down. Gable hits a suplex on Ricochet, then tags in Roode who knees Ricochet in the face and then lariats him down. Gable tags back in and Ricochet is able to connect with some kicks on him. Ricochet knocks down Roode on the apron then hits a dropkick on Gable. Black and Roode tag in, and Black cleans house. Black hits a springboard moonsault on both Gable and Roode. Black and Roode fight into the corner and Black misses a shot. Roode rolls up Black for a two count. Black fires back with some kicks on Roode for a two count. Roode fights off Black, but then Ricochet tags in for the double team on Roode. Ricochet follows up with a suplex for a two count. Black and Gable brawl out to ringside now and Gable drops Black. Ricochet climbs up top, but Gable shoves Ricochet down while the ref's back is turned. Roode slams Ricochet then tags in Black for the double team. Black breaks up the pin attempt, then Roode and Black fight out to ringside. Gable and Ricochet go at it in the ring now. Ricochet escapes a suplex attempt and knees Gable in the face for the three count.
Winners: Ricochet & Aleister Black
- After the match, Roode attacks Ricochet from behind, then leaves with Gable.
- Michael Cole introduces some still highlights from WrestleMania last night.
- We see Elias backstage, and he looks disappointed. Elias says his greatest performance ever last night was interrupted by John Cena's rap music, "if you even want to call that music." Elias says the McMahons have given Elias more time tonight, and if anyone interrupts him tonight there will no mercy and hell to pay.
- Up next: Dean Ambrose's "last match in WWE."
- We see a cardboard box in front of a black background, and then some kind of hand puppet pops out of the box. It looks like a demonic chicken of some sort.
- Bobby Lashley vs. Dean Ambrose: Before the match, Lio Rush has a mic, and Lashley takes it from him. Lashley tells Dean not to worry, because when he's done Lashley will make sure to take care of his wife for him. Dean knocks Lashley off the apron and beats on Lashley at ringside before the opening bell ever sounds. Dean throws a steel chair at Bobby and then throws Bobby into the ring post. Dean dodges a shot from Lio and throws him into the barricade. Ambrose and Lashley brawl up the ramp now and Lashley starts fighting back. Ambrose throws Lashley into the LED screen and then he hits a DDT on the stage. Ambrose clears off the announce table. Lio Rush runs over to distract Ambrose, and Lashley comes back with a spear on Ambrose now. Lashley then chokeslams Ambrose through the announce table. Lashley and Rush leave, as a referee and Renee Young check on Ambrose.
Winner: No contest
- Sami Zayn is shown walking through the arena. Zayn is here to make his return to RAW after double shoulder surgery.
- We see Mojo Rawley backstage talking to himself in a broken mirror, with a broken mirror pattern painted on his face in blue marker.
- Sami Zayn comes out to the ring and gets a big pop from the crowd for his return. Michael Cole mentions on commentary that Renee Young might not be back on commentary tonight after what happened to her husband. Sami Zayn talks about his return, and says his schedule is wide open. Zayn says he is ready for a match right about now, and he issues an open challenge to the locker room. It looks like Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor is coming out to accept.
- Finn Balor (c) vs. Sami Zayn: Balor's IC Title is on the line in this one. Renee Young is back on commentary and says she doesn't think she should comment on what just happened with Ambrose. Balor and Zayn trade holds and arm drags in the opening moments. Zayn throws Balor out to ringside and it looks like he's going for a suicide dive, but he just fakes out Balor and backflips in the ring. Balor gets back in the ring and Zayn puts him in a side headlock. Balor breaks free and fights back with a dropkick. They fight into the ropes and Zayn connects with a chop to the chest, then he pummels on Balor's back. Sami takes Finn to the corner for more chops to the chest. Balor fights back with a dropkick and a double stomp. Balor now hits some chops of his own on Zayn. Sami and Finn trade strikes in the middle of the ring now until Balor hits the overhead kick and now both men are down. Sami dodges a sling blade attempt and he answers with a Blue Thunder Bomb on Finn for a two count. Zayn charges but Balor stops him with the sling blade. Balor goes up top for the Coup De Grace, but Sami rolls out of the way and rolls up Balor for a two count. Zayn suplexes Balor into the turnbuckle, then Sami looks for the big boot but misses. Balor follows up with the Coup De Grace for the three count.
Winner & still Intercontinental Campion: Finn Balor
- After the match, Sami gets on the mic and says it genuinely seems like the fans miss him. He says from the bottom of his heart he honestly did not miss any of this or any of the fans. Sami says WWE is a super toxic environment, and it's not because of the McMahon or the roster, it's because of the audience and their ugliness. Sami says he lives a meaningful life, but the fans' lives are so empty and devoid of meaning that they get joy out of being critics. Sami says judging everyone except themselves makes the fans feel important, and they don't have the balls to look inside themselves. Sami calls the fans delusional and mocks them for thinking their voices should be heard. Sami says the right thing for him to do is keep the fans accountable every week because no one else will. He says he'll see them in hell and leaves.
- Dana Brooke is backstage for an interview. She congratulates Becky Lynch, and says she knows there is a line forming of women to face Becky. She says she knows she's not in the front of the line, but she's certainly in the back of the line any more. Dana says if there's an opportunity for her, she's going to seize that moment.
- Elias is in the ring for a song. Elias sings a little rap for "the doctor of Thuganomics" John Cena about his interruption last night. Elias says the next person to interrupt him is a dead man. The gong sounds and the lights go out, and The Undertaker comes out to interrupt. The Undertaker steps in the ring, and Elias slowly steps out. Elias changes his mind and steps off the apron and back into the ring. Elias sets his guitar down and turns around to face Taker. Elias turns around and goes to walk away, but hen he turns around and charges at Undertaker. Elias looks for a big boot, but Taker dodges him and hits the chokeslam on Elias. Undertaker follows up wit the Tombstone. The lights go out and Taker makes his exit.
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Kofi Kingston (c): Both Championships are on the line in this one. Kofi and Seth trade holds and takedowns in the opening moments until Rollins connects with a kick to the midsection. Rollins then looks for the curb stomp on Kofi, but Kofi dodges it and they have a stare down. They go it again and trade kicks, and both men are down. Kofi misses a shot and Rollins fires back with a kick to Kofi's head. Seth looks for the curb stomp, but Kofi dodges it and rolls up Seth for a two count. Kofi follows up with a DDT for another two count. Kofi goes up top, but Rollins runs up and meets him there. Kofi shoves Rollins down to the ringside floor, and then Sheamus and Cesaro run in out of nowhere and attack Kofi. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner via DQ: Kofi Kingston
- Rollins gets in the ring to try to help Kofi, but Sheamus and Cesaro beat down Rollins now. Kofi comes over and takes out Sheamus, then Rollins takes out Cesaro. Rollins gets on the mic. He says he doesn't know what's wrong with The Bar, and he'll have to finish that with Kofi another time. Rollins issues a challenge to The Bar for a tag match between them, and The Bar accepts.
- Seth Rollins & Kofi Kingston vs. The Bar: Rollins and Cesaro start this one off. Rollins dumps Cesaro outside and then goes for a dive, but Cesaro catches Rollins and slams him down. Kofi then tries to dive on Cesaro, but Cesaro dodges and Sheamus catches Kofi. Sheamus then slams Kofi into the barricade before taking things back in the ring. The Bar now takes turns beating on Rollins in the ring. Sheamus knocks Kofi off the apron so Rollins can't tag out, then Cesaro tags in for the double team on Rollins. The crowd on camera seems to be distracted by something off screen. Sheamus misses a spear in the corner and Kofi finally gets the tag. Kofi hits flying clothesline off the top on Sheamus, then he hits some more strikes on Sheamus. Kofi follows up with the Boom Drop. Kofi looks for the Trouble In Paradise, but Sheamus ducks it. Kofi grabs Sheamus and hits the Trouble In Paradise, but Cesaro breaks up the pin attempt. The fight spills outside and Kofi looks for a dive on The Bar, but The Bar catches him. Rollins then hits a dive on to all three of them and The Bar hits hte barricade hard. Back in the ring, Kofi hits a flying cross body on Sheamus for the two count. Cesaro hits a cheap shot on Kofi behind the ref's back, then Shemus slams Kofi down and tags in Cesaro. The Bar hits the double team White Noise on Kofi, but Rollins breaks up the pin. Rollins and Sheamus brawl at ringside now, and Rollins hits a superkick on Sheamus then slams him into the ring post. Meanwhile in the ring, Cesaro goes for the swing on Kofi, but Kofi reverses it into a pin for a two count. Rollins tags himself in. Kofi hits the Trouble In Paradise on Cesaro, then Rollins hits the curb stomp for the three count.
Winners: Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston
- Rollins and Kofi celebrate after the match with their respective Championship belts as RAW goes off the air.