Don't blame Dave Bautista for the zombies at Sunday night's WWE WrestleMania Backlash 2021 pay-per-view.
The co-star of The Army of Darkness film, which was a sponsor of the WWE show this past weekend, opened up the main broadcast by narrating the cold open video.
He did not, however, have anything to do with zombies being used as LumberJacks in the match between Damian Priest and The Miz.
The WWE legend and emerging Hollywood big-shot spoke on social media, responding to a fan who blamed him for the highly-criticized match at the follow-up PPV event to this year's WrestleMania 37 shows.
"Wtf you telling me," wrote Batista in response to a critical fan who tweeted him during the show. "You think I booked a bunch of f*cking zombies. I’m on a damn plane! Shouldn’t you be tweeting Vince?!"
Wtf you telling me?!! You think I booked a bunch of fucking zombies. I’m on a damn plane! Shouldn’t you be tweeting Vince?! 🤷🏻♂️ https://t.co/Eb8wNdijRI
— The Artist Formerly Known as Super Duper Dave (@DaveBautista) May 17, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom