The numbers are in for this week's episode of WWE RAW on USA Network, and the news isn't great.
WWE received their report card for their weekly red brand show, which aired on Monday, October 7th this week following their WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 pay-per-view that featured a controversial conclusion.
The 10/7 episode of WWE RAW finished with an average of 2.334 million viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily.
By comparison, last week's episode of WWE RAW, which was the WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 PPV "go-home" show for the red brand, finished with an average of 2.570 million viewers.
Featured below is the hourly viewership breakdown for this week's WWE RAW:
- * Hour 1: 2.443 million viewers
* Hour 2: 2.330 million viewers
* Hour 3: 2.230 million viewers
Check out the top ten moments from the 10/7 episode of WWE RAW below.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
.#WWE's report card for post-#WWEHIAC edition of #WWERaw is in & the news isn't good!
Complete #RAW (#RAWBakersfield) ratings & viewership breakdown for post-#HellInACell show on #USA #Network (@USA_Network) from 10/7 @ewrestlingcom HERE:https://t.co/VwURBdude6 pic.twitter.com/XraemIRDhL
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) October 8, 2019