The November 27th, 2018 edition of WWE SmackDown Live took place at the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN.
- Paige opens up the show in the ring, and she introduces SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch. Becky comes down to the ring and gets on the mic as the fans chant her name. Becky says she's done sitting on the bench and she's putting herself back in the game. She still wants to face Ronda Rousey, but first she needs to take care of business with Charlotte. She calls out Charlotte, and Charlotte comes down to the ring next.
Charlotte enters the ring as fans chant for Becky again. Becky says Charlotte almost gave Rousey the beating that she would have, except Becky wouldn't have left Ronda able to walk. Becky says Charlotte is trying to be like her, but Charlotte says she was being herself, and says she's the only one capable of beating Ronda. Charlotte says she's genetically superior, and Becky says that Charlotte is just copying her dad Ric Flair. Flair says Nia Jax must have hit Becky harder than she thought, because Becky is delusional. They exchange words as Paige gets between them and tries to calm them down. Paige announces Charlotte vs. Becky in a TLC match at the TLC pay-per-view. Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, and Zelina Vega come out on the stage to interrupt.
Rose says this is a joke, and Paige should give the rest of them an opportunity too. Naomi interrupts next, and she brings Carmella, Asuka and Lana with her. This leads to Paige announcing a battle royal tonight, with all of the women of SmackDown except Charlotte and Becky. The winner will be added to their match at TLC, making it a triple threat.
- Still to come: AJ Styles addresses WWE Champion Daniel Bryan; and Jeff Hardy celebrates his 20th anniversary with WWE.
- The Uso's are backstage getting ready to come out to the ring.
- We see video from earlier in the day of Cesaro yelling at The Big Show backstage about their loss to The New Day last week. Big Show shoves Cesaro into Sheamus, then he walks off as Sheamus shouts at him.
- The Bar vs. The Usos: This one is a non-title match. Jimmy and Sheamus start this one off, but Jey quickly tags in for the double team. Cesaro comes in, but Jimmy tags in for a double team on Cesaro too. Jimmy works over Cesaro, until a ref distraction leads to a cheap shot from Sheamus. Sheamus tags in for the double team on Jimmy. Jey and Cesaro tag in now, and Jey hits the Samoan Drop and a Rikishi splash in the corner for a two count. Jey knocks Cesaro to the outside and looks for a suicide dive, but Cesaro uppcuts him mid-air. Sheamus is the legal man now and he hits a knee to the face on Jey, then a flying knee drop from the middle rope for a two count. Sheamus misses a shot in the corner and hits the ring post, and Jey follows up with a superkick for a two count. Jimmy tags in now and looks for a splash on Sheamus, but Sheamus blocks with his knees. Sheamus pummels on Jimmy now and then tags in Cesaro for the double team. Jey fights back and superkicks Sheamus from behind. Cesaro throws Jey outside as Jimmy tags in. Jimmy rolls up Cesaro for a two count. Jey tags back in for a double enziguri on Cesaro. Jimmy tags in and hits the splash of the top for the win.
Winners: The Usos
- The New Day and The Miz are shown in the locker room backstage. The New Day laughs at The Miz's loss last week in his tag match with Shane McMahon. Miz goes on a rant about him and Shane fighting for SmackDown, but The New Day points out how they won their match at Survivor Series. Miz says he could beat all three of The New Day, and then he goes off to find Shane.
- Still to come: Women's battle royal where the winner gets added to the Women's Title match at TLC.
- AJ Styles is shown backstage in his locker room when a staffer walks in and tells him he's up. AJ gets up and heads to the gorilla position.
- Former WWE Champion AJ Styles comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. AJ talks about losing the Championship to Daniel Bryan, and says the thing that bothers him is the way he lost. AJ shows us footage of Bryan hitting the low-blow on him. AJ says he knew he had a target on his back as Champion, but didn't think that target would move somewhere else on his body. AJ says Bryan went too far after their match when he beat AJ down. Styles says he was just cleared to return to the thing this past week, and he is looking forward to beating Bryan's face in. AJ says he doesn't want to wait until TLC, but Bryan didn't show up tonight or to the weekend live events. AJ says Bryan must have been watching RAW and doing things how their Champion does it - but this isn't RAW, it's the house that AJ Styles built. AJ says for 371 days he never missed an event because this is where he belongs. AJ says Bryan better be at TLC, because AJ is going to take back what's his.
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev: This one is a non-title match. Before the bell rings, Nakamura attacks Rusev from behind and stomps on him. Nakamura hits the Kinshasa twice, then walks up the ramp. Nakamura turns around and hits the ring again and drops Rusev at ringside. Nakamura holds up the Title and heads up the ramp as Rusev recovers.
Winner: No contest
- Michael Cole comes out to the ring to host Jeff Hardy's 20 year anniversary in WWE celebration. Cole introduces Hardy, and shows a video package looking at Hardy's lengthy career and accomplishments in WWE. Members of the SmackDown roster come out to the stage to show respect for Hardy. Hardy gets on the mic and talks about living the highest of highs and having the lowest of lows, and the fans sticking by his side over the years. Jeff says this isn't a retirement speech, but he doesn't know what's next so they're going to find out together. Samoa Joe comes out to interrupt. Joe is on the ramp with a mic, and he says that people like Jeff never change. Joe says next time Jeff feels powerless, Joe will offer him his one-step program, and it'll be quick but it won't be painless. Jeff calls out Joe for a match right now, but Joe turns around and heads to the back.
- Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz: The New Day is at ringside for this one. The opening bell sounds and Kofi starts off strong. Kofi hits a flying back elbow on The Miz, then he dumps him outside. Kofi teases going for a suicide dive, but he decides against it, and Big E and Woods taunt Miz at ringside. Kofi then goes flying out of the ring with a dive on Miz while he's distracted. Back in the ring, Miz turns things around with a clothesline in the corner. The Miz looks for an axe handle off the top, but Kofi dropkicks him out of mid-air. Kofi hits a series of kicks and clotheslines on Miz now, then he hits the big leg drop. Kofi hits the SOS for a two count. Miz comes back with a kick to the knee and a DDT for a two count. Miz removes the padding from one of the turnbuckles, and then he turns around Big E puts a bunch of pancakes on the exposed turnbuckle. Kofi takes advantage of the distraction with a roll-up on Miz for a two count. Miz fights back and drops Kofi, then he dropkicks Xavier through the ropes. Miz tries to bring a steel chair in the ring, but Woods takes it away. This leads to Kofi hitting the Trouble In Paradise on Miz for the three count.
Winner: Kofi Kingston
- Orton comes out to the ring with Rey Mysterio's mask on his hand. Orton steps in the ring and gets on the mic. Orton says he would describe his actions towards Rey Mysterio last week as euphoric, and he never understood the big deal is about this piece of trash he ripped off of Rey's face. Orton says Rey is just a victim now, of the three most destructive letters in sports entertainment - RKO. Rey then comes out to interrupt. Rey comes out with a neck brace on and he starts brawling with Randy at ringside. Orton drops Rey and rips off his neck brace. On the way in the ring, Rey fights back and hits the 619 on Orton. Rey hits an enziguri kick to Orton, then another 619. Rey grabs a steel chair from ringside, and he gets up on the apron. On his way in the ring, Orton catches Rey and hits the DDT off the middle rope. Orton takes Rey outside and throws him into the barricade, then he slams chair into Rey's throat. Referees and trainers come out to pull Orton away.
- The Miz confronts Shane McMahon backstage an asks where he was. Miz says he can't will their team into existence all on his own, and he needed Shane out there to help him with Kofi. Shane says they're not partners, but Miz says the World Cup trophy bonds them for life because that trophy is like their child. Miz says they're family now, so Shane better start acting like it.
- Battle Royal: Charlotte and Becky Lynch are both at ringside for a closer look. Carmella, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, Peyton Rose, Billie Kay, Zelina Vega, Lana, Asuka, and Naomi are all competing in this over-the-top battle royal. The opening bell sounds and all the women start going at it. Lana gets pushed out under the bottom rope, and she pulls Zelina Vega down over the top for the first elimination of the match. Zelina beats down Lana at ringside now. Back in the ring, The Iiconics eliminate Lana. Asuka then beats down both Iiconics then she eliminates both of them. Carmella then kicks Asuka in the face. Asuka then dumps Carmella out to the ring apron, then kicks her down to the floor for the elimination. Mandy and Sonya start double teaming Asuka now. Naomi breaks it up and hits the hip attack on Mandy, then a springboard kick on Sonya. Naomi looks for a hurricanrana, but Mandy picks up Naomi and dumps her to the apron. Naomi pulls Mandy out to the apron, then Naoi throws Mandy into the ring post for the elimination. Sonya then attacks Naomi from behind on the apron for the elimination. Sonya and Mandy trade kick attempts before Sonya tackles her down. Sonya tries to eliminate her, and Mandy gets involved from the floor. Asuka fights them both off and kicks Sonya in the head. Asuka pulls Sonya out to the apron and they trade shots to the face. They kick each other in the head at the same time and are both stunned. Asuka hits a knee to the face and Sonya falls down to ringside for the elimination.
- Asuka will now be facing Becky and Charlotte in a triple-threat TLC match at the TLC pay-per-view for the Women's Title. Asuka stares down Becky and Charlotte from the turnbuckle as SmackDown goes off the air.