WWE recently held their Road To WrestleMania Event, which emanated inside The Cure Insurance Arena in Trenton, New Jersey. The show saw current WWE United States Champion Austin Theory put his WWE United States Title on the line against Seth "Freakin" Rollins in a No DQ Match in the main event.
Below are the results from the show, courtesy of WrestlingBodyslam.com:
- Johnny Gargano def. Baron Corbin in a Singles Match.
- The O.C. (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) def. The Judgment Day (Dominik Mysterio and Damian Priest) in a Tag Team Match.
- Bronson Reed def. Elias in a Singles Match.
- "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes def. Finn Balor in a Singles Match. After the match, Cody Rhodes invites a local Dusty Rhodes impersonator into the ring. The O.C. then enter the ring and Cody Rhodes joins the group, throwing up the Too Sweet Hand Sign.
- Dolph Ziggler def. Mustafa Ali in a Singles Match.
- Damage CTRL (IYO SKY and Dakota Kai) vs. Candice LeRae and “Michin” Mia Yim in a Tag Team Match was ruled a no contest due to interference from Bayley. Asuka then makes her way down to the ring and the match continues as a 6-Woman Tag Team Match.
- Asuka, Candice LeRae and “Michin” Mia Yim def. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai and IYO SKY) in a 6-Woman Tag Team Match.
- Austin Theory (c) def. Seth "Freakin" Rollins in a No DQ Match to retain his WWE United States Championship.