The November 19th edition of WWE RAW took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA, and was the first episode after Survivor Series 2018.
- Baron Corbin is in the ring to kick off tonight's show. He talks about RAW beating SmackDown at Survivor Series, and then he introduces his boss, Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie comes out and gets in the ring, and she's got a mic. Stephanie talks about the "RAW family" decimating SmackDown last night. Corbin brings up that Stephanie said she'd consider making him the permanent RAW GM after Survivor Series. Braun Strowman comes out to interrupt. Strowman wants his shot at Corbin, and Stephanie books a match between the two for TLC. Stephanie says if Corbin wins he will become permanent RAW GM, but if he loses then he also loses all authority on RAW. If Strowman wins, he'll get a shot at the Universal Title. Strowman picks the stipulation for this match with Corbin, and he decides that their match at TLC will be Tables, Ladders, Chairs match. Stephanie ends up booking a six-man tag match for tonight: Braun, Finn Balor and Elias vs. Corbin, Lashley and Drew McIntyre -- and that match starts right now.
- Finn Balor, Braun Strowman & Elias vs. Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin, & Drew McIntyre: Elias does a song on the stage before the match. This one is an elimination match. Corbin and McIntyre start this one off with a collar and elbow tie up. Strowman overpowers McIntyre and drops him, then Finn tags in and Braun slams him on to McIntyre. Finn and Drew brawl out to ringside and Drew slams Finn on the fan barricade. Back in the ring, Lashley tags in and hits some suplexes on Balor. Corbin tags in now and hits the Deep Six on Finn for a two count. Finn starts to fire up and hits a suicide dive on Lashley and Corbin at ringside. Back in the ring, McIntyre tags in and drops Balor for the three count. Balor is now eliminated. Elias comes in and goes at it with Drew now. Drew tosses Elias across the ring, then he tags in Lashley. Lashley hits a belly to belly overhead suplex on Elias. Corbin tags in and stomps on Elias in the corner. Elias starts to fight back with right hands, but Elias puts him back down with a shot in the corner. Corbin keeps Elias grounded in the mat, while Braun brawls with Drew and Bobby at ringside. Elias fights off Corbin, then he gets into it with Lio Rush on the apron, which leads to Lashley spearing Elias. Braun and Drew come in and Drew gets the upper hand this time. Lashley comes in now and continues the offense on Braun. Corbin tags back in and applies a chin lock to Braun. Braun finally throws Corbin off of him and then tackles him down. Braun knocks Lashley and Drew off the apron, and then he hits a splash on Corbin in the corner. Braun runs around the ring and tackles Lashley and McIntyre, then he gets back in the ring and hits the powerslam on Corbin for the three count. Corbin is eliminated now. Drew and Lashley get in the ring now and lay into Braun with a steel chair. The ref calls for the bell.
Winners via DQ: Finn Balor, Braun Strowman & Elias
- Braun falls out to ringside, and Lashley spears him on the floor. Drew pummels on Braun while he's down. They whip Braun into the ring steps then hit him a few more times. Braun starts to fight back and he grabs Corbin, but Drew drops him again with the Claymore Kick. Lashley and Drew take their time beating on Braun now and they continue to throw him against the ring steps. Corbin comes over with a steel chair and nails Braun with a steel chair. Strowman appears to be bleeding from his elbow now, as Corbin takes off his belt. They tie the belt to Braun's arm and they hold his arm across the ring steps, then Corbin picks up the other part of the ring steps and hits Braun's arm with it to crush his arm. They finally leave Braun alone and he starts getting to his feet and hobbling to the back.
- We go to a replay of Dean Ambrose talking trash to Seth Rollins last week.
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Seth starts talking about Dean turning his back on him, but not having the guts to come down to the ring again and face him like a man. Rollins talks about fighting Ambrose at TLC, but says he doesn't want to wait until TLC, because he's feeling aggressive right now. Ambrose appears on the big screen and says he's not going to give Rollins what he wants. Ambrose says the people didn't know what The Shield was like when the cameras were off, and now they're all going to get what they deserve. Ambrose says that because of what Roman Reigns did in the Shield, he has to answer to the man upstairs. And because of what Rollins did, he has to answer to Ambrose. Ambrose tells Rollins to come get him, and Rollins exits the ring and runs up the ramp. Rollins runs to the back and looks for Ambrose, but can't find him. Rollins fights some security guards in his way, and then he runs off to look for Ambrose again.
- We go to the broadcast table, where Renee Young says she doesn't know what her husband Ambrose is thinking right now.
- Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Nia Jax & Tamina: Alexa Bliss is on commentary for this one. Sasha and Bayley are able to get in some offense early on, but Nia and Tamina are able to shut them down and take control after a double-team. Tamina and Nia beat down Sasha in the corner, but Sasha finally comes back with a double knee strike on Tamina, then Bayley gets the tag. Bayley starts off strong, but Nia gets the tag and they double team her. Nia slams Bayley down and pins, but Sasha breaks it up. Nia fights off Sasha, then turns her attention back to Bayley. Bayley looks for a sleeper, but Nia throws her down and then hits the Samoan Drop for the three count.
Winners: Nia Jax & Tamina
- Charlie Caruso is backstage for an interview, but Dean Ambrose pops up on the monitor behind her to interrupt. Dean says before she interrupts more of her RAW heroes, they should send Rollins to come find him. Dean then walks into a dark room that appears to be a boiler room.
- Back from the break, Rollins goes searching for Ambrose. Rollins can't find him, but he finds that Ambrose spraypainted "Burn It Down" on a wall.
- The broadcast team shows us some still shots of Big Show choking Drake Maverick at Survivor Series, and appearing to make him urinate in his pants. We go back to the catering area, where we see Maverick in line getting some food with wrestlers behind him. Rhyno and Slater crack some jokes and say they should get Maverick some diapers. Maverick freaks out, and Chad Gable walks over and tells him not to get 'pissed.' Roode walks over and joins in on the jokes on Maverick. Maverick throws his food plate down and storms off.
- The Revival vs. Lucha House Party: This match will be under "lucha house rules," which means all three members of the Lucha team are able to compete. Dawson starts off with strikes on Kalisto, but Kalisto connects with a dropkick and then Wilder tags in. The Luchas do a triple team on Wilder as Metalik tags in. Kalisto tags back in and Wilder connects with a shot, then he tags Dawson back in. Dawson takes Kalisto down, then he starts working over Kalisto's knee. Dorado tags in and cleans house now. Dorado hits a springboard moonsault on Wilder, then he drops Dawson to the outside. Dorado and Wilder go at it on the mat now. A distraction from the other Lucha members, leads to Dorado hitting a shooting star press on Wilder for the three count.
Winners: Lucha House Party
- Still to come: Natalya vs. Ruby Riott
- Michael Cole introduces a video package looking at Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte last night at Survivor Series.
- Seth Rollins does an interview in the back saying he's going to find Ambrose and hurt him. Rollins says what Ambrose said about him was fine, but what he said about Roman Reigns getting what he deserves was too far.
- WWE Women's Champion Ronda Rousey comes out to the ring, and she gets a mic. Ronda addresses her match with Charlotte and Survivor Series last night, and says that right now you're seeing her on her worst day, and she's still the baddest bitch on the planet. Ronda says she's never backed down from a fight before, and she wants a fight right now. Baron Corbin comes out and tries to calm down Ronda, but Ronda demands that he goes back and finds her a challenge right now. Ronda gets in Corbin's face and says maybe he wants to try taking the Women's Title. Corbin says he'll let Ronda defend her Title tonight, and we'll find out her opponent next.
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Mickie James: Mickie comes out and will challenge Ronda for the Women's Title. The opening bell sounds and Ronda tosses her into the corner and connects with some punches. The referee tells Ronda to back off, which leads to Mickie connecting with some kicks. Mickie hits a series of kicks and knees now, and she stomps on the Champion while she's down. Ronda fights up and hits a series of slams on Mickie. Ronda locks in the arm bar and Mickie taps out for the finish.
Winner & still Women's Champion: Ronda Rousey
- After the match, Nia Jax and Tamina come out on the stage to confront Ronda Rousey. They have a brief stare-down, then Tamina and Nia head to the back.
- We go to a video package looking at Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series last night.
- Corey Graves talks about Survivor Series being held in Survivor Series next year. We go to a shot of the outside of the arena, and Cole introduces a preview of the new movie about Paige.
- Bobby Roode & Chad Gable vs. The Authors of Pain: This one is a non-title match. Drake Maverick is at ringside. Rezar and Akam take turns beating on Gable in the opening moments of this one. Gable starts to fight up and looks for a sleeper on Rezar, but Rezar throws him down and hits a spinebuster. Rezar misses a shot in the corner and Roode gets the tag. Roode knocks Akam off the apron, then he pummels on Rezar. Roode knocks Akam off the apron again, then he spears Rezar in the corner. Roode hits a forearm shot for a pin attempt on Rezar. Rezar backs Roode into the corner and Akam tags in for the double team. Akam misses a shot and Roode capitlizes with the Blockbuster off the middle rope. Gable tags back in and they look for a double team, but Akam fights off Roode. Gable comes flying off the top and rolls up Akam out of nowhere for the three count.
Winners: Bobby Roode & Chad Gable
- We go backstage for another segment with Dean Ambrose, who is somewhere deep in the arena. Ambrose says all Rollins is doing is running around looking for him like a lunatic, and being whiney. Ambrose says Rollins broke the bond between brothers, and if Rollins finds him Ambrose will break him. Ambrose says he smells something really bad, and it could either be the smell of Rollins' fear, the smell of Los Angeles, or the fans in the building. Ambrose says if Rollins finds him, there will be no apology, he's just going to burn it down.
- Up next: Natalya vs. Ruby Riott
- Seth Rollins is shown leaving the arena with his luggage. Rollins says he has a flight to catch, and obviously Ambrose doesn't want to be found. Rollins says next time he sees Ambrose he's going to stomp his face into the ground.
- Michael Cole introduces a video package looking at the feud between Ruby Riott and Natalya.
- Natalya vs. Ruby Riott: Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan are at ringside for this one. The opening bell sounds and Natalya drops Ruby with a double-leg, then pummels on her. Ruby fights back with some punches and forearm shots of her own. Natalya comes back with a dropkick and then she looks for the Sharpshooter, but Ruby escapes and rolls outside. A distraction from Liv and Sarah leads to Ruby hitting a facebuster on Natalya. Ruby follows up with a flying elbow drop on Natalya for a two count. Natalya stars to fight back and she locks Ruby in the Sharpshooter, but Liv Morgan breaks it up while Sarah distracts the ref. Natalya drops Liv and rolls up Ruby in a small package for the three count.
- Michael Cole shows us a replay of Corbin, Lashley and McIntyre beating down Strowman earlier tonight. Cole tells us Strowman has been taken to a local medical facility, and he is suffering from a shattered elbow.
- We see Dean Ambrose walking through the hallways, and he's heading to the gorilla position.
- Dean Ambrose heads down to the ring. Ambrose gets on the mic and talks about the fans wishing they could see Rollins get his hands on him. Ambrose trashes the fans, and says his reasons for turning on The Shield were justified. As Ambrose is talking, we see on the big screen that Seth Rollins is back in the arena. Rollins runs through the hallways towards the ramp and he runs down to the ring. Rollins hits the ring and tackles Ambrose then pummels on him. He dumps Ambrose outside and hits a dive on him on the floor. Ambrose tries to escape through the crowd, but Rollins catches him and throws him back to ringside. Rollins connects with a kick, but then Ambrose comes back with a low blow on Rollins. Ambrose taunts Rollins and then hits the Dirty Deeds on him. Ambrose starts to leave, then he heads back to the ring and hits the DDT on Ambrose again. Ambrose leaves Rollins laying as RAW goes off the air.