The May 27th, 2019 edition of WWE RAW took place at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO.
- This week's broadcast opens up with a video package for Memorial Day.
- Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are shown backstage with the Money In The Bank briefcase. Michael Cole tells us on commentary that tonight we will find out if Brock will challenge the Universal Champion or the WWE Champion.
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston comes out to the ring with a plate full of pancakes. Kofi gets on the mic and talks about Dolph Ziggler attacking him from behind last week. Kofi says he's not here for Ziggler through, he's here for Mr. Money In The Bank, Brock Lesnar. Universal Champion Seth Rollins comes out to the ring next, and he also calls out Lesnar. Brock and Paul Heyman come out to the ring, and Brock's briefcase is done up like a boombox. Brock has different entrance music tonight and he dances into the ring. He's wearing a shirt that says "Brock Party," and then he apparently plays Kofi and Seth's entrance songs at them from the boombox, and Heyman plays air guitar. Seth leaves. Heyman says it's just like Rollins to pee on everybody's parade. Heyman says Lesnar was about to announce who he would challenge, but Rollins ruined it for everyone. Heyman and Brock leave, then Dolph Ziggler attacks Kofi from behind. Ziggler hits the Zig Zag on Kofi on the ramp, then he grabs a steel chair. Xaiver Woods comes out for the save and chases off Ziggler.
- Back from the break, Woods and Ziggler are still brawling on the stage, as referees help walk Kofi to the back. Kofi and Ziggler brawl into the crowd. They fight back to ringside and Ziggler repeatedly nails Woods with a steel chair. Ziggler continues the assault on Wood until Kofi comes back out for the save. Ziggler runs away, and Kofi helps Woods to his feet in the ring. Ziggler appears on the stage, and tells Kofi he needs to worry about Ziggler and not Lesnar. Ziggler calls Kofi a great champion, but says the opportunity should have gone to Ziggler. Ziggler says at Super Show Down he will take what belongs to him from Kofi, the WWE Title.
- We see various members of the WWE roster having a Memorial Day party in a big white tent in the parking lot of the Sprint Center. The Usos appear to be the hosts of the party, and they get on the mics and say welcome to the "Uso block party."
- Shane McMahon is backstage in his ring gear warming up. He's joined by Drew McIntyre, and they head out to the ring together. They come out to the stage, but then they turn around and head to the back again.
- Back from the break, we see a video package looking at the history between Randy Orton and Triple H, leading up to their match at the Super Show Down.
- Shane and Drew come back out to the ring, and Shane gets on the mic. Shane cuts a promo about his match with Roman Reigns at Super Show Down, and he talks about the Samon wrestling dynasty including The Rock and Yokozuna. He talks about knowing Afa and Sika and growing up around them. Shane says his father Vince was there to clean up Afa and Sika's mistakes. Shane says that he's about to face a mystery member of the Samoan dynasty, and then we go to break.
- Shane McMahon vs. Lance Anoai: Back from the break, we're told Lance is a cousin of Roman Reigns. Before the opening bell, Drew beats down Lance. Drew hits a belly to belly overhead suplex on Lance at ringside. Shane tells Drew to relax, but Drew pulls of Lance's shirt and chops him across the chest. Drew throws Lance in the ring, then Shane orders the ref to ring the opening bell. The bell sounds and Shane starts teeing off on Lance with strikes. Lance comes back with a kick to Shane's head, and it looked stiff. Shane comes back with a spinning elbow, then he pummels on Lance on the mat. Shane applies a choke, and Lance taps out.
Winner: Shane McMahon
- After the match, Shane talks trash to Lance and Drew beats him down. Roman Reigns comes out for the save. Reigns drops Drew, then he chases Shane out to ringside. Reigns hits the Superman punch on Shane at ringside.
- Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar come back out to the ring. He starts talking about who Lesnar will choose to challenge, but then Seth Rollins comes out to interrupt. Seth challenges Brock right now, and calls Brock a coward hiding behind Heyman. Heyman speaks up and reads from Brock's Money In The Bank contract. Heyman mentions that Brock has one year to make his challenge, and Brock is not happy. Brock takes the contract and smacks Paul across the face with it, and they argue. Brock takes the mic from Paul and tells Rollins he has a whole year to decide, so "screw you" Seth Rollins. Brock and Heyman leave and head to the back.
- The camera pans out and we see R-Truth and Carmella running through the crowd, with a line of wrestlers chasing after him. Truth fights them off, and then he and Carmella run to the back.
- We go to the trainer's office for an interview with AJ Styles. AJ talks about his injury, and Baron Corbin replacing him tonight. During the interview, Corbin attacks AJ from behind. The trainer breaks it up.
- Becky Lynch & Nikki Cross vs. The Iiconics: This one is a non-Title match. The Iiconics double team Nikki early on, but Nikki fights back and dumps Billie out to ringside. Nikki hits a flying cross body on both Peyton and Billie at ringside. Back in the ring, Becky gets the tag and cleans house. Becky hits a running forearm on Peyton on the corner then stomps on her. Billie tags herself in and they double team Becky. Nikki takes out Billie, and then in the ring Becky puts Peyton in the Disarm Her. Peyton fights out, but Becky comes back with the Rock Bottom for the three count.
Winners: Becky Lynch & Nikki Cross
- After the match, Lacey Evans comes out and walks around the ramp, then leaves.
- We go back to the Memorial Day tent party in the parking lot. Naomi and Tamina hug in front of the Usos. The Revival comes to interrupt and they exchange words with The Usos. Naomi tells them to relax and says everyone is there to party.
- Ricochet vs. Cesaro: Cesaro and Ricochet trade strikes in the opening minute until Ricochet kicks Cesaro out of the ring. Ricochet follows up with a suicide dive. Back in the ring, Cesaro turns things around with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Cesaro continues the offense until Ricochet starts fighting back and then hits a flying forearm to the face. Ricochet follows up with a standing shooting star press for a two count. Cesaro starts to fight back, but Ricochet catches him with a Frankensteiner into a pin for the three count.
- Samoa Joe comes out to the announce table and cuts a brief promo about Rey Mysterio. Joe talks about his plans to take back the U.S. Title.
- Back at the Memorial Day parking lot party, we see The Usos and The Revival playing cornhole.
- We see a pre-taped promo where The Miz talks about his intentions to go after the Universal Title. He says Maryse is pregnant with another child.
- Braun Strowman cuts a promo at the gorilla position. He congratulates Miz on the reveal of his new child.
- The Miz vs. Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin vs. Bobby Lashley: The winner of this elimination match gets a Universal Title shot at Super Show Down. The opening bell sounds, and Lashley and Strowman clear the ring early on. Lashley and Strowman go at it now and trade shoulder tackle attempts. The Miz and Corbin come back in, and Corbin suplexes Miz. Corbin works over Miz on the turnbuckle, and Lashley gets the upper hand against Strowman on the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Lashley and Corbin look for a double superplex on Miz in the corner. Strowman runs in the ring and turns it into a powerbomb/superplex pyramid, and everyone crashes down to the mat. Strowman controls the pace now and starts tackling everyone at ringside. Back in the ring, Lashley hits a stalling vertical suplex on Miz. Lashley misses a shot in the corner and Miz fights back with strikes. Miz hits some running kicks and a running clothesline on Lashley in the corner. Corbin comes in and hits the Deep Six on Miz for a two count. Strowman comes in and hits several running splashes on Corbin and Lashley in opposite corners of the ring. Strownan rolls outside and tackles Corbin into the timekeeper's area. Lashley then goes after Strowman at ringside, but Strowman dodges him and throws Lashley out to the front row. Strowman and Lashley brawl through the crowd now. Meanwhile back in the ring, The Miz hits a series of kicks on Corbin. Miz hits some running knee strikes, but then Corbin blocks one and hits the End of Days on Miz for the three count.
Winner: Baron Corbin
- Corbin will now have a shot at the WWE Universal Title at Super Show Down.
- We see Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman sitting in their dressing room backstage.
- Back at the Memorial Day parking lot party, R-Truth runs in, and everyone starts trying to pin him for his 24/7 Title. An all-our brawl breaks out, then everyone chases Truth.
- It's time for Bray Watt's newest Firefly Fun House video. We see bray holding a paper mask over his head that looks like The Joker, but then he drops it and we see his normal face. Bray asks if he liked his surprise, and he talks about the mask giving him confidence to be anything. The witch puppet starts calling Bray a sicko, and Bray insists he's not. Bray dresses up like a doctor and calls her a bully. She tells Bray to let her rest, but Bray says he will never let her rest, and she says she's tired of being stuck in this limbo. Bray does the limbo under a pole, and tells everyone to let him in.
- Sami Zayn comes out to the ring for his new segment, "The Electric Chair." There's a wooden chair with straps in the ring, and Cole says Sami is going to answer any and all questions. Corey Graves joins Sami in the ring, and apparently he will be hosting the segment, where Sami will take "any and all" questions from the WWE Universe, no matter what it is. Charly Caruso is in the crowd taking questions from fans. The first fan asks when is Sami's retirement date, and Sami asks the fan if his father and mother are related, since they are in Kansas City. The second question is from a little kid who asks if he misses his team in the Mixed Match Challenge. Sami asks where her parents are, and says their kid has no manners and her parents should be ashamed. Sami asks if she's asking about Becky, or if she's really asking about Seth Rollins. The next fan asks what it's like when Braun Strowman destroys him, and Sami says he wants to jump over the barricade and beat up the fan, but he won't because they're in America and he would get sued. Sami says since the fan his American his healthcare probably sucks. Sami complains about the quality of the questions. The next fan asks why Sami hasn't won the Universal Championship yet. Sami says that's a dumb question, and he could win the Universal Title any time he wants, but he's more interested in calling out the fans. Sami says the fans can ask about anything, even AEW. Seth Rollins comes out to interrupt. Sami and Graves leave the ring, and Rollins throws the chair out to ringside and it breaks.
- Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins: Zayn avoids engaging Rollins in the opening moments, until Rollins drops him with an elbow to the face. Rollins continues the offense with chops to the chest, then he takes Sami out to ringside and slams him against the barricade. Back in the ring, Sami turns it around and tries to keep Rollins grounded. Rollins fights up and knocks Sami outside with a running knee to the face. Back in the ring, they trade blows until Rollins drops Zayn with a superkick. Rollins follows up with the Sling Blade, and then a boot to the face. Rollins then hits a Blockbuster off the turnbuckle, but Sami rolls outside so he can't be pinned. Rollins hits two suicide dives on Sami at ringside. Rollins is selling a knee injury now. Back in the ring, Rollins looks for a powerbomb, but Sami escapes and hits a DDT. Rollins comes back with a superkick on Zayn. Rollins misses a curb stomp attempt, and Zayn applies a Figure Four leg lock on Rollins. Rollins escapes, but he misses a running knee strike attempt, and Zayn counters with the Blue Thunder Bomb for a two count. Sami brings Rollins up top, but Rollins knocks Sami down. Rollins goes for a frogsplash, but Sami gets his knees up to block it. Rollins fights back and hits the Curb Stomp. Rollins covers for the three count.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- Rollins celebrates after the match and raises his Universal Title belt as RAW goes off the air.