The July 22, 2019 edition of WWE RAW took place at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida.
- John Cena comes out to the ring to kick off tonight's show. Cena gets on the ring and talks about how glad he is to be back, and says this is his home. Not his house near Tampa, but the WWE ring, is his home. Cena says he knows he isn't around as much as he used to be, but he's as excited to be here right now as he's ever been, and it's time to get this show on the road. Cena introduces The Usos, who come out to the ring with microphones. The Usos get in the ring and say what would make this RAW reunion even more lit would be Cena and The Usos dropping some rhymes. Cena starts to walk away, but The Usos provoke him and call him the Doctor of Thuganomics. They say Cena left them for the movie business. Cena gets back in the ring and starts rapping at The Usos, and says they look just like their mugshots. The Usos trade some rhymes with Cena, and then they introduce their father Rikishi. Rikishi comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Cena starts to leave, but Rikishi tells him to back that ass up and get back in the ring. Rikishi says he knows Cena is the man, but tonight he can't let Cena leave fast and furious without busting a move. It looks like Rikishi, The Usos and Cena are about to do the classic Too Cool dance, but then The Revival interrupts, and they have company, D-Von Dudley.
- We see Jimmy Hart backstage talking to Hulk Hogan. Hogan says he's so pumped up to be on RAW in his hometown he could beat up somebody tonight. Hulk runs down the list of names here tonight and Jimmy laughs.
- Booker T joins the announce table for the next match.
- The Usos vs. The Revival: This one is a non-Title match. Rikishi and D-Von Dudley are both at ringside. Dawson takes control of this one in the opening moments, then he starts trading frequent tags with Dawson to isolate Jey in their corner. Dawson applies a side headlock on Jey and tries to keep him grounded. Jey finally fights back and Jimmy finally gets the hot tag. Jimmy hits a Samoan Drop on Dash and then a kick to the face. Jimmy hits a cross body off the top, but Dawson interferes on the pin attempt. Jimmy cleans house and hits the running butt bump on Wilder in the corner. Jimy misses a shot and then Dawson tags himself in. Dawson and Wilder double team Jimmy and pin, but Jey breaks up the pin. At ringside, Rikishi and D-Von come face to face. Dawson gets distracted talking trash to Rikishi from the ring, which leads to Jimmy hitting a superkick and then Jey hitting the splash off the top on Dawson for the three count.
Winners: The Usos
- Alicia Fox is backstage talking to Dana Brooke about her wardrobe. Former WWE talent Kaitlyn interrupts, and then Torrie Wilson, and then Santino interrupts. Santino has the cobra puppet on his hand and jokes around with Alicia and Torrie. Drew McIntyre interrupts and scoffs at them and walks off.
- 24/7 Champion R-Truth and Carmella are backstage for an interview. We see footage of Truth at the E3 video game convention, where he had a run-in with The Hurricane and Drake Maverick. During the interview, Drake Maverick and his new wife interrupt, and Drake rolls up Truth from behind for the three count to win the 24/7 Title. They leave and Charly Caruso is by herself, and The Godfather walks in to join her. The Godfather tells the camera it's time to ride the Ho Train.
- Cedric Alexander vs. Drew McIntyre: Drew and Cedric get into it at ringside before the match, and Cedric hits a moonsault off the turnbuckle on to Drew on the ringside floor. Cedric misses a shot and Drew starts pummeling on him on the floor now. Drew hits an inverted Alabama Slam on Cedric on to the ring apron from the floor. It looks like this one is called off.
Winner: No contest
- We go backstage, and new 24/7 Champion Drake Maverick is looking for a place to hide. He opens a box and it's full of worms. The Boogeyman appears and scares Drake and he falls down. WWE legend Pat Patterson walks in and stomps on Drake, then pins him with one foot to win the 24/7 Title.
- Christian comes out to join the commentary team.
- The Viking Raiders vs. Hawkins & Ryder: Ryder and Hawkins double team Erik in the opening moments, until Erik is able to come back with strikes on Ryder. Ivar tags in and continues the offense on Ryder. The Raiders turn it around and double team Ryder for the three count.
Winners: The Viking Raiders
- We see several WWE personalities backstage mingling in the catering area. Maria walks in to yell at Mike Kanellis while he's talking to Eve Torres and Eric Bischoff. Maria yells at Mike about rubbing lotion on her stomach so he doesn't get stretch marks from her pregnancy. Maria walks off as everyone else in the room looks on awkwardly. Ron Simmons walks in and takes Jimmy Hart's megaphone and says "DAMN" into it.
- We see AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson backstage talking. They complain about so-called legends showing up to RAW and trying to steal the spotlight from them.
- We go backstage, and it looks like Gerald Brisco has pinned Pat Patterson for the 24/7 Title. Brisco walks into Kelly Kelly, and she hugs him but then low-blows him and pins him for the three count. Kelly Kelly is now the 24/7 Champion.
- Samoa Joe comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Joe talks about the RAW reunion tonight, and says we shouldn't be celebrating tonight because shows like this are a plague to the WWE. Joe says tonight just indulges the fans' ridiculous addiction to nostalgia. Joe mentions Rikishi's appearance tonight, and then Roman Reigns comes out to interrupt. Reigns slowly walks down to the ring and steps in with Joe. Reigns gets on the mic and tells Joe to say something about his family to his face. Joe and Riegns come nose to nose and exchange words, then they start exchanging punches. Joe sends Reigns into the ring post, then he takes Reigns out to ringside and beats him down on the floor. Joe throws Reigns into the barricade a couple times, then pummels on him with strikes. Joe continues the beat-down and talks trash to Reigns. Joe wastes some time and Reigns comes back with a superman punch that knocks Joe out to ringside. Joe grabs a mic and says the people want to see him and Reigns go at it tonight, but Joe isn't going to do a damn these for these people. Reigns gets on the mic and apologizes to the fans, and says not all Samoans are cowards. Joe says you're about to see a Samoan get put out tonight, and he agrees to face Reigns one on one.
- Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe: Joe starts off strong in this one with a series of strikes, and he tries to work over Reigns' shoulder. Reigns starts to fight back, but Joe dumps Reigns outside and hits a suicide dive on Reigns. Joe goes to take Reigns back in the ring, but he misses a shot and Reigns hits the Drive By on him. Back in the ring, Reigns hits a running clothesline, and then the series of standing clotheslines in the corner. Reigns follows up with a big boot on Joe. Joe fights back and drops Reigns, then hits a senton drop for a two count. Joe puts Reigns in the Coquina Clutch, but Reigns fights out and dumps Joe out to ringside. Joe gets back in the ring and Reigns immediately hits the spear for the thee count.
Winner: Roman Reigns
- The Miz comes out to host Miz TV, and he introduces his guest Seth Rollins. Seth talks about his feud with Brock Lesnar, but he says he's not obsessed with Lesnar, and he calls Lesnar a Seth Rollins wannabe. Paul Heyman interrupts on a mic from the gorilla position. Heyman comes out to the stage and exchanges words with Rollins. Rollins says he's going to go up and stomp Heyman, but Heyman runs away. Rollins continues to talk about Lesnar in the ring, and says that Lesnar is just a man and any man can lose. Rollins says he's not like Lesnar, and he gets ready by facing the best of the best, so tonight he's facing AJ Styles.
- We go backstage, and Charly Caruso is at the legends' party backstage with Jimmy Hart, Torrie Wilson, Rikishi and others. Sami Zayn interrupts and says the so-called legends are people who were just lucky to be there during the Attitude Era, and now they keep coming back for one more round of applause. Rey Mysterio interrupts and exchanges words with Sami. Kurt Angle gets between them, and says they should settle it in the ring. Rey says he's down, and he walks off. Sami doesn't look happy.
- 24/7 Champion Kelly Kelly runs up to Candice Michelle, Melina and Naomi backstage to brag about her TItle win. Candice attacks Kelly and pins her, and then Melina reveals a referee shirt under her hoodie and pins the three count. Madusa runs in and chokes out Candice, and Melina declares Madusa the new 24/7 Campion.
- Jonathan Coachman joins the commentary team for the next match.
- Rey Mysterio vs. Sami Zayn: Sami starts off strong on Rey in the opening moments. Sami hangs Rey upside down in the corner and stomps on him, then hits a dropkick for a two count. Sami hits the Blue Thunder Bomb for a two count. Rey starts fighting back, and Sami rolls outside for a breather. Sami starts walking up the ramp, but then Rob Van Dam comes out and stops him. Sgt Slaughter comes out next, and then The Hurricane. Kurt Angle then comes out and leads the other legends down to ringside. Sami gets back in the ring and Rey hits a kick on him, and then a hurricanrana. Rey hits the 619 on Sami, then he goes up top and hits the frogsplash on Sami for the three count.
Winner: Rey Mysterio
- A limo pulls up to the back of the arena, and Ric Flair gets out and struts into the building.
- The Street Prophets are backstage talking about tonight's RAW reunion.
- Alundra Blayze (Madusa) comes out to the stage with her 24/7 Title and a mic. She picks up a trash can and sets it on the announce table, and then she goes to drop the Title belt in the trash, but then The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase comes out to interrupt. DiBiase says he'll buy the belt from her, because everyone's got a price. He pulls out some cash and exchanges it for the belt, then leaves.
- Jerry "The King" Lawlor comes out to join the commentary table.
- AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins: Anderson and Gallows are at ringside for this one. Seth starts off strong in the opening moments and stomp a mudhole in AJ in the corner. Gallows causes a distraction and AJ starts fighting back. Shawn Michaels and Triple H come out as DX to even the odds. They stand with Rollins at ringside, then Rollins gets back in the ring and hits the Sling Blade on AJ. Rollins takes control until Gallows and Anderson get in the ring and start beating him down.
Winner via DQ: Seth Rollins
- After the match, DX gets in the ring too and comes face to face with Gallows and Anderson. Gallows and Anderson look for the high-five, but Michaels and HHH tell them to "suck it" instead, and then DX and Rollins clear the ring. The Road Dogg interrupts, and behind him are X-Pac, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. Road Dogg introduces them all, and they get in the ring. AJ, Gallows and Anderson back down and head to the back. Rollins tells them if they aren't down with that, they've got two words for them.
- Mark Henry and Mick Foley are shown talking backstage.
- We see Ted DiBiase getting into a limo behind the arena with his 24/7 Title. He closes the door behind him, we hear some banging noises inside the car, and then Drak Maverick gets out with the 24/7 Title belt.
- Mick Foley comes out to the ring and gets on the mic, and talks about his history on RAW. Foley introduces a video of one of his highlights, but then the video goes out and the lights go out in the arena and some creepy music plays. The lights appear back on and Bray Wyatt is in the ring wearing a mask. He gives Mick what looks like the Mandible Claw, and Foley goes down.
- Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross come out to host A Moment Of Bliss. They introduce their guest, RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch. They start talking about her match against Natalya coming up at SummerSlam, and then Natalya comes out to interrupt. Natalya and Becky exchange words on the stage and then start brawling. Referees come out to break it up and take them to the back.
- We see Drake Maverick getting into a limo backstage with his wife and 24/7 Title. R-Truth comes up from behind and rolls up Drake for the three count, then Truth gets in the limo and drives off.
- Braun Strowman comes out for a squash match.
- Braun Strowman vs. Enhancement talent: The opening bell sounds and Braun tosses the unnamed jobber around the ring. Braun hits a running big boot, then a version of a chokeslam for the three count.
Winner: Braun Strowman
- After the commercial break, Ric Flair comes out to the stage, and a crowd of WWE legends come out behind him and stand on the stage behind him. Hulk Hogan's music then hits, and The Hulkster comes out and hugs Ric Flair on the stage. "Well let me tell you somethin' brother," Hulk talks about how great it is to celebrate the RAW reunion with all his friends in his hometown of Tampa. Hulk gives a shout out to everyone who trained and said their prayers and took their vitamins. Hulk says there's just one question to ask everybody, what ya gonna do, when the RAW reunion and Hulkamania runs wild on you. Stone Cold's music hits next, and Austin walks past the legends and down to the ring. Stone Cold has a cooler in the ring, and he calls for more beers to be thrown in the ring. Austin smashes the cans together and chugs, then gets on the mic. Austin tells the crowd to give him a Hell Yeah. Austin talks about the days of traveling with his brothers and sisters, but don't think he's getting sentimental, because he'd rather drop everyone on the stage than that. Austin says everyone on the page has bled, sweat, had tears, and "damn near crapped and pissed themselves," and they're family. Austin says all the fans are part of that family too, and he's thankful he got to come out and celebrate. Austin says he came to Tampa early and spent the day with Hogan. Austin says they did a podcast, drank beer, and ate sushi, and he had a good time. Austin then says he stayed up all night with Ric Flair listening to his stories and drinking every beer in the bar. Austin says after that, he needed room service, so he ordered quesadillas, hamburgers, french fries, another hamburger, a hot dog, pancakes, and a coke. Austin says he wasn't done yet, so he got in the elevator with Ron Simmons and said "Damn" and hugged. Austin says they went down to the bar and kept the party going. Austin says he's proposing a toast to everyone in the arena, he thanks everyone, and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so. The WWE legends get in the ring and have a beer bash with Stone Cold as more beers get thrown in the ring. Austin says to cut the music, and he toasts Gerald Brisco and tells a story about them doing something illegal in South Africa. Austin says it's been a long time since he came out on RAW, and backstage Jonathan Coachman told him to just be himself, so he did. Austin says he likes to drink, maybe a little too much, and he's glad to be here drinking with his brothers and sisters. Austin says "hell yeah" as RAW goes off the air.