The numbers are in for the series premiere of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's new NBC sitcom based on his life and career, "Young Rock."
According to Showbuzz Daily, the debut edition of the new NBC television series based on the future WWE Hall Of Fame legend finished with 5.034 million viewers.
In the coveted 18-to-49 year-old demographic, the "Young Rock" series premiere drew a 0.9 rating. In the 18-to-34 year-old demo, the debut episode finished with a 0.4 rating. In the 25-to-54 year-old demo, the show scored a 1.4 rating.
On the night as a whole, "Young Rock" finished third for viewership on network television, trailing NCIS on ABC (5.628 million viewers) and This Is Us on NBC (5.589 million viewers).
- VIDEO & PHOTOS: ALL Actors IN-CHARACTER For "Young Rock" REVEALED -- Vince McMahon, Macho Man, Andre The Giant, etc. (MUST-SEE ...)
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom