-- Despite injuring his shoulder in an injury that likely will require surgery and sideline him for several months, WWE continues to see Karrion Kross (and Scarlett) as not only a major player in NXT but as a future main eventer on either Raw or Smackdown.
-- Along with an NXT TakeOver that is scheduled for October 4, WWE is also planning one more before the end of the year, this one tentatively booked for December 5.
- WWE Stars React To New Rule Banning Twitch, Cameo: CM Punk, Renee Young & Others SHOOT HARD (MUST-READ UPDATE!)
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom