-- WWE is currently dealing with multiple class action lawsuits against it and one filed by Firefighters Pension of System of the City of Kansas City Missouri Trust ended up featuring anonymous testimony from a wrestler who was among the April cuts who detailed an alleged "hostage situation" last November when WWE visited Saudi Arabia for their twice annual event. The wrestler, who apparently worked for WWE from 2012 until this year, also indicated that WWE abused their power and threatened careers when addressing any talent who didn't want to travel to Saudi Arabia to wrestle. You can read the full lawsuit here.
-- WWE, through its third party attorney Jerry McDevitt at K&L Gates law firm, responded to the accusations with the following statements to Forbes:
"These false allegations were originally made in two suits filed by two different law firms. After the Court appointed a third firm to be lead counsel, WWE provided all three law firms with specific detailed facts from the persons with actual knowledge of the situation, including the phony allegation about the plane. The first two law firms then dropped their lawsuits to avoid sanction motions, but the third firm chose to ignore the specific facts they had been provided, and instead cited an unnamed disgruntled former wrestler with no knowledge of the facts. WWE is preparing its response to the lawsuit and will be moving to have it dismissed."
-- Other accusations against WWE in the suit include "wildly unreasonable expectations of the revenue it expected from a potential broadcast partner" and for the company misleading investors by blaming live event declines on talent injuries and absences.
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE VIDEO STREAM LINKS* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 4) - "The Battle Within" (VIDEOS)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 3) - "End Of An Era" (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom