-- WWE put tickets for their first four NXT on USA TV shows today and all of them are already sold out at Full Sail University (WWE dubs the venue as Full Sail Live). The location is quite a bit smaller than most arenas that WWE runs out of, so the strong showing will no doubt raise questions on if WWE will take the NXT brand to other cities, especially as it begins gaining exposure on USA. The events that are sold out are 9/18, 9/25, 10/2 and 10/9.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom