According to Showbuzz Daily, last night's episode of WWE SmackDown drew an average of 2.066 million viewers overnight, a decrease of 3.6% from the previous week's show. They still finished #1 in the 18-49 demographic with a rating of 0.55 but that number was also lower. This was the blue brand's first show following the Payback pay per view, where Roman Reigns became the new Universal champion. It also saw Bayley turn on Sasha Bans, and Jey Uso win a Fatal-Four way to become the new number one contender.
Overall the program finished sixth in total viewership behind Shark Tank, MacGyver, Blue Bloods,Dateline NBC, and 20/20, which won the night with roughly 2.7 million viewers.
Full ratings will be out on Monday.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom