The May 20th, 2019 edition of WWE RAW took place at the Times Union Center in Albany, NY.
- Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar come out to the ring with Lesnar's Money In The Bank briefcase to kick off tonight's show. Heyman gets on the mic and talks about Lesnar's big win in the men's ladder match at Money In The Bank. Heyman talks about Sami Zayn getting taken out of the match last night, and Heyman quickly negotiated for Lesnar to take his place. Heyman says Universal Champion Seth Rollins should be paranoid right now. Heyman says the whole world isn't out to get Rollins, but Brock Lesnar is, and Lesnar has a shot at his Universal Title any time he wants. Rollins comes out to interrupt and gets in the ring with a mic. Rollins says he should be in a good mood for beating the Phenomenal One AJ Styles last night, but instead he's out here looking at Brock and his briefcase. Rollins says he wants to be the champion that Brock never had the guts to be. Rollins tells Brock to be a man right now and cash the contract in tonight, and lets get it on for the Universal Title right now. Heyman says no, and Rollins has to wait until Brock feels like cashing it in. Heyman says Rollins will have to wait like he did for 7 hours at WrestleMania because his girlfriend was the main event. Rollins and Lesnar come nose to nose. Heyman says Rollins might not even be worthy of facing Lesnar, and maybe Lesnar will cash in his contract against Kofi Kingston over on SmackDown. Kofi's music hits, and the WWE Champion comes out to the ring to interrupt. Kofi says he's not trying to steal Rollins' thunder, but Kofi wants to establish his own legacy and beat the best. Kofi congratulates Brock on becoming Mr. Money In The Bank, and tells Brock to cash the contract in on him. Heyman says it looks like Brock has his pick of the two Champions. Heyman says Brock and his contract aren't going anywhere, and that he heard Seth and Kofi are scheduled to compete later, so stay tuned. Heyman drops the mic and heads to the back with Lesnar.
- Mick Foley is shown arriving outside the arena and walking in the building. He has what looks like the new WWE Title belt over his shoulder in a black bag covering the whole thing.
- Sami Zayn is backstage complaining to Bobby Lashley about Braun Strowman. Sami says he has an opportunity for Bobby tonight to team up to help him soften up Braun tonight. Bobby declines and wishes Sami good luck.
- Kofi Kingston and Seth Rollins are backstage, and they run into Triple H. Triple H informs them that they'll be in a tag match tonight against Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley.
- Braun Strowman vs. Sami Zayn: As soon as Braun steps in the ring, Sami runs out of the ring and into the crowd. Braun chases Sami all the way to the backstage area. Braun runs into Bobby Lashley and they have a stare down. Sami takes advantage of the distraction and blindsides Braun with a sucker punch. Braun fights back and drops Sami. Sami begs Bobby to help him, but Bobby declines. Braun says he'll deal with Bobby later, and then Braun drags Sami all the way back down the ramp towards the ring. Back in the ring, Sami starts to mount a comeback, but Braun shuts him down with a clothesline. Sami rolls out to ringside, and then Braun runs around the ring and tackles him. Back in the ring, Braun hits the running powerslam for the three count.
Winner: Braun Strowman
- We see Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross chatting backstage.
- Lars Sullivan is shown walking through the hallways. He's heading to the ring for an in-ring interview.
- Lars Sullivan comes out to the ring and we see a video package looking at all of the people he's attacked so far. Charly Caruso is in the ring to interview Lars, but before Lars can answer the first question, The Lucha House Party comes out to interrupt. They want revenge for last night, and they surround the ring and hit missile dropkicks on Lars. They knock Lars out to ringside and he lands on his feet. The Lucha House Party tries to brawl with Lars at ringside, but Lars turns it around and starts beating down the Lucha House Party members at ringside. Lars takes Linda Dorado in the ring for a powerbomb, but Metalik and Calisto pull Dorado out to safety at ringside. The Lucha House Party retreats and heads up the ramp.
- Cesaro approaches Ricochet in the trainer's office backstage and talks trash to him about being sore after his match last night. Ricochet says he's not too banged up to compete tonight, and they come nose to nose before Cesaro leaves.
- Ricochet vs. Cesaro: The opening bell sounds and Cesaro starts off by throttling Ricochet into the corner. Ricochet tries to fight back, but Cesaro hits a back body drop and Ricochet falls out to ringside. Ricochet is selling a back injury from last night. They brawl at ringside and Cesaro continues to target the back of Ricochet. Back in the ring, Ricochet fights back and hits a spinning headscissors on Cesaro. Ricochet looks for a shot off the top rope, but Cesaro knocks him out of mid-air with a European uppercut. Cesaro follows up with a backbreaker and then the Neutralizer for the three count.
- Referees check on Ricochet's back after the match.
- AJ Styles is backstage for an interview, but Baron Corbin interrupts and they briefly exchange words.
- We see Kofi Kingston and Mick Foley backstage talking. Foley is still holding the Title belt covered in a black bag.
- Roman Reigns comes out to the ring with a mic, but before he can talk, Shane McMahon comes out to the stage. Shane talks about beating The Miz last night, and says he's done with The Miz, so now he wants to deal with Reigns. Shane talks about Reigns hitting his dad Vince McMahon with the Superman punch. Reigns says it's good Shane is done with Miz, because Reigns is done with Elias, and now they can get it on. Shane says they won't face off tonight, because like all spoiled rich kids Shane does what he wants when he wants. Shane says he has a better idea, and he brings out Drew McIntyre. Reigns says no matter who he faces, they'll all be saying the same thing as everyone else, that Reigns just beat them. Shane says he'll face Reigns, but not tonight, they'll face off at the Super Show Down.
- Becky Lynch is shown backstage getting ready for an interview with Alexa Bliss later.
- Lesnar and Heyman are backstage polishing the Money In The Bank Briefcase.
- Shane and Drew are shown walking backstage. They stop for an interview, but they're interrupted by The Miz. Miz says he's done done with Shane. Shane hides behind Drew. Drew tells Miz that if Shane has a problem, he has to take it up with Drew. Miz says it looks like Shane has other people fighting his battles for him now, but that's fine because he'll take out Drew and then Shane. Miz walks off.
- The Usos vs. The Revival: The Revival attacks off the opening bell and gets the upper hand early on. Jimmy finally fires back with a kick on Dawson, then Jey gets the hot tag and cleans house. Jey hits Samoan Drops on both Dawson and Wilder. Dawson tags himself in for a double team powerbomb/elbow drop on Jey for a two count. Dawson and Jey trade right hands in the middle of the ring now until Jimmy tags himself in and they hit the double superkick on Dawson. Wilder breaks up the pin. Wilder hits a tornado DDT on Jimmy at ringside, then Jey hits a suicide dive on Wilder at ringside. Back in the ring, Dawson and Jey trade strikes. A distraction from Wilder leads to Dawson rolling up Jey for the three count with a handful of tights.
Winners: The Revival
- We see Alexa Bliss having her makeup done backstage. Nikki Cross walks over. Alexa says Nikki did a great job filling in for Alexa at Money In The Bank, except for one problem, Nikki didn't win. The Revival interrupts with their victory celebration. The Revival says they should be the next guests on A Moment of Bliss.
- We see a new Bray Wyatt "Firefly Fun House" video, with Bray Wyatt wearing the freaky mask again. There's lots of footage edited in of kids with "let him in" written on their foreheads or shirts.
- Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross come out to the stage for A Moment Of Bliss. Alexa has someone bring coffee out to her, and then she introduces her guest Becky Lynch. Becky comes out and sits down. Alexa asks about Becky losing one of her belts last night, but before Becky can answer, The Iiconics come out to interrupt. Becky says The Iiconics haven't defended their Titles since they won them, and she would beat them and take both their belts. Lacey Evans comes out to interrupt. This leads to Becky challenging Lacey and The Iiconics. Nikki Cross says she'll team up with Becky. Becky tells Alexa she has to team with them too, but she can just stand on the apron and let Becky do all the work. It looks like we have a six-woman tag match.
- The Iiconics & Lacey Evans vs. Nikki Cross, Becky Lynch & Alexa Bliss: Alexa is standing at ringside instead of on the apron, and she's holding a cup of coffee. Becky and Nikki take turns beating on The Iiconics in the opening moments. Becky wants Lacey to tag in, but she won't yet. The Iiconics get the upper hand on Nikki and they try to keep her grounded. Lacey tags in and beats on Nikki some more, then Peyton tags back in. Peyton misses a spear in the corner and Becky tags in. Becky cleans house, and it looks like Lacey Evans is going to walk up the ramp and leave the ringside area. Becky lays out both Iiconics members, then Becky goes to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick on Billie. Becky follows up with flying leg drop for the three count.
Winners: Becky Lynch, Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss
- Mick Foley is backstage walking through the hall with the black bag over his shoulder containing the new WWE championship belt he's unveiling tonight. Foley is scheduled to come out to the ring next.
- Mick Foley walks out on the stage and down to the ring. Mick has the bag over his shoulder, and says it's time to get down to business. Mick says he has an announcement to make, and there's been something missing on RAW. Mick says he wants to focus on the name of he show, and he wants to make Monday Nights "raw" again. Mick says a Championship Title isn't just something you defend, it's something you live and breathe, and will sacrifice teeth or an ear for. He says it's something you bring with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He says with that spirit in mind, he is presenting to us, the new 24/7 Title. He explains that as the name may imply, the Title may be defended any time, any place, any where. This seems to get a mixed reaction from the crowd. Mick says you don't have days off when you own that Championship. Mick says he's laying the new Title on the line tonight, and starting tonight, the third hour of RAW is going to get mean and dirty. Mick says tonight the first 24/7 Champion will be crowned in a scramble open to everyone on the WWE and NXT rosters. Mick says when the bell rings, the first person to retrieve the belt from the ring takes it. Mick exits the ring and calls for the bell. Several wrestlers now run down the ramp and start fighting at ringside, trying to get into the ring to grab the belt. Eric Young and Ricochet get in the ring, but Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows drop them both. Gallows and Anderson fight over the belt now. EC3 knocks them both out, then he brawls with No Way Jose. They both spill out to ringside. Drake Maverick gets in the ring, but Titus comes in and throws him out. Titus picks up the belt and celebrates at ringside, then he runs up the ramp. Bobby Roode attacks Titus on the stage and rolls him up for the three count, and no Roode is the 24/7 Champion. Roode runs backstage as all the other wrestlers chase him through the curtain.
- WWE airs an ad for Super Show Down promoting the Goldberg vs. Undertaker match.
- Bobby Roode runs and hides backstage, and the mob of wrestlers chasing the 24/7 Belt run past him.
- The Miz vs. Drew McIntyre: Shane McMahon is at ringside in Drew's corner. The opening bell sounds and Miz starts off strong with some kicks and punches. Drew stops Miz's momentum with a headbutt. Drew looks for a slam, but Miz escapes and fights back. Miz takes Drew out to ringside and drops him. Back in the ring, Miz looks for a roll-up, but Drew stops it and throws Miz into the corner. Drew and Miz trade blows in the corner until Drew sends Miz flying with a belly-to-belly overhead suplex. Drew follows up with a vertical suplex for a two count. They fight up the turnbuckle and Miz throws Drew down to the mat. Miz hits a series of kicks on Drew, and then some running knee strikes. Drew misses a spear in the corner and hits the ring post. Miz hits a running clothesline in the corner, and then an axe handle off the top for a two count. The Miz hits another series of kicks on Drew, until Drew ducks one and attempts a powerbomb. Miz reverses the powerbomb attempt into a hurricanrana. Drew connects with an elbow in the corner, then he gives Miz a reverse Alabama Slam for a two count. Drew misses a shot, and Miz starts working over Drew's knee now. Shane hits a cheap shot on Miz behind the ref's back. Drew follows up with a spinebuster on Miz for a two count. Drew misses a big boot, and Miz locks Drew in the Figure Four. Drew breaks out and Miz gets distracted by Shane. Miz chases Shane at ringside, then Shane hits a cheap shot on Miz behind the ref's back again. Shane rolls Miz in the ring, then Drew hits the Claymore Kick for the three count.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- After the match, Drew holds Miz down in the corner. Shane gets on the opposite corner and it looks like he's going for the coast to coast dropkick. Before Shane can leap, Roman Reigns comes out for the save. Shane exits the ring, and Reigns hits a Superman punch on Drew. Shane tries to sneak in the ring to ambush Reigns, but Reigns sees him and Shane retreats. Shane and Drew retreat up the ramp while Reigns helps Miz to his feet in the ring.
- Bobby Lashley and Baron Corbin are backstage going over strategy for their tag match tonight. Bobby Roode runs past with his 24/7 Title, with a mob of wrestlers chasing him.
- Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston are backstage for an interview with Charly Caruso. They discuss having to focus on their match tonight, without forgetting that Brock Lesnar could cash in at any moment. Kofi says Champions need to multi-task. Rollins says not a single human in the world has ever liked Baron Corbin.
- We see a pre-taped promo from Samoa Joe in the locker room, talking about Rey Mysterio. He wants Rey to give back his United States Championship.
- Robert Roode is running through the arena and ends up at the loading bay at the back of the arena. R-Truth is loading up his car, and Roode asks him for help. Truth hides Roode in the trunk of his car. After the mob of wrestlers leaves, Truth lets Roode out of the trunk. Roode opens the passenger door to Truth's car, and there's a referee in there. Truth drops Roode and pins him, and the ref counts the three count. Truth takes the 24/7 Title belt and drives away from the arena.
- Kofi Kingston & Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley & Baron Corbin: This one is a No DQ match. Corbin and Lashley attack Rollins from behind on the ramp as Rollins is making his entrance. Kofi runs up to help, but Lashley drops him. They take Rollins down to the ring, and the ref calls for the opening bell. Rollins starts firing up and fighting back, but Corbin shuts him down with the Deep Six. Kofi breaks up the pin. Corbin dumps Kofi outside, then Lashley slams Kofi into the barricade on the floor. Corbin continues the offense on Rollins in the ring and tries to keep him grounded. Kofi finally gets the tag and he stuns Lashley with a dropkick and a flying clothesline. Kofi follows up with the Boom Drop, then he knocks Corbin off the apron. Lashley fights back against Kofi and dumps him outside. Lashley and Corbin double team Kofi at ringside, and then they double team Rollins on the floor too. Back in the ring, Rollins and Corbin go at it now. Corbin misses a shot and Rollins capitalizes with the Sling Blade on Corbin. Corbin rolls outside. Rollins looks for a suicide dive on Corbin, but Corbin catches him and slams Rollins into the ring apron. Corbin buries Rollins in chairs and garbage in the timekeeper's area. Lashley and Corbin double team Kofi in the ring now. Corbin hits a chokeslam backbreaker on Kofi for a two count. Lashley and Corbin take Kofi to the top turnbuckle. They look for a double superplex, but Rollins runs in and nails both Corbin and Lashley with a steel chair. Rollins lays out Corbin and Lashley with kicks. Rollins looks for a curb stomp on Corbin, but Lashley pulls Rollins outside and stomps on him on the floor. Lashley gets back in the ring but Kofi dumps him back outside. Kofi dumps Corbin outside next. Rollins gets back in the ring and hits suicide dive on Corbin and Lashley, then Kofi does the same. Kofi throws Corbin in the ring and hits the Trouble In Paradise for the three count.
Winners: Kofi Kingston & Seth Rollins
- Immediately after the bell, Lashley hits a spear on Kofi. Lashley then hits a spear on Rollins. Lashley picks up the steel chair and misses a shot on Kofi, then Rollins kicks the chair into Lashley's face. Brock Lesnar's music hits, and Lesnar and Heyman walk down the ramp. Brock and Heyman circle the ring, and Lesnar steps on the apron. Lesnar then backs off and retreats with Heyman up the ramp. Heyman says next week they'll tell the whole world which champion they're going to cash in on.