TNA Wrestling's Lockdown PPV Results:
- In the Lockdown main event, The Phenomenal AJ Styles defeated the monster Abyss, thereby earning a shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Title next month at the May "Hard Justice" Pay-Per-View against "King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett! During the bout, not only did Abyss go through a pile of tacks face-first, but he was also treated following the bout for a dislocated shoulder. Abyss was up and walking after the bout, although his shoulder was heavily iced.
- Chris Candido severely injured his ankle early in his tag team bout with Lance Hoyt against Sonny Siaki and Apolo. Candido received medical attention backstage and was later taken to a local hospital via ambulance. Early indications are that he has a broken ankle, although TNAwrestling has yet to receive official word. We'll have an update on Candido's condition on Monday afternoon.
- As a result of a staph infection in his leg, Kevin Nash was unable to compete tonight. Director of Authority Dusty Rhodes named BG James as his replacement, as the team of James, Diamond Dallas Page and Sean Waltman beat Jeff Jarrett, The Alpha Male and The Outlaw.
- America's Most Wanted successfully defended the NWA World Tag Team Title inside the Six Sides of Steel against Team Canada
- The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels also successfully defended the X Division Championship against former partner Primetime Elix Skipper
- The Xscape match saw Shocker win, but it was a top-of-the-cage moonsault by TNA Knockout Trinity that also highlighted this spectacular match between Shocker, Michael Shane, Chris Sabin and a returning Sonjay Dutt
- Dustin Rhodes defeated Bobby Roode in 2-out-of-3 falls match, using a chair to knock out Roode when both men were hooded and blinded for the final fall
- Jeff Hardy upended Raven in the tables match, coming off the top and putting Raven through four stacked tables inside the cage.
Credit: TNA Wrestling
TNA's next PPV, Hard Justice, will happen on May 15, 2005