The November 1st, 2019 edition of WWE SmackDown aired live on FOX and took place at the KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY.
- Tom Phillips, Aiden English and Renee Young are on commentary tonight. Tom tells us that later tonight he'll explain the unique circumstances regarding last night's Crown Jewel pay-per-view.
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar comes out to kick off tonight's show. Brock comes down to the ring with his advocate Paul Heyman, and Heyman gets on the mic. Heyman says that even though Lesnar won last night, he's mad tonight. Heyman rolls the footage of Brock winning yesterday, but then Rey Mysterio bashing him with a steel chair after the match. Heyman says he asked Vince McMahon to serve Rey Mysterio to Brock on a silver matter, but Vince said he couldn't do it because Rey is contracted to the USA Network, and Brock is contracted to FOX. Heyman says since Rey can't come to SmackDown, Brock is going to go to RAW on Monday and look for Rey. Heyman says if anyone has a problem with it, good luck stopping Brock Lesnar when he's looking for revenge. Heyman says WWE can threaten to suspend or sue Brock Lesnar all the way, because Heyman will sue them right back. Heyman says that no one and nothing can stop BRock when he wants revenge.
- We see backstage where Brock and Heyman appear to be exiting the building. They walk out to the parking area, and then the camera turns around to show Triple H and Shawn Michaels watching them leave.
- Bayley (c) vs. Nikki Cross: Sasha Banks is at ringside for this one. Bayley's SmackDown Women's Championship is on the line in this one. Nikki starts off strong and sends Bayley out to ringside with a hurricanrana. Nikki follows up with a tornado DDT on the floor. Back in the ring, Bayley takes control of the match and beats on Nikki in the corner. Nikki fights back with a bulldog, but it's not enough as Bayley drops her again. Bayley follows up with a flying elbow drop off the top rope for a two count. Nikki starts fighting back, but a distraction from Sasha leads to Bayley dropping Nikki for the three count.
Winner & still SmackDown Women's Champion: Bayley
- After the match, Shayna Baszler hops the fan barricade and takes out Sasha at ringside. Shayna hits the ring and beats down Bayley now. Shayna holds up her NXT Title belt and exits through the crowd.
- Pat McAfee joins the commentary team and replaces Aiden English, he says Triple H asked him to be here tonight to help because they're short staffed. Tom Phillips mentions the travel issues from Saudi Arabia.
- Sami Zayn is backstage for an interview. Sami says it seems like NXT is here tonight, and maybe they should mind their own business and they better not step to him. Matt Riddle and Keith Lee walk over, and Sami backs down. Sami says he's a big fan of them and NXT. Sami says he was wearing an NXT shirt, but he left it in his car, so he's leaving now to go get it. Riddle and Lee start following Sami, and Sami isn't happy. Sami tries to run away from them, and Lee and Riddle start chasing him. Sami runs out through the gorilla position and down to the ringside area. Riddle and Lee follow, and they catch him and throw him in the ring. They surround Sami in the ring as he tries to reason with them. Sami swings at Riddle, but Riddle ducks and knees Sami in the face. Riddle follows up with his version of the Tombstone Piledriver. Lee climbs to the middle rope and hits a moonsault on Sami. Lee and Riddle fist bump and leave.
- Tom Phillips informs us that The Miz is now going to interview himself on Miz TV, instead of new Universal Champion Bray Wyatt.
- We go to replays of Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury at Crown Jewel yesterday.
- The Miz comes out to host tonight's edition of Miz TV. Miz says it's been a crazy 24 hours, and he sends us to a video package looking at his would-be guest Bray Wyatt beating Seth Rollins at Crown Jewel yesterday. Miz says unfortunately Bray couldn't be here today, but the elephant in the room tonight is NXT. He says so far Shayna has dropped Bayley, Lee and Riddle have brutalized Sami Zayn, and now he can't wait to see what happens next. Miz is interrupted now by Tommaso Ciampa coming down to the ring. Ciampa gets on the mic and says this is supposed to be must-see TV, but Ciampa is the greatest of all time, and he's going to give Miz a reality check. He says Miz needs to know where he sits in the food chain, and Miz is everything that's wrong with RAW and SmackDown. Ciampa says while he was breaking his neck in NXT to prove how good he is, The Miz is here playing a talk show host. Miz says he knows who Ciampa is, and if he's here to make a statement, he should make that statement already instead of his unoriginal comments so far. Ciampa says those sound like fighting words, and Miz says they can do it right here and now.
- The Miz vs. Tommaso Ciampa: This one is competitive in the opening moments as Miz and Ciampa go back and forth. Miz dumps Ciampa outside and follows him out. Ciampa turns it around on the floor and repeatedly slams The Miz into the ring steps. Back in the ring, Ciampa continues the assault on Miz. Ciampa keeps Miz grounded with a side headlock, until Miz fights up and hits a backbreaker for a two count. The Miz follows up with a series of kicks on Ciampa in the corner. Miz hits some knee strikes in the corner, until Ciampa drops him with a discus clothesline. Ciampa follows up with a running knee strike to a grounded Miz for a two count. Ciampa looks for a suplex, but Miz escapes and takes out Ciampa's knee. Ciampa fires back with some strikes, then he looks for a powerbomb, but Miz gets out. Miz kicks out Ciampa's knee and hits a DDT for a two count. Miz applies the Figure Four now in the middle of the ring. Ciampa fires up and reverses the Figure Four, then they roll to the ropes and the ref breaks the hold. Ciampa applies a single leg Boston crab, but Miz reverses it into a cradle pin for a two count. Miz and Ciampa trade chops and punches now, until Miz gets the upper hand and hits a leaping clothesline in the corner. Miz comes flying off the top rope, but Ciampa stops him with a boot to the face. Ciampa hits the Fairytale Ending for the three count.
Winner: Tommaso Ciampa
- On commentary, Pat McAfee keeps saying to remember the date, and that this is the best SmackDown ever.
- Daniel Bryan is shown walking backstage. He walks into Triple H and Shawn Michaels, and Bryan asks them what they're doing here. Triple H says they're taking care of business, but he noticed that Daniel Bryan got called out. Triple H says it looks like there is a RAW vs. SmackDown vs. NXT battle going on. Bryan says he's looking for a battle, and challenges Triple H to go fight him right now. Triple H comes nose to nose with Bryan, but Triple H steps back and says he didn't bring his gear. Triple H says he knows someone else who brought their gear. They joke that it could be Shawn Michaels, but it's not. Triple H brings out NXT Champion Adam Cole. Bryan accepts the match, but he wants it to be for the NXT Title. Triple H and Cole agree, and we've got an NXT Title match tonight.
- Mandy Rose & Sonya DeVille vs. Rhea Ripley & Tegan Nox: Riple and Nox come out as surprise opponents for Rose and DeVille. Ripley and DeVille immediately bring the fight to Rose and DeVille. Nox beats down Sonya at ringside, and she throws Sonya over the announce table, where Sonya appears to accidentally kick Renee Young in the face. Back in the ring, Ripley and Nox double team Rose. Rhea applies the inverted Cloverleaf on Mandy for the win via submissions. She keeps the hold on after the bell for a few seconds.
Winners: Rhea Ripley & Tegan Nox
- Up next: Daniel Bryan faces Adam Cole for the NXT Championship.
- Stephanie McMahon comes out to the stage to talk about WWE's women's evolution, and how they brought it to Saudi Arabia. She rolls a video package on the big screen looking at Natalya vs. Lacey Evans at Crown Jewel yesterday.
- Daniel Bryan vs. Adam Cole (c): Cole's NXT Championship is on the line in this match. Shawn Michaels and Triple H are shown sitting at ringside to watch this one, and it looks like they're on Cole's side. Roderick Strong comes out with Cole, but leaves before the match starts. The opening bell sounds and Bryan and Cole trade strikes in the opening moments. Bryan slaps Cole across the face. Cole fires back with forearm shots to the face, but Bryan fires back with a flurry of strikes of his own. Bryan takes control of the match now and talks some trash to Cole. Bryan puts Cole in a surfboard submission now, and then a dragon sleeper. Cole fights out, but Bryan keeps the pressure on Cole with a knee drop to the face. More strikes from Bryan now, but then he misses a shot and Cole fires back with a big boot to the face for a two count. Cole looks for a suplex, but Bryan reverses it and both men spill out to ringside. Back in the ring, Cole misses a shot and Bryan drops him with a clothesline. Bryan dumps Cole out to ringside, then hits a shot on him off the apron. Back in the ring, Bryan goes up top and hits a missile dropkick on the Champion. Bryan hits a running kick to the face in the corner, then he takes Cole up to the top turnbuckle. Bryan goes for a Frankensteiner, but Cole reverses it into a rollup for a two count. They trade strikes until Cole drops Bryan with a big boot for a two count. Bryan slingshots Cole out to ringside, then hits suicide dive on him. Bryan looks for another dive, but this time Cole intercepts him with a kick to the head. Back in the ring, Cole takes Bryan to the top turnbuckle, but Bryan slides out and crotches Cole on the top turnbuckle. Bryan climbs up and hits a German suplex off the top. Bryan stands on the top turnbuckle now and goes for a flying headbutt, but Cole rolls out of the way. Cole hits a brainbuster for a two count. Bryan comes back and puts Cole in a single leg Boston Crab. Cole tries to escape, but Bryan transitions into a heel hook now. Rope break. Bryan starts hitting kicks to the leg of Cole now and talking trash to him. Cole fires back with some strikes of his own as they brawl back and forth in the ring. Bryan looks for a slam but Cole reverses it and pins for a two count. Bryan reverses the pin into the Yes Lock, but Cole escapes. Bryan grabs Cole's arms and stomps on his head now, then looks for another submission. Bryan applies another version of the Yes Lock, but he reaches the ropes again for the break. More kicks from Bryan now to a grounded Cole. Bryan misses one and Cole rolls him up for two. Bryan rolls up Cole now for two, then Bryan follows up with a kick to the face. Bryan charges now, but Cole stops him with a superkick. Cole goes to the middle rope and hits the Panama Sunrise. Cole follows up with the running knee to the head for the three count.
Winner & still NXT Champion: Adam Cole
- A bunch of NXT wrestlers come out to the ring to celebrate the win. Pat McAfee gets off commentary and hops in the ring now. Triple H gets in the ring and gets on the mic. Triple H says Survivor Series is going to be RAW vs. SmackDown vs. NXT. HHH says he has built an army, and you're looking at it in the ring. He says NXT has fired the first shot, and he wants to see what RAW and SmackDown have for them. He says this is their fight, this is their ring, and this is NXT. Triple H poses with Adam Cole and Shayna Baszler as SmackDown goes off the air.