The September 24th, 2019 edition of WWE SmackDown Live took place at the Chase Center in San Francisco, CA.
- Tonight marks the final episode of WWE SmackDown Live on the USA Network before moving to FOX. We start off with a video package looking at last week's show with Harper, Rowan, Daniel Bryan, and Roman Reigns.
- Tom Phillips, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton welcome us to the Chase Center. Eric Rowan comes out to the ring with a mic to kick off tonight's show. Rowan says what he and Harper did last week was a wok of art. Rowan says the SmackDown locker room is scared, but then Daniel Bryan comes out to interrupt. Bryan walks down the ramp with mic, and tells Rowan if he wants respect, then fight him right now for it. It looks like we've got a match.
- Daniel Bryan vs. Erick Rowan: Bryan charges right off the opening bell and locks up with Rowan. Rowan overpowers him and launches Bryan across the ring. Rowan continues the offense with a clothesline and an elbow drop. They fight out to ringside and Rowan hits a running crossbody on the floor. Back in the ring, Rowan keeps control and drops Bryan with a spinning heel kick for a two count.
They fight out to ringside again, and this time Rowan powerbombs Bryan into the ring post. Rowan wastes some time as the ref checks on Bryan. Bryan makes it back in the ring by the 10 count. Rowan stomps a mud hole in Bryan in the corner now. Rowan hits a running splash, then he looks for another, but this time Bryan kicks out his knee to avoid it. Bryan follows up with more kicks, then he wraps Rowan's knee around the ring post and slams it a few times. Back in the ring, Bryan follows up with strikes, but Rowan is able to fight back and shut him down with a side slam for a two count.
Rowan applies a bear hug and clubs Bryan across the back until Bryan finally breaks free. Rowan grabs him again and hits a powerbomb for a two count. Bryan fights back and stuns Rowan, then goes up to the top rope. Bryan looks for a shot off the top, but Rowan catches him in the chokeslam positon. Bryan fights out and latches on to Rowan. It looks like Bryan is going for a DDT, but instead he applies the Yes Lock to Rowan. Harper comes up to the apron to cause a distraction, and Bryan releases the hold to dropkick Harper. The distraction leads to Rowan grabbing Bryan from the ring, and pulling him up on to the apron. Rowan gives Bryan the Iron Claw from the apron into the ring. Bryan's foot gets tangled up in the ropes in the process. The referee breaks Bryan's foot free while Rowan stomps on him. Rowan then hits him with another Iron Claw for the three count.
- After the match, Rowan and Harper look to beat down Bryan, but Roman Reigns comes out for the save. Rowan and Harper are able to overpower Reigns and they bring him over to the announce table. Bryan gets back in the mix now and fights off Harper. Rowan comes over and grabs Bryan, but Reigns gets back up and spears Rowan before he can do anything. Reigns goes to help Bryan to his feet, but Bryan slaps his hand away. Bryan gets on the mic, and asks the fans if they want to see him and Roman kick Harper and Rowan's asses. The crowd chants "Yes!"
- Back from the break, we see a video package looking at Brock Lesnar and his WWE Title match on October 4th.
- Kofi Kingston is backstage for a sit-down interview with Michael Cole. Cole asks why he accepted Brock Lesnar's challenge last week. Kofi says he promised he would be a fighting champion, and he will take on all comers. Kofi says he's beaten all the top stars he's faced, and he feels like he's in the prime of his career.
- Chad Gable comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Gable says Corbin can make all the short jokes he wants, but last night he had Corbin beat, and he knew it, so Corbin intentionally got himself disqualified. Mike Kanellis comes out to interrupt. Kanellis says he's sorry to cut Gable short, but he's here to prove a point to his pregnant wife. A ref hits the ring, and it looks like we have a match.
- Chad Gable vs. Mike Kanellis: The opening bell sounds and Gable immediately hits a belly to belly suplex on Mike. Chad hits another suplex, followed by the ankle lock. Mike taps out for the finish after a very short match.
Winner: Chad Gable
- Elias appears on the big screen after the match, and he sings a song talking trash to Chad Gable.
- Charlotte approaches R-Truth and asks where Carmella is. Truth says he doesn't know, but Carmella comes out of hiding to talk to Charlotte. Charlotte and Carmella discuss what happened last week, and Carmella says Bayley isn't acting like herself lately. Charlotte and Carmella go to get ready for their tag match against Bayley and Sasha Banks tonight.
- Back from the break, Tom Phillips thanks the USA Network for being home to SmackDown for so long, and they talk about SmackDown moving to FOX next week.
- Charlotte & Carmella vs. Bayley & Sasha Banks: R-Truth is at ringside for this one. Carmella starts off strong in this one, but the fight spills out to ringside and Bayley slams Carmella into the announce table. Back in the ring, Bayley pummels on Carmella and then slams her into the turnbuckle. Sasha tags in to continue the attack on Carmella. Bayley tags back in for the double team. Carmella finally fights back and gives the hot tag to Charlotte. Charlotte cleans house and drops Bayley with a big boot. Bayley fights back, but Carmella tags in and drops her with a superkick. Sasha tags in as Carmella kicks Bayley out of the ring. Sasha grabs Carmella and puts her in the Banks Statement for the win via submission.
Winners: Bayley & Sasha Banks
- After the match, a bunch of female wrestlers come out to chase Carmella for the 24/7 Title. R-Truth picks Carmella up and runs through the crowd with her. Charlotte is alone in the ring now and Bayley and Sasha beat her down. Becky Lynch comes out for the save, and Bayley and Banks retreat up the ramp.
- We see Shane McMahon backstage talking to his attorneys about Kevin Owens' lawsuit against him.
- Ali vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: This one is a non-Title match. Sami Zayn introduces Nakamura and comes down to ringside for a closer look at this match. Nakamura starts off strong, but Ali is able to dropkicks him away, and Nakamura rolls outside for a breather. Ali follows up with a big suicide dive on Nakamura, and Ali's head bounces off the announce table in the process. Back in the ring, Ali hits a cross body off the top for a two count. Sami causes a distraction, which leads to Nakamura throwing Ali face-first into the ring post. Nakamura takes control until Ali fires back with kicks and a facebuster. Ali hits a running knee strike in the corner, then takes Nakamura to the top turnbuckle. Nakamura shoves Ali down and then leaps towards him, but Ali knocks him out of mid-air with a kick. Ali pins for a two count. Nakamura fires back with a kick of his own, and then he hangs Ali up in the ropes and suplexes him off. Nakamura looks for the Kinshasa, but Ali intercepts it with a superkick for a two count. Nakamura fires back with more strikes, but Ali grabs him and rolls him up for a two count. Ali follows up with a tornado DDT, then he goes up top. Sami helps Nakamura roll out to ringside before Ali can leap. Ali runs the ropes and leaps over the referee for a big suicide dive on Nakamura. Ali gets distracted by Sami again, which leads to Nakamura hitting the Kinshasa for the three count.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura
- We go to a video package recapping the feud between Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens.
- Backstage, Shane is shown still talking to his lawyers.
- Big E & Xavier Woods vs. The B Team: Woods and Axel start off trading strikes. Axel flattens him with a forearm shot, then Dallas tags in and puts the boots to Woods. The B Team trades frequent tags now to take turns beating on Woods. The B Team takes it out to ringside, where Big E drops them both. Back in the ring, The New Day hits the Midnight Hour for the three count.
Winners: Big E & Xavier Woods
- We see Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville handing out copies of Mandy's new Maxim Australia magazine. Otis from Heavy Machinery interrupts and takes a selfie with Mandy, and takes one of the magazines. Tucker walks over and gives Otis the thumbs up.
- Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. Asuka & Kairi Sane: Asuka and Sonya start off trading kicks. Mandy and Kairi tag in now and start going at it. They fight out to ringside, and Mandy shoves her Maxim Australia magazine in Kairi's face. Kairi tries to kick the magazine out of her hands but misses. Kairi goes for it again and successfully kicks the magazine out of Mandy's hands this time. Back in the ring, Kairi and Mandy trade strikes, and Mandy gets the upper hand after Sonya causes a distraction. Kairi fights back and kicks away Mandy, then tags in Asuka. Asuka drops Mandy with a series of strikes, and then she hits the hip attack in the corner. Asuka hits a running bulldog and then a knee to the face of Mandy. Sonya breaks up the pin attempt. Kairi dropkicks Sonya out to ringside. Mandy rolls Asuka up from behind for two. Asuka kicks Mandy, then tags in Kairi. Kairi goes up top and hits the flying elbow drop for the three count.
Winners: The Kabuki Warriors
- We see Shane backstage with his lawyers again, and it looks like they're getting ready to come out to the ring.
- Back from the commercial break, Shane and his lawyers come out to the ring, and Shane gets on the mic. Shane invites Kevin Owens out to the ring, and instructs for his entrance music to be played. Owens emerges from the crowd and enters the ring. Shane says they've been reviewing his frivolous lawsuit, and they've come up with some options for Kevin. Shane says he could use his resources to keep Kevin in court for years and drain his funds with appeals. Shane says the other option is for Kevin to drop the lawsuit, and Shane will drop the $100,000 fine he gave to Owens. Shane extends his hand to Owens, and says they can start with a clean slate. Owens tells Shane he's an idiot and he doesn't get it. Owens says the thought of going to court makes him sick, just like seeing Shane in the locker room, where he doesn't belong. Owens says what he really wants is to see Shane get fired. Owens says they should settle it the best way he knows how - in a match. Owens proposes that if Shane wins, Owens drops the lawsuit, and if Owens wins, then Shane must be gone from WWE. Owens says it won't be a regular match, it'll be a ladder match. Shane seems to say "you're on," but his microphone didn't pick it up.
- Becky Lynch is backstage for an interview. She says Sasha will need Bayley helping her in order to beat Becky. Sasha then runs up from behind and attacks Becky. Becky fights back and they brawl in the loading bay area. Sasha throws Becky into a chain link fence, and then referees and agents break it up. Sasha slams the chain fence into Becky while she's down, then walks off. SmackDown goes off the air with Becky laying on the arena floor.