"The Monster Among Men" has issues like everybody else.
Prior to his triple-threat WWE Championship opportunity against Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre at Sunday night's WrestleMania Backlash 2021 pay-per-view, Braun Strowman spoke with TMZ Sports for a promotional interview.
During the discussion, the WWE Superstar spoke honestly about how he still deals with body dysmorphia to this day.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this particular topic, as well as a complete video archive of the discussion.
"I used to struggle and I still do struggle with body dysmorphia. I struggled with bullying growing up because I was a chubby little kid and then I grew to this gigantic mongoloid of a human being that I am and I’m still judged for it because people look at me and go, ‘Oh, this big meathead."
Check out the complete interview via the video embedded below. H/T to 411Mania for transcribing the above quotes.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom