According to Showbuzz Daily, last night's episode of WWE SmackDown drew an average of 1.892 million viewers overnight, a decrease of 1.7% from last week's show. They scored a 0.5 rating in the always important 18-49d demographic, which was tied for number one along with Shark Tank. The main event saw Bayley successfully defend her SmackDown women's title over Nikki Cross, then closed with The Fiend attacking Alexa Bliss.
Overall the program finished 8th behind the normal Friday night lineup of Shark Tank, 20/20, Magnum P.I., Blue Bloods, The Wall, Dateline NBC, and Greatest #AtHome Videos. Greatest #AtHome Videos won the night with 3.7 million viewers.
Full ratings will be out on Monday.
- SPOILER: "Mystery Moderator" For Jericho-Cassidy Debate On AEW Dynamite REVEALED! (And It's A BIG One ...)
Pro Wrestling News Reaction & Chat (8/1/2020)* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom