As expected, some additional WWE releases were confirmed on Thursday.
The day began with 36-year employee for the company and WWE Hall Of Fame legend Gerald Brisco announcing that Vince McMahon himself gave him a telephone call to inform him that his services were no longer needed.
During the afternoon, reports started making the rounds, including here at Rajah.com, that additional staff cuts were expected to be made before the end of the day.
Unfortunately, they were.
Joining Brisco as behind-the-scenes employees that were let go by the company this week are fellow WWE Hall Of Fame legend Mike Rotunda, 62, who is a longtime road agent and producer for the company, as well as the father of Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas, and 41-year-old WWE Performance Center trainer and WWE producer Sarah Stock.
We will keep you posted here at Rajah.com as updates continue to surface regarding more potential additional cuts and releases made by WWE this week.
OTHER RECENT TOP HEADLINES* AEW Makes Fun Of WWE's New Third-Party Ban During ALL OUT PPV Broadcast (Photo)
* Lana Endorsement Ad Reason For WWE Third-Party Ban? View The Ad In Question & Read Lana's Reaction Denying The Rumor
* WWE Releases Statement Explaining Why They Are Banning Talent From Third-Party Deals
* CM Punk, Renee Young & Mick Foley Blast WWE For New Third-Party Talent Ban
* Backstage News On Initial Memo Sent Around Informing Talent Of Third-Party Ban
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) September 11, 2020