The February 12th, 2019 edition of WWE SmackDown Live took place at the Huntington Center in Toledo, OH.
- Fans are now being seated in the Huntington Center in Toledo.
- This week's broadcast opens up with a graphic memorializing the late Pedros Morales.
- Charlotte comes out to the ring to kick off the show. Charlotte steps in the ring and gets booed, but it doesn't seem to bother her. Charlotte says like it or not, Becky Lynch's WrestleMania match is cancelled, but Charlotte is going to dedicate her new match against Ronda to her friend Becky. Charlotte talks some trash to Becky about how she'll be forced to sit and watch while Charlotte headlines the biggest show of the year. Charlotte talks about her intentions to defeat the RAW Women's Champion, and she points up at the WrestleMania sign before leaving.
- Naomi & Carmella vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. The Iiconics: The losers of this match will be the first two teams in the Women's Elimination Chamber. Naomi and Carmella control the opening moments of this one, and Naomi hits a big dive on Mandy at ringside. Back in the ring, Sonya works over Naomi and Carmella. The Iiconics seem to be trying to avoid getting in the action in this one. Naomi hits up hitting the split legged moonsault on Mandy Rose for the three count after a short match.
Winners: Naomi & Carmella
- The Iiconics attack Naomi and Carmella from behind after the match. It appeared that The Iiconics didn't perform one offensive maneuver during the match.
- We go to some pre-taped promos from the women taking part in the Women's Elimination Chamber match this Sunday.
- The broadcast team introduces a video from Mustafa Ali, who talks about not being medically cleared for Elimination Chamber this Sunday. It was reported that Ali suffered a concussion.
- The Miz and Shane McMahon come out with their SmackDown Tag Titles. They'll be hosting "McMiz TV" with guests The Usos. The Usos come out and tell Shane and Miz that they're trying to be The Uso's - the best tag team in the world. They say Miz and Shane aren't really partners, and they play the "tag team game" where they name each other's favorite things to prove how well they know each other. The Miz whispers his answers to Shane when it's their turn. The two team exchange words and Shane gets in Jey's face. Jimmy slaps The Miz's mic out of his hand, and they talk trash to Miz. The Usos say they are the true world's greatest tag team, and they welcome Shane and Miz to the Uso Penitentiary. Shane says the only thing that's real are the Tag Title belts, and he's keeping them at the Elimination Chamber. The Usos superkick Shane and Miz, and they head to the back with the Tag Champs laying in the ring.
- The New Day is shown backstage heading towards the gorilla position.
- Tom Phillips introduces a Black History Month video package.
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan comes out to the ring with Rowan by his side. Bryan says the fans who want him to lose this Sunday are lying to themselves, because they need the new Daniel Bryan to show them how to live their pathetic lives. The New Day comes out to interrupt, and they have a big log of bologna with them. It looks like Kofi will be representing the New Day in the gauntlet match coming up next.
- Gauntlet match: Six wrestlers will take part in this match, once pinned or submitted they go to the back, and the last man standing will be the last entrant in Sunday's Elimination Chamber match. Bryan and Kofi start off trading take downs in the opening moments. Bryan takes control with a series of knee strikes to the body on Kofi. Bryan tries to throw Kofi outide, but Kofi hangs on to the ropes and flips back in the ring. Bryan misses a shot and Kofi throws him outside, then Kofi follows up with a big suicide dive on Bryan on the floor. Back in the ring, Bryan turns it around and chokes Kofi on the ropes until the ref's 4 count. Bryan follows up with a running dropkick on Kofi. Bryan hangs Kofi over the top rope, then hits a flying knee drop off the top to the back of Kofi's head for a two count. Bryan goes back up top and goes flying for a splash, but Kofi rolls out of the way. Kofi comes back with a series of strikes and the Boom leg drop. Kofi hits a somersault senton for a two count. Bryan starts to fight back, but Kofi stuns him with a kick and then hits a moonsault off the top for a two count. Kofi misses a shot in the corner, and Bryan hangs him up in the turnbuckle and fires off kicks at him. Bryan takes Kofi up to the top rope, but Kofi fights back and they both crash down to the mat. Bryan comes back and applies the Yes Lock. Kofi breaks free and rolls outside, and Bryan goes flying off the apron at him with a knee to the head. Bryan throws Kofi back in the ring and goes up top. Bryan comes flying off, but Kofi dropkicks him out of mid-air. Bryan distracts the ref and Rowan hits a cheap shot on Kofi. Rowan and Big E brawl at ringside now, until Xaiver blindsides Rowan with a dropkick. The ref ejects Xavier and Big E from ringside, but not Rowan. Bryan hits several kicks on Kofi in the corner now. Rowan hits another cheap shot on Kofi behind the ref's back. Rowan throws Kofi into the timekeeper's area. The ref doesn't see Rowan do it, but he notices Kofi down in the timekeeper's area, so he ejects Rowan. Back in the ring, Bryan charges at Kofi, but Kofi stops him with the Trouble In Paradise. Kofi pins for the three count, and Bryan is eliminated.
Jeff Hardy enters the match next. Kofi starts off strong against Jeff and dropkicks him out to ringside. Kofi misses a splash at ringside and crashes into the fan barricade by himself. Jeff launches himself off the ring steps for a shot on Kofi at ringside. Jeff throws Kofi back in the ring, then he goes for the Swanton Bomb, but Kofi rolls out of the way and Jeff crashes down to the mat. Kofi hits a flying cross body, and then the SOS on Jeff for the three count. Hardy is now eliminated.
Samoa Joe enters now and beats down Kofi right away. Kofi fights back and dumps Joe outside, then he follows up with a suicide dive. They get back in the ring at the ref's 9 count, and Joe immediately hits a lariat for a two count. Kofi tries to come back with a move off the top, but Joe shoves him out to the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Kofi fights back with a kick, but Joe drops him again. Joe locks in the Coquina Clutch, but Kofi is able to spring off the turnbuckle to reverse it in to a pin on Joe. Kofi scores the three count, and Joe can't believe it. Joe is now eliminated. Joe beats down Kofi after the elimination, suplexing him down and then applying the Coquina Clutch.
AJ Styles is the next entrant. AJ puts the boots to Joe, and Joe releases his hold on Kofi. Joe retreats up the ramp as referees pull the two men apart. AJ checks on Kofi to see if he can continue against him. Kofi recovers during the commercial break, and the match is back on. AJ tells Kofi again he could stop and doesn't have to continue, the Kofi shoves him and it looks like Kofi wants to continue. Kofi punches AJ and shoves him, then AJ punches him back and Kofi goes down. AJ beats down Kofi in the corner, then pins for a two count. AJ works over Kofi's knee, but Kofi starts fighting back with punches. AJ hits a leg kick on Kofi and Kofi goes down. AJ follows up with a vertical suplex for a two count. Kofi starts fighting back again, but AJ shuts him down with a backbreaker. Kofi fights back with some kicks and finally drops AJ. They fight out to the apron, and Kofi misses a shot and crashes into the ring post by himself. Kofi falls down to the ringside floor and is selling a knee injury. Kofi gets back in the ring at the ref's 9 count. AJ hits a flying clothesline in the corner, then he takes Kofi to the top turnbuckle. AJ goes for a Frankensteiner, but Kofi throws him off down to the mat by himself. Kofi follows up with a flying splash on AJ for a two count. Kofi goes for the SOS, but Kofi reverses into the Calf Crusher. Kofi taps out, and he's eliminated now. Big E and Xavier come back out to help Kofi to the back.
Randy Orton is the next and final entrant. Orton's music hits, but instead he comes in the ring from behind AJ for the cheap shot. Orton hits the RKO out of nowhere for the three count to end the match.
Winner: Randy Orton
- Randy Orton will now be the final man to enter the Elimination Chamber match on Sunday. We see a close up shot of Orton's face as SmackDown goes off the air.